剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
你好呀 爱人
Hewo, wover.
猜猜是谁?
Guess who?
求你了 拜托告诉我是埃尔默·福德
Please, God, tell me it's Elmer Fudd.
《兔八哥》中的反派
哦 罗兰
Oh, Roland.
当我收到你的电报时 我惊呆了
I was just stunned when I got your telegram.
你也不需要寄机票
And you didn't need to send the plane ticket.
我很乐意自己买♥♥票
I would have been more than happy to pay for it myself.
现在你才说
Now you tell me.
什么?
What?
现在你告诉我她的名字
Now you tell me her name.
这就是你该介绍我们认识了
See, this is where you introduce us.
布兰琪 这是特丽莎
Oh, uh, Blanche, this is Trisha.
她是我的老朋友
She's an old...friend.
好吧 特丽莎
Oh, well, Trisha.
见到你很高兴
It's a pleasure to meet you.
事实上 罗兰没说真话
Actually, Roland isn't quite telling the truth.
你看 我不只是一个老朋友
See, I'm more than just an old friend.
我是我的前女友
I'm an old girlfriend.
我们以前约会过
We used to date.
直到他成为了牧师
Right up until the time he entered the priesthood.
牧师?
Priesthood?
是的 特丽莎是我最后一个约会的女孩
Yes, uh, Trisha was the last girl I dated
在我尝试当牧师之前
before I tried my hand at...priesting.
谢谢你过来
Well, thanks for stopping by.
你又在用你那些有趣的玩笑了
There you go again with the funny phrases of yours.
那我就把301的钥匙给你吧
Well, why don't we just give you the key to 301.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thanks.
-我爱你 -好吧
‐I wove you. ‐Yeah.
保重
Take care.
我会想念你的
I'll be thinking of you.
好吧
Okay.
你会想起我吗?
Will you be thinking of me?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
特丽莎今天打了25次电♥话♥
Trisha has called down 25 times today.
我告诉她我很忙 但她就是要找我
I tell her I'm busy, but she just won't leave me alone,
看看这个 她叫人送了一份炖肉
and look at this. She had a pot roast delivered.
只有上帝知道这是什么意思
God only knows what this means.
等等 这是罗伊送的
Oh, wait, this is from Roy.
两位出色的女性可供选择
Two terrific women to choose from,
但我还是觉得特丽莎好
but I still cast my vote for Trisha.
你没听见我说的话吗 布兰琪?
Haven't you heard a word I've said, Blanche?
我不想要特里莎
I don't want Trisha.
我不能一直躲着她
I can't keep running from her.
听着 你们可能不想听我的私人生活
Look, you guys probably don't want to talk about my personal life.
我们想听 快坐下
Yes, we do. Sit down.
有点像在鲨鱼池里流血 伙计
Sort of like bleeding in the shark tank, man.
听着 我知道你们想干什么
Look, I know what you guys do.
你们吃着芝士蛋糕 讲着你的故事
You eat your cheesecake and you tell your stories,
但谁会有关于被疯狂追求的故事呢?
but who's going to have a story about being madly pursued?
- 我有 -我有一个
‐I do. ‐Oh, I have one.
游起来 男人!为你的生命游泳!
Swim, man! Swim for your life!
我先说吧
Why don't I begin?
我们讨厌南方的垃圾!
Because we hate that southern crap!
月光 蚊子 近亲繁殖
The moonshine, the mosquitoes, the inbreeding.
拜托 我一听就怀孕了
Please, I get pregnant just listening to that stuff.
你愿意坐在这里听萝丝絮絮叨叨
Would you prefer to sit here and listen to Rose ramble on
关于跳踢踏舞的鸡?
about tap‐dancing chickens?
还有她的食谱 杨根葛根弗洛根?
And her recipes for yergen flergen bergen gergen flergen?
你的发音就像个游客
You pronounce it just like a tourist.
再说 你更想听什么?
Besides, what would you rather hear?
“想象一下 西西里?”
"picture it, Sicily?"
七年了 我从来没想象出来过西西里是什么样子
Well, in seven years, I've never been able to picture Sicily.
所以 要么拿张照片来 要么闭嘴
So, either, bring in a photograph, or shut up.
听着 伙计们 我真不该提起这件事
Look, you guys, I really shouldn't have brought this up, okay?
这是我的问题 我会处理的
It's my problem. I'll deal with it.
好吧 好吧 我就不讲故事了
Oh, okay, okay, I'll skip the story.
尽管你应该知道
Although you should know
那枚地雷导致了一场光着上身的斗殴
that mine resulted in a bare‐chested brawl
涉及一个叫杰瑞·李·刘易斯的人
and involved a man named Jerry Lee Lewis.
我的是恩佐·法拉利
Mine had Enzo Ferrari.
芝士汉堡市长
Mayor McCheese.
麦当劳曾经的吉祥物
我能问你一个简单的问题吗?
Can I just ask you a simple question?
你为什么要骗她?
Why'd you lie to her?
拜托 布兰琪 你也见到她了
Come on, Blanche. You've met her.
我是说 她太在乎我了
I mean, she just cares about me so much,
我不认为她能接受拒绝
I didn't think that she could take the rejection.
我得想个办法摆脱她
I'm just going to have to figure out some way to get rid of her.
但这是我的问题 我会处理的
But this is my problem, I'll deal with it,
但是 谢谢你们和我聊天 做为我的朋友
but, you know, thanks for talking, for being friends.
我只希望我是个非常变♥态♥的人
I just wish I knew what sick, twisted mind
能编造出特别伤人的阴谋
could concoct such a hurtful scheme.
也许你的朋友能帮你
Maybe one of your friends could help you.
罗兰 我有话想说 朋友
Roland, there's something I want to say, friend.
怎么了 伙计?
Well, what is it, pal?
是我叫她来的 伙计
I'm the one who sent for her, buddy.
你做了什么 死女人?
You did what, dead woman?
是的 我找特丽莎来的
Yeah, I sent for Trisha.
我想 我只是和萝丝比赛太激烈了 我
I guess, I just got competitive with Rose, and I‐‐
输了!你输了 我赢了!
Lost! You lost, and I won!
我踢了你的屁♥股♥!
I kicked your rump!
够了 你这个笨蛋
That's enough, you chucklehead.
我只是想让你开心
I just wanted to make you happy.
怎么着 让我和我无法忍♥受的女人重聚吗?
How, by reuniting me with the woman I can't stand?
是的 我知道现在看起来不太好
Yeah, I know it doesn't look very good right now,
但是 爱情是我的专业领域
but, see, love is my field of expertise.
在我看来 布兰琪
Yeah, well, as far as I'm concerned, Blanche,
你这次真的太过分了
you really crossed the line this time.
你不接电♥话♥吗?
Aren't you going to answer it?
-什么 -电♥话♥ 电♥话♥响了
‐What? ‐The phone... phone's ringing.
我知道电♥话♥在响 电♥话♥响了一整天了 我不是聋子
I know the phone's ringing. It's been ringing all day. I'm not deaf.
是的 我也不是聋子
Yeah, I'm not deaf, either.
金厦酒店
Golden palace.
当然可以
Certainly.
那要住几个晚上?
Uh, for how many nights would that be?
索菲亚 电♥话♥不响了
Sophia, the phone stopped ringing.
这事会跟着我一辈子了
I suppose this will go down on my permanent record.
听着 那是特丽莎的房♥间 布兰琪
Look, that was Trisha's room, Blanche.
我就是没法跟她说话
I just can't talk to her.
你知道吗 我也不该跟你说话
And you know what, I shouldn't be talking to you, either.
罗兰 我知道你很生气
Roland, I know you're upset,
但我们还是要做生意的啊
but we can't afford to lose business.
如果你不接电♥话♥ 那就让索菲亚去接
Now, if you're not going to get the phone, then let Sophia get it.
金厦酒店
Golden palace.
这次也没响 索菲亚
No ring that time, either, Sophia.
开个小玩笑 缓解下紧张气氛
A little joke to relieve the tension.
为什么你在这里
Why here you are.
“到机场见”
"Meet me at the airport."
真会开玩笑
What a joker.
那么 你今天想做什么?
So, what do you want to do today?
我今天什么都不能做 我得工作 特丽莎
I can't do anything today. I've got to work, Trisha.
宝贝 我以为你想见我
Well, baby, I thought you wanted to see me.
这不就是你叫我来的原因吗?
I mean, isn't that why you sent for me?
你就是不明白 对吧?
You just don't get it, do you?
明白?明白什么?不 我不明白
Get it? What do you mean, get it? No, I don't get it.
我也不明白
I'm not getting it, either.
让它响吧
Let it ring.
我们得谈谈
Look, we need to talk.
我们去另一个房♥间吧 好吗?
Let's just go in the other room. Okay?
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表