剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
但我要让步了
but I'm going to give in.
但是 为什么呢 亲爱的?你一个人过得很好
But, why, honey? You were doing so well on your own.
布兰琪 我觉得不太好
Oh, Blanche, I'm not doing that well.
我花了十年才忘记查理
It took me ten years to get over Charlie,
我再也没有那么多时间了
and I don't have that kind of time again.
我是说 也许我必须要让步了
I mean, maybe I am giving in,
也许我要将就了…
maybe I'm settling...
但在我这个年纪 我没有资本自尊心那么强了
but at my age, I can't afford to be proud.
啊 但是 萝丝
Ah, but, Rose‐‐
我能说什么呢?
Well, what can I tell you?
我仍然会在半夜给他打电♥话♥
I still call him up in the middle of the night
只是为了听他说些可爱的话……
just to hear the cute things he says...
“你不知道现在几点了吗?”
"Don't you know what time it is?"
“再发生这种事 我就要报♥警♥了”
"This happens again, I'm calling the police."
“这到底是谁?”
"Who the hell is this?"
然后 在我挂电♥话♥之前 我总是说……
And then, before I hang up, I always say...
“你搞砸了 聪明的孩子”
"You blew it big time, smart boy."
他听不出你的声音?
And he doesn't recognize your voice?
不我用卡祖笛跟他说话
No. I talk to him through a kazoo.
接吻之后 你和你的新婚丈夫…
And after the kiss, you and your new husband...
会沿着过道往回走
will head back up the aisle,
你的伴娘会哞哞叫…
your bridesmaids will moo...
就是这样
and that will be that.
哦 真好啊
Oh, it's beautiful.
这是我从未有过的婚礼
Oh, it's the wedding I never had.
我丈夫查理不允许
My husband Charlie wouldn't allow me
以乳制品为主题
to have a dairy theme at ours.
-他…… -看不上?
‐He was... ‐Proud?
乳糖不耐症
Lactose intolerant.
好吧 我希望有一天你能实现你的愿望
Well, I hope you get your wish someday.
谁知道呢?也许我会的
Who knows? Maybe I will.
我今天要请我的前男友过来
I'm having my old boyfriend over today.
他想让我们复合
He wants me back.
我相信你会让他很开心的
I'm sure you're going to make him very happy.
我要让他爬过来
I'm going to make him crawl.
天啊 我很高兴我不用再约会了
Boy, I'm glad I'm out of the dating scene.
我男人的问题永远解决了
My man problems are over forever.
-哦 -弗恩?
‐Oh. ‐Fern?
迈尔斯
Miles.
你认识他?
You know him?
哦是的 这就是我要和好的男人
Oh, yes. This is the man I'm getting back together with.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
这就是我要嫁的男人
This is the man I'm going to marry.
这就是我的秘密情人
This is the man who's my secret lover.
我只是提醒你情况可能会更糟
Just pointing out that things could get worse.
这就是你要嫁的男人?迈尔斯?
This is the man you're going to marry? Miles?
我的迈尔斯吗?
My Miles?
你打算和这个女人复合吗?
You were planning on getting back
together again with this woman?
不 我只是下来和萝丝谈谈
No, I just came down here to talk to Rose.
你是来背叛弗恩的
You came down here to cheat on Fern.
不 我没有背叛弗恩
No, I'm not cheating on Fern.
你能解释一下你为什么会出现在这里
So, would you like to explain why you showed up here
求我和你复合?
to beg me to take you back?
萝丝 我是来告诉你我要结婚了
Rose, I'm here to tell you I am getting married.
哈!你把这叫做乞求?
Ha! You call that begging?
这太糟糕了 萝丝 我很抱歉
This is horrible. Rose, I'm sorry.
等一下
So, wait a minute.
迈尔斯 你不知道弗恩打算在这里举♥行♥婚礼吗?
Miles, you didn't know that Fern was planning on
having the wedding here?
不 我不知道
No, I had no idea.
我没告诉你是因为我想给你个惊喜
I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you
以奶牛为主题
with the cow theme.
我们要以奶牛为主题吗?
We're‐‐ we're having a cow theme?
就是说
I know.
这难道不是你听过的最疯狂的事吗?
Isn't that, like, the craziest thing you've ever heard of?
我听说过 但做梦都没想过我能有这样的婚礼
I've heard of it, but I never dreamed
I'd be lucky enough to have one.
你觉得这是谁的主意?
So, whose idea do you think it was?
这件事我们谈过多少次了?
How many times have you and I talked about this very thing?
瞧 萝丝 亲爱的
Look, Rose, sweetheart‐‐
你省省吧
Don't sweetheart me.
这本该是属于我们的一天……
This was supposed to be our day...
我们的婚礼 我们的生活
our wedding, our life.
你搞砸了 聪明小子
Well, you blew it big time, smart boy.
我的天啊 她是卡祖笛女!
Oh, my god. She's the kazoo woman!
你还没睡
You're up late.
我还有什么选择?
What choice do I have?
我得翻看我所有的烹饪书
I have to go through all my cookbooks
就想找找看 关于奶牛婚礼可能有什么
just to find a clue as to what a cow wedding might be.
并没有很多关于它的文章 你知道的
It's not like there's a lot written about it, you know.
那么 你打算做什么?
So, what are you going to make?
我不知道 牛都吃什么?
I don't know. What do cows eat?
草
Grass.
嘿 我有个主意
Hey, there's an idea.
你知道 我会烘焙
You know, I could bake
我60年代常做的布朗尼蛋糕
some of those brownies I used to make in the '60s.
算了吧
Never mind.
睡不着 索菲亚?
Can't sleep, Sophia?
不 我还在为布兰琪审问我而耿耿于怀
No. I'm still upset about that inquisition
Blanche put me through.
偷窃 她指控我偷窃
Stealing. She accused me of stealing.
那是我的包 索菲亚
That's my purse, Sophia.
萝丝 你在这啊
Well, Rose, there you are.
听着 因为这场婚礼我睡不着
Listen, I can't sleep because of this wedding.
你知道 生意没那么重要
You know, the business is not that important.
如果你不想在这里举♥行♥婚礼
If you don't want to have the wedding here,
-我们取消吧‐不 没关系
‐let's call it off. ‐No, it's okay.
我是说 我们需要生意
I mean, we need the business.
我以为迈尔斯是来道歉的 真是太蠢了
I just feel so stupid thinking Miles was coming here to apologize.
你做得对 萝丝
You're doing the right thing, Rose.
你应该永远把生意放在第一位
You should always place your business first.
事实上 我有一个关于这个的小故事
In fact, I have a little story about that.
-真的吗? -想象一下…
‐Really? ‐Picture it...
一位意大利老妇人讲了一个故事
an old Italian lady tells a story
给另外两个老太太和一个厨师
to two other old ladies and a cook.
哦不 这就是这里发生的事情
No. That's what's going on here.
我得再往前倒
I got to go further back.
没关系 索菲亚 我会自己解决的
Never mind, Sophia. I'll work it out myself.
她要去哪里?
Where's she going?
我知道了
I got it. I got it.
想象一下……
Picture it...
恐龙统治地球的时代
the time when dinosaurs ruled the earth.
哦真好 现在她要告诉我们她高中的故事了
Oh, great. Now she's going to tell us one of her high school stories.
萝丝 我能跟你谈谈吗?
Rose, can I talk to you for a second?
我现在很忙 迈尔斯
I'm pretty busy right now, Miles.
就不能等到你娶了别人之后再谈吗?
Can't this wait till after you're married
to someone other than me?
听着 萝丝 我知道这对你来说有多尴尬
Look, Rose, I know how awkward this has been for you,
但你必须相信我 萝丝
but you have to believe me, Rose.
我没想伤害你
I had no intention of hurting you.
我是专业的 迈尔斯
I'm a professional, Miles.
我绝不会让我对你的个人感情
I would never let my personal feelings for you
影响我无法策划最好的婚礼
keep me from planning the best wedding I can.
听你这么说我很高兴 萝丝
Well, I'm glad to hear that, Rose.
嘿 这些石头是干什么用的?
Hey, what are these stones for?
到时可以扔石头 就不撒大米了
I thought we'd throw them instead of rice.
啊…
Ah...
不 萝丝 这是不对的
No, Rose, this is not right.
我不能在这里结婚
I can't get married here.
不 该死 你不能这样对我
No, damn it, you can't do this to me.
你必须在这里结婚
You have to get married here.
迈尔斯 你还不明白吗?
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表