剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
Yeah, remember what we talked about, you know, before I left?
嗯 在看到这里发生的事之后 我想…
Well, after seeing what's going on around here, I think...
我想对妈妈来说最好的事情
I think the best thing for Ma is if she comes home to live with us.
就是她回家和我们住在一起
楚伊 你去哪儿了?
Chuy, where have you been?
我们担心死了
We've been worried sick.
伙计 我到处找你 你没事吧?
Man, I called everywhere looking for you. You okay?
是的 我很好 我只是太忙了 就这样
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I was just busy. That's all.
忙什么?
Busy doing what?
等等我 亲爱的
Wait for me, sweetie.
忙……结婚
Busy... getting married.
楚伊 拜托告诉我们这是个玩笑
Chuy, please tell us that this is a joke.
不 这不是开玩笑
No, it's no joke.
罗兰 萝丝 布兰琪
Uh, Roland, Rose, Blanche,
我想让你认识一下…
I'd like you to meet, uh...
贝弗莉……
Beverly...
我的妻子
my wife.
我们昨晚在天鹅绒拖鞋酒吧见到的
We met last night at the Velvet Slipper.
我在他后面跳伦巴舞
I was behind him in the rumba line.
他的屁♥股♥是我见过的最可爱的
He had the cutest butt I had ever seen.
拜托 这是你嫁给一个男人的理由吗?
Please. Is that any reason to marry a man?
是的 布兰琪是对的
Yeah, Blanche is right.
你怎么能这么肤浅?
How could you be so shallow?
胸部呢?肩膀怎么样?
What about the chest? What about the shoulders?
听着 楚伊 这太疯狂了
Look, Chuy, this is crazy, man.
你们俩根本不了解对方
You two don't know anything about one another.
这不是真的
That's not true.
楚伊和我昨晚聊了很久
Chuy and I spent a lot of time talking last night.
我们互相讲述自己的人生故事
We told each other our life story.
虽然我们才刚认识
Even though we just met.
但我知道关于他的一切
I know everything there is to know about him.
楚伊·卡斯蒂略 你去哪儿了?
Chuy Castillos, where have you been?
姓卡斯蒂略?
Our last name is Castillos?
听着 我们能晚点再谈这个吗?
Hey, look, can we all talk about this later, okay?
你待在这别动 亲爱的
Oh, you stay right there, sweetie.
我去拿行李
I'll go get the bags.
你已经和这个女人有行李了
You already have luggage with this woman.
听着 我刚结婚 你们就不能为我高兴一点吗?
Look, I just got married. Can't you guys be a little bit happy for me?
哦 我们很抱歉 楚伊
Oh, we're sorry, Chuy.
所以 是……婚礼还愉快吗?
So, was it... was it a nice wedding?
我想是的
I guess so.
我不太记得了
I don't remember too much about it.
只是我们用龙舌兰虫作为证人
Just we used the tequila worm as a witness.
看 就是这样
Look, that is it.
我们要告诉贝弗莉这是个大错误
We're gonna tell Beverly that this has been one big mistake.
我们要找到那只虫子 找到那个法官 让婚姻无效
We're gonna find that worm, get that judge,
and have this thing annulled.
-来吧 楚伊 -等下
‐Now come on, Chuy. ‐Wait, man.
什么是"我们"的事啊?
What's all this "we" business huh?
这是我的生活 我的决定
This is my life and my decision.
我说贝弗莉和我要试一试我们的婚姻
And I say Beverly and I are gonna give this marriage a shot.
得了吧 你刚认识她 你甚至都没跟她约会过
Come on. You just met her. You haven't even dated her.
你根本不了解她
You don't know anything about her.
婚姻是严肃的
Marriage is serious.
它不是你随便跳进去的东西 比如床
It's not something you just hop into, like a bed.
这更像是一个热水浴缸
It's more like a hot tub.
你得慢慢来
You have to kind of ease your way into it.
需要试试水
Test the waters.
你不能就这么跳进去
You don't just hop into it.
就像一张床
Like a bed.
楚伊 你现在很脆弱
Chuy, you're vulnerable right now.
你显然还在从多洛丽丝的伤痛中恢复过来
Like, you're obviously on the rebound from Dolores.
听着 我知道这有点突然
Well, look, I know it's kind of sudden.
但谁说我们在一起就不能幸福呢?
but who's to say we can't be happy together, huh?
我简直不敢相信
I just do not believe this.
怎么会发生这种事呢?
How could this have happened?
好吧 我承认 我有点醉了
Okay, I admit it. I got a little drunk.
醉了?你喝了一杯玛格丽塔
Drunk? You had one margarita.
天啊 如果你喝两杯 我真不想看到会发生什么
God, I'd hate to see what happened if you had two.
哦 楚伊 我很喜欢你给我买♥♥的新车
Oh, Chuy, I'm crazy about the new car you bought me.
事情就是这样
That's what happens.
哦 很好 你们都在这里
Oh, good. You're all here.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
看来我们得谈谈了
Well, I guess we need to talk.
你在这儿待了一整天了
You've been here a whole day
我们四个连一分钟的时间都没有坐下来聊聊
and the four of us haven't had one minute to sit down and gab.
-不 实际上我想和 -哦 等等
‐No, actually I want to talk to you‐‐ ‐Oh, wait.
‐我们在谈论性 不是吗? -当然
‐We're talking about sex, aren't we? ‐Duh.
你们说呢?我该把芝士蛋糕拿出来吗?
Well, what do you say? Should I get out the cheesecake?
当然!
Duh!
-没问题! -我去拿盘子
‐Gotcha! ‐I'll get the plates.
我真的很想念你们
You know, I really have missed you guys.
桃乐茜 我们也很想你
Oh, Dorothy, and we have missed you, too.
天啊 天啊 又会像以前一样了
Oh, boy, oh, boy, this is gonna be just like old times.
好了 桃乐茜
Okay, now, Dorothy,
我想让你告诉我们
I want you to tell us
关于蜜月的一切
everything about the honeymoon.
什么都不要遗漏
Don't you leave out a thing.
嗯…我们到机场晚了
Well... We got to the airport late.
但卢卡斯设法找到了..
But Lucas managed to find a sky‐‐
行了 谁在乎呢?性生活怎么样?
Yeah, yeah. Who cares? How was the sex?
听着 我知道已经有一段时间了
Look, I know, it's been a while,
但我们过去不是让这些故事变得有点
but didn't we used to let these stories build a little‐‐
我们还年轻 我们有很多时间 性生活怎么样?
We were younger, we had more time. How was the sex?
我也许不该告诉你们这个 但是…
Well, I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but, um...
卢卡斯和我做了个小实验
Lucas and I did a little experimenting.
和什么?
With what?
二氧化硫 萝丝
Sulfur dioxide, Rose.
性
With sex.
我们对性进行了实验
We experimented with sex.
然后呢?
And?
-嗯 我告诉你们 太棒了 -哦!
‐Well, I tell you, it was amazing. ‐Oh!
我是说 有生以来第一次
I mean, for the first time in my life,
我摆脱了所有的压抑
I just shed all my inhibitions.
我…我冒了险 我把谨慎抛到九霄云外
I... I took risks, I threw caution to the wind.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
首先
Well, for starters,
我没关灯
I left the lights on.
女士们先生们 麦当娜!
Ladies and gentlemen, Madonna!
当查理想给我们的性生活增添情趣时
Oh, when Charlie wanted to spice up our sex life,
我们就去了谷仓
we went out to the barn.
我们溜进奶牛旁边的牛棚 然后
We'd sneak in to the stall right next to the cows and
为彼此疯狂
just go crazy on each other.
萝丝 你怎么能在这么多奶牛的注视下这么做?
Rose, how could you do it with all those cows watching you?
怎么不能?
How could you not?
我知道你们觉得我很好斗
Well, I know you girls think I'm aggressive,
但乔治是个野蛮的人
but George was a wild man.
他太冲动了
He was so impetuous.
我记得有一天晚饭后
I remember one night after dinner,
他把我带到餐厅的桌子上
he took me right there on the dining room table.
你感到惊讶吗?
Were you surprised?
当你光着身子躺在餐桌转盘上的时候
Well, when you've been lying naked on the Lazy Susan,
你会期待一些行动
you kind of expect a little action.
桃乐茜 你还好吗?
Dorothy, you okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我告诉你们 有些事
I tell you, there's something
我真的要和你们谈谈…
that I really have to talk to you guys about and...
只是对我来说有点难
It's just a little difficult for me.
看在上帝的份上
Well, for goodness sakes,
你以前跟我们说话从来都没这么磕磕巴巴的
You never had any problem talking to us before.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
首先 让我告诉你们
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表