剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
他是我的哥哥 我只是想保护他
He's my brother. I'm just trying to protect him.
所以你才不想让他恋爱吗?
Is that why you don't want him to fall in love?
所以你才不告诉你最好的朋友他的存在吗?
Is that why you didn't tell your best friend that he even existed?
所以你才把他藏在查塔努加吗
Is that why you've kept him hidden away up in Chattanooga,
为了保护他?
to protect him?
泰德在那儿很开心 他们在那里把他照顾得很好
Tad's happy there. They take good care of him there.
他有工作 有生活
He's got a job, he's got a life.
一个每个月只有你的生活
A life that includes you once a month.
你把泰德当成秘密原因
The reason you kept Tad such a secret
和你从他来这里就让他远离客人的原因是一样的
is the same reason you've kept him away from the guests
ever since he's been here.
布兰琪 你为他感到羞耻
Blanche, you're ashamed of him,
我为你感到羞耻
and I'm ashamed of you.
好吧 你想听真♥相♥吗?
All right. You want to hear the truth?
是的 我为他感到羞耻
Yes. I'm ashamed of him.
你现在开心了吗?
Are you happy now?
罗兰 我一会儿要送泰德去汽车站
Roland, I'll be taking Tad to the bus station in a little while.
我不在的时候你可以处理事情
You can handle things while I'm gone.
好 他怎么样了?
Yeah. Uh, how's he doing?
他还是有点生我的气 但他会好起来的
Oh, he's still a little bit mad at me, but he'll get over that.
泰德 跟罗兰说再见
Tad, say goodbye to Roland.
-再见 罗兰 -好吧 泰德
‐Goodbye, Roland. ‐All right, Tad.
我们下次旅行再见 好吗?
We'll see ya on your next trip, okay?
保重
You take care.
至少让我跟他说声再见吧?
Can I at least say goodbye to him?
去吧
Go ahead.
泰德……
Tad...
很抱歉我们不能成为男女朋友
I'm sorry we can't be boyfriend and girlfriend,
但我找到了我们可以做的
but I found something we can be.
更好的关系
Something better.
我们可以做情人
We can be valentines.
你是认真的?
You mean it?
你愿意做我的情人吗?
Will you be my valentine?
当然!
You bet!
我要永远保存这张贺卡
I'm gonna keep this card forever.
哦 那是一张很特别的贺卡
Oh, that's a very special card.
很久以前有人给我的
Someone gave me that a long time ago.
一个非常爱我的人
Someone who loved me very much.
也许他想要回它
Maybe he wants it back.
我想他不会介意的
Oh, I don't think he'd mind.
他知道情人节贺卡
He knew you only give a valentine
只送给对你来说意味着整个世界的人
to somebody who means the world to you,
一个你愿意在生活中拥有的人
somebody you're glad to have in your life.
-真的吗? -嗯嗯
‐Really? ‐Mmm‐hmm.
你愿意做我的情人吗?
Would you be my valentine?
我做错什么了吗?
Did I do something wrong?
不
No.
不 泰德 是我错了
No, Tad. I did.
嗨 泰德
Hey, Tad.
你想经常来金厦酒店住吗?
How would you like to come and stay
at The Golden Palace a lot more often?
我喜欢
I'd like that.
很好 因为我认为人们……
Good, because I think it's very important that people...
人们会看到我有一个多么好的哥哥
People see what a wonderful brother I have.
也许我们还可以去迪斯尼乐园或者……
And maybe we could even go to Disney World or...
哦 你想去哪都行
Oh, anywhere you want.
你喜欢什么我们就做什么 泰德 什么都行
We'll do anything you like, Tad. Anything.
-都可以? -都可以
‐Anything? ‐Anything.
-都可以? -嗯嗯
‐Anything? ‐Uh‐huh.
你愿意和我一起看动画片吗?
Would you watch cartoons with me?
当然
Yeah.
出什么事了 萝丝?
Something wrong, Rose?
哦 我有点沮丧
Oh, I'm a little depressed.
我一直在想我隐藏的秘密
I've been trying to think of some secret I've been hiding,
但我想不起来
and I can't.
不是每个人都要有大秘密的
Well, not everybody has to have some big secret.
但我觉得自己很平凡 很无聊
Oh, but I feel so ordinary and boring.
我想我只能面对现实了
I guess I'll just have to face the fact
我没什么好隐瞒的
that I have nothing to hide.
天啊 这些小报是最糟糕的
Boy, these tabloids are the worst.
听听这个“发现居住在迈阿密的外星人”
Listen to this. "Space aliens found living in Miami."
卓克 科帕 科拉克
Zoc krep crulac.
你刚才说什么?
What did you just say?
我说这太荒谬了
I said that's ridiculous.
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表