剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
金厦酒店 第六集
-嘿 小矬子 -嘿 老家伙
‐Hey, shorty. ‐Hey, wrinkly.
你的作业需要帮助吗?
Need help with your homework?
是啊
Kind of.
我在研究所有身体部位的专业名称
I'm studying the technical names for all the body parts.
我不知道这是什么
I can't figure out what this thing is.
那是喉骨
That's a throat bone.
可是喉咙里没有骨头
There's no bone in the throat.
没有吗?
There isn't?
嘿 我噎住了
Hey, I'm choking.
索菲亚!
Sophia!
嘿 罗兰
Hey, Roland.
你能帮我做作业吗?
Can you help me with my homework?
好 孩子 在办公室等我 我马上就到
Yeah, kid, setup in the office. I'll be right there.
罗兰 你不用来的 我放你一晚上假了
Oh, Roland, you don't have to be here. I gave you the night off.
不 我想留下来陪奥利弗
No, I kind of want to stay in for Oliver.
没关系 我不介意 我是个工作狂
It's okay, I don't mind. I'm a workaholic.
我的天啊!他工作上瘾了?
Oh, my god! He's been drinking workahol?
你没事吧?
You okay?
我已经升♥天♥了 死了三分钟了
I've been floating around the ceiling dead for three minutes,
但是谢谢你的关心
but thanks for asking.
顺便说一句 上帝向你问好
By the way, God said hi.
萝丝 你不觉得有点奇怪吗
Rose, don't you think it's kind of strange
罗兰从来没休息过
that Roland hasn't taken one night off
从我们来到这里之后?
since we've been here?
我知道为什么
And I know why.
他很孤独
He's lonely.
他没有约会
He hasn't been dating.
他的生活中没有爱情
He has no love in his life.
我应该知道的 我是爱情专家
I should know. I'm the expert on love.
哦 拜托 现实点吧!
Oh, please, get real!
在过去的四十年里 你有过三个男人吗?
You've had what, three men in the last 40 years?
肯尼迪和奥斯瓦尔德遇刺期间我就睡了三个了
I had that many between the Kennedy and Oswald assassinations.
是啊 那又有多少人会说"我爱你"
Yeah, and how many of that faceless horde say, "I love you"?
亲爱的 如果我摸对了地方
Honey, if I touch them in the right place,
我可以让他们说:“是时候了”
I can get them to say, "It's howdy doody time."
我还是觉得罗兰需要个女孩
Well, I still say Roland needs a girl,
而且是由我来找 不是你
and I'm the one to find her, not you.
别把这搞成比赛了 萝丝
Well, let's not make this into a contest, Rose.
为什么不呢?弱鸡?
Why not? Chicken?
才不是!
No!
你怕我比你更了解男人吗?
You afraid I know more about men than you do?
不 我只是觉得我们不该插手
No. I just don't think we ought to meddle.
你竟敢嘲笑我 萝丝·尼伦德
Don't you dare cluck at me, Rose Nylund.
我接受你的挑战
Look, I would accept your challenge,
但这不公平
but it just wouldn't be fair.
就算你俩比赛 也都赢不了
And even if you did, you'd both lose.
罗兰不约会女人的原因很简单
I think there's a simple reason Roland doesn't date women.
为什么?
Why?
因为她们不是男人
Because they're not men.
哦 你不会是说…
Oh, you don't mean...
拜托 我没见过这么大的火焰(爆♥炸♥消息)
Please, I haven't seen a flame that big
自从我去了阿灵顿公墓
since I went to Arlington Cemetery.
太差劲了!
Terrible!
想做美味的番茄酱
To make a good marinara sauce
你得煮至少24小时
you have to simmer it at least 24 hours.
那是蛤蜊浓汤
That's clam chowder.
完美
Perfect.
我把眼镜放哪儿了?
Where did I put my glasses?
大家听着 电视台打电♥话♥来
Hey, everybody, listen, the TV station called,
他们想让我们的厨师来做烹饪环节
and they want our chef to do a cooking segment
在"早安迈阿密"
on Good Morning, Miami.
好吧 我去 但这是最后一次
All right, I'll do it, but this is the last time.
拜托 我们有这么好的机会在电视上宣传酒店
Oh, please, we have great a chance to promote the hotel on television,
而我会让你上去胡说八道吗?
and I'm going to let you go on and blurt something out?
什么叫"胡说八道"
What do you mean, "Blurt something out,"
你这个长着脸的破床垫?
you Sealy Posturepedic with a face?
看 索菲亚
Look, Sophia,
我知道你是一个很好的厨师…
I know that you're a better chef...
但我有电视工作经验
but I have TV experience.
-真的吗? -哦 是的 第21届超级碗
‐Really? ‐Oh, yeah. Super Bowl XXI.
体育记者
布伦特·穆斯伯格后面是我 记得吗?
That was me behind Brent Musburger, remember?
你知道 这其实很难选 但我觉得楚伊应该去
You know, it's a tough choice, but I think Chuy should go.
索菲亚 别往心里去
Sophia, don't take it personally.
只是楚伊……
It's just that Chuy...
亲爱的 楚伊视力好啊
Well, honey, Chuy can see.
继续说 布兰琪
Keep talking, Blanche.
继续说 我可听着呢
Keep talking, 'cause I'm zoning in.
继续说 布兰琪
Keep talking, Blanche.
她去这边了
She went this way.
罗兰 你不是该去办公了吗?
Roland, shouldn't you be out on the desk?
是的 回去工作了
Yeah. Back to work.
这是罗兰最后一天单身了
Well, that's the last time Roland will be single,
因为再过五分钟
because in about five minutes,
一个美丽的女人将要走进他的生活
a beautiful woman is going to walk into his life.
我会赢 而你是输家!
And I'll win the bet, and you'll be the loser!
等一下!
Now wait a minute!
我以为我们决定不进行那个愚蠢的比赛了
I thought we decided we weren't going through
with that silly competition.
胜利的秘诀之一就是知道游戏已经开始
Part of the secret of winning is knowing the game has begun.
如果你不介意的话
Now if you'll excuse me,
我得去外面见未来的罗兰·威尔逊夫人
I have to go meet the future Mrs. Roland Wilson out front.
不公平!不公平!
No fair! No fair!
“不公平!不公平!”
"No fair! No fair!"
失败者的求偶浪♥叫♥
The mating call of the loser.
萝丝·尼伦德在做媒方面赢不了我
Rose Nylund is not going to beat me at matchmaking.
我去哪儿能找到罗兰喜欢的娇嫩小美人?
Now where can I find some delicate young creature
that would appeal to Roland?
货到了
Delivery.
你有时间见个帅哥吗?
Do you have a minute to meet a gorgeous man?
我能先梳洗一下吗?
Well, can I freshen up first?
哦 当然
Oh, sure.
好了
I'm fresh.
整理你的头发
Fix your hair. Fix your hair.
湿润你的嘴唇
Wet your lips.
不 先生 金厦酒店不提供这项服务
No, Sir, the Golden Palace doesn't offer that service.
不 如果你把鞋子放在房♥间外面
No, if you leave your shoes outside your room,
它们不会被擦亮 它们会消失
they won't be shined, they'll be gone.
罗兰?
Roland?
是的 布..
Yeah, Bla‐‐
罗兰 这是我的一个朋友
Roland, this is a friend of mine
我觉得你一定会喜欢的
that I just think you're really going to like.
这是你的朋友?她叫什么名字?
This is your friend? What's her name?
罗伊
Roy.
事实上 这不是我的工作服
Actually, this isn't my smock.
够了 罗伊
That's enough, Roy.
我只是觉得像你们两个
I just feel like you two
一定会成功的
are really gonna be able to make a go of it.
嗯 可以…能失陪一下吗?
Uh, could... could you excuse us?
布兰琪 这个女人浑身都是肉渍
Blanche, this woman is covered in meat stains.
她把客人都吓跑了
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表