剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
and, um, one part‐time maid,
然后就只有我们了
we're the only ones here.
所以 我们要招人
So, we'll hire.
嗯 不能招人 我们没钱
Well, we can't. We don't have the money.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
她的意思是我们进退两难了
She means we're up the creek.
马胡拉
Mahula.
破产
Bust.
我们这里有一只狗
We have a dog here.
在哪里?
Where?
在这里 酒店
Here. The hotel.
没有钱
There's no money.
我们没钱了?
We have nothing?
如果我们一周内还不付款
Um, if we don't make the payment in a week,
我们要失去这个地方了
we're going to lose this place.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
哦 就是这个
Oh, this is it.
这是我最可怕的噩梦
This is my worst nightmare.
哦 我希望桃乐茜在这里
Oh, I wish Dorothy were here.
亲爱的 恐怕连她都帮不上忙
Honey, I'm afraid even she couldn't help us out of this.
不 但她能把你打得屁滚尿流!
No, but she could beat the crap out of you!
你说"我们买♥♥个酒店吧 姑娘们
You said, "Let's buy a hotel, girls.
“开一家小客栈
"Run a little inn.
“客人将从几英里外赶来
"Guests will come from miles around.
“我们永远不会孤单
"We'll never be lonely.
“我们会很富有 我们会很快乐
"We'll be rich, we'll be happy,
我们将登上《旅游与休闲》杂♥志♥”
We'll be featured in Travel and Leisure."
现在听我说!
Now listen here!
我们一起买♥♥的
We did this together.
你怎么能这样对我们?
How could you do this to us?
不是我自己 我们一起买♥♥的啊
I didn't do it. We all did it.
听着 我知道你们有点生气
Now look, I know you're a little angry,
但我们没有选择 我们必须让这件事成功
but we have no choice, we have to make this work.
这是我们唯一的机会
It's the only chance we have.
你们不明白吗?
Don't you understand?
如果我们能熬过这周
See, if we can just somehow get through this week,
我们可以付账单
we can pay that note
而且还可以让那些旅行社给我们做做推广
and we can get those travel agents to give us recommendations.
但是我们没有员工
But we have no employees.
那我们就得做所有的活了 不是吗?
Then we'll just have to do all the work, won't we?
我们太老了
We're too old.
我们太老了 不能那么辛苦了
We're too old to work that hard.
我恨死你了 布兰琪
Oh, I hate you for this, Blanche.
我恨你
I just hate you.
我也是 萝丝 但我们太老了 不能失去一切
Me too, Rose, but we're too old to lose everything,
还是干活吧
so let's get to work.
就是这种精神
There, that's the spirit.
哦 你也会感受到的
Oh, you'll see.
我们要团结起来
We'll all band together.
我们会像三个火枪手一样
We'll be just like the three musketeers.
到本周末
By the end of this week,
你会说 “感谢上帝有布兰琪·德弗罗
you're going to say, "Thank God for Blanche Devereaux.
这是她的好主意
"This was her wonderful idea.
布兰琪·德弗罗把我们带到这片光荣的土地上”
Blanche Devereaux delivered us into this land of glory."
也许我们不需要桃乐茜
Maybe we don't need Dorothy.
也许我们俩就能把她打得屁滚尿流
Maybe the two of us can beat the crap out of her.
听着 伙计 我已经宽限一个多月了
Listen, man, I've been carrying you for more than a month now.
我是说 我能做什么?
I mean, what can I do?
有什么问题吗?
Is something a problem here?
你好 我是新老板布兰琪·德弗罗
Hello. I'm the new owner Blanche Devereaux.
你一定是……
And you must be...
天啊 别告诉我
Oh, my God, don't tell me.
等一下 等一下 我知道 我知道
Wait a minute, wait a minute. I know, I know.
我在电视上看过你无数次了
I've seen you a million times on television.
哦 我想不起来了
Um, oh, I'm just dying.
这是泳池管♥理♥员♥布拉德
This is the pool man, Brad.
布拉德?
Brad?
哦 我的天哪 我喜欢这个名字
Oh, my goodness. I love that name.
布拉德!
Brad!
哦!
Oh!
布莱德 你 呃
Well, Brad. Do you, uh,
你自己做泳池的活吗?
do you service the pool yourself?
哦 是的 夫人
Oh, yes, Ma'am.
你是说 我每周都能见到你?
You mean, I'd be seeing you every week?
是的 女士
Yes, Ma'am.
哦 我太高兴了
Oh, I'm so glad.
说谎的荡♥妇♥
Lying tramp.
嗯…现在 我们说到哪了?
Uh...now, where were we?
有个小问题 关于
Well, there's just this small problem about‐‐
酬劳的问题
With the payment.
哦 我知道 我知道
Oh, I know. I know.
你看 资金还没有从托管账户转入非托管账户
Well, you see, the funds haven't been transferred
from the escrow account into the non‐escrow account.
而且 这个账户是瑞士的……
And, well, the account being Swiss...
好吧 你是泳池管♥理♥员♥
Well, you're a pool man.
你可能很了解国际银行业务
You probably know all about international banking.
哦
Oh.
嗯 只是一点点
Well, just a little bit.
荡♥妇♥
Slut.
你能再给我们一个月的时间吗?
Could you let us have just one more month?
我会亲自负责的
I would personally see to it
我会好好关注你的
that you're very well taken care of.
嗯…
Well...
我想再一个月也无妨
Guess another month wouldn't hurt.
那得看你有多狠了 亲爱的
Depends on how rough you are, Darling.
那个旅行社说这味道很怪
That travel agent said this tastes funny.
就是那个抱怨沙拉的人吗?
Same one who complained about the salad?
是啊
Right.
今晚我做了41桌晚餐
I've served 41 dinners tonight.
没有其他人抱怨过 给我
No one else has complained. Give me that.
他不喜欢这个羊排 也许他会喜欢这个
He didn't like this lamb chop, maybe he'll like this one.
我是厨师
I'm the chef.
我无法形容我有多尴尬
I cannot tell you how embarrassed I am
我们的新服务员给你上了羊排
that our new waitress served you that, that lamb chop.
我非常非常抱歉
I'm so very, very sorry.
嗯 有点干
Well, it was slightly dry.
而且 中间应该是粉色的
And of course, the center should've been pink.
干?粉色?
Dry? Pink?
拜托 猫吃了都会吐在地上 然后到枫丹白露去了
Please, the cat spit it on the floor and went to the Fontainebleau.
另一个没那么可怕
The other one wasn't so terrible.
它就是没有那种难以形容的东西
It just didn't have the je ne sais quoi.
什么
The quoi.
我知道 完全没有啦
I know. Missing completely.
这很好
Now, this is good.
这是羊排
This is a lamb chop.
好了 从现在开始他们来服务你的时候
Okay, from now on when they seat you,
你告诉他们索菲亚厨师会照顾你
you tell them that Sophia the chef takes care of you.
好吧
Okay.
你是位可爱的女士 也是位出色的厨师
You are a lovely lady and a splendid chef.
而你是傻子
And you are a yutz.
晚安 睡好
Good night. Sleep well.
保险箱在哪里?
Where's the safe?
哦天哪 你穿着不热吗?
Oh, my. Aren't you warm in that?
在明尼苏达州 我们只在最冷的时候穿成这样
We wore those in Minnesota only on the coldest days.
保险箱在哪里?
Where's the safe?
你想把你的枪放进保险箱
Oh, you want to put your gun in the safe.
当然可以 不过你的枪根本装不下我们的小保险箱
Of course. It would never fit in those small room safes we have.
保险箱!
The safe!
我不知道保险箱在哪里
Well, I don't know where the safe is.
我得打电♥话♥给我们的经理罗兰
I'll have to call our manager, Roland.
-不! -哦 没关系 他不会介意的
‐No! ‐Oh, that's okay, he won't mind.
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表