剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
Well, I guess I'll just have to change my ways.
我肯定会改
And I will, too.
从现在开始 布兰琪·德弗罗是一个崭新的人
From now on, Blanche Devereaux is a new person.
我再也不会向任何和我做生意的人投怀送抱了
I will never again throw myself
at any man I'm doing business with.
我们的免费有线电视要没了
Well, there goes our free cable.
我来 我来
I got it, I got it!
好了
Set.
太好了 14 5
Yes, baby! Alright, 14‐5.
暂停 我眼睛里进沙子了
Time out, I got some sand in my eye.
哦 不 没关系 伙计 我们每个人都会遇到
Oh no, that's all right, man. Happens to all of us.
暂停 我眼睛里进沙子了
Time out, I got some sand in my eye.
我们要宰了这些家伙 我喜欢赢!
We're gonna kill these guys. Man, I love to win!
不要过于自信 这些人可能会恢复状态
Now, don't get overconfident. These guys could come back.
不可能 不可能 伙计
Oh, no way, not a chance, man.
这场比赛已经结束了
This game's history, it's over.
教练 我现在可以上场了吗?
Hey, Coach, do I go in now?
还不行 楚伊 他们可能会恢复状态
Not yet, Chuy, they could come back.
-求你了 伙计 让我和萝丝上场 -是啊!
‐Come on, man, put me and Rose in now. ‐Yeah!
好吧 罗兰 给他们一个机会吧 他们会没事的
Yeah, Go ahead, Ro. Give 'em a chance. They'll be alright.
好吧 听着 我们还差一分就赢了
Alright, look, we got one point to win.
该我们发球了 击败他们!
It's our serve. Go get 'em!
你在干什么 萝丝?
What are you doing, Rose?
-打气啊 -好来吧
‐Team cheer. ‐Okay. Come on.
Rigamarole, rigamarie, binga‐bonga, hip‐hip‐he!
Luga, lista, sis‐boom‐bah!
Ooga‐wooga, foom‐ba‐nah!
来吧 萝丝!
‐Shima‐wee‐‐ ‐Come on, Rose!
哦 哦 好吧 好吧开始吧
Oh, oh, okay, alright. Here we go.
把球传给那个打得很烂的人
Hit it to the guy who stinks.
萝丝 你想先发球吗?
Hey, Rose, you wanna serve first?
哦 是的 我发球很棒
Oh yeah, I got a great serve.
好吧 好吧!开始吧
Okay, alright! Here we go.
啊!
Ah!
好的 换我们发球
Alright, side out.
没关系 我们会拿回来的 开始吧
That's okay, we'll get it back. Here we go.
加油 伙计们 击败他们
Come on, you guys, get it back.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
5 14
5‐14.
-哦 我以为你要打 -哦 我以为你要打
‐Oh, I thought you had it. ‐Oh, I thought you had it.
-抱歉 好吧 我们知道了‐好吧 我们会拿到下一个
‐I'm sorry. Well, we got it. ‐Okay, come on. We'll get the next one.
-开始吧 -开始吧
‐Let's go. ‐Let's go!
6 14
6‐14.
-哦 我以为你要打 -哦 我以为你要打
‐I thought you had it. ‐I thought you had it!
好吧 我受够了
Okay, now I've had it.
听着 你们中必须有一个人叫球
Look, one of you has to call for the ball
所以另一个人知道谁会击球
so the other one knows who has it.
叫球 好吧
Call for the ball, alright.
-好了 开始吧 -开始吧
‐All right. Let's go. ‐Let's go!
7 14
7‐14.
你来接
You got it!
-暂停‐好了 嘿 暂停
‐Time out. ‐Okay, hey, time out.
来来来
Huddle up. Okay.
-你们出局了 我们上 -好的
‐You're out, we're in. ‐Alright.
8 14
8‐14.
哦!
Oh!
我接到了 我接到了
I got it, I got it, I got it!
好了
Set.
啊 是的 好吧!
Ah, yes, all right!
-我们开始吧 布拉德‐我们开始吧
‐Let's go, Brad. ‐Here we go.
来了
This is it.
我接到了 我接到了
I got it, I got it!
好了
Set.
太好了 比赛啊宝贝
Yes! Game, baby!
我真不敢相信 这完全是浪费时间
I can't believe it. This is a total waste.
我真没用
I'm useless.
我根本没理由来这里
There's no reason for me even to be here.
没关系 楚伊 你很棒的
Well, not at all, Chuy. You were terrific.
我的意思是 这是一场无聊的、一边倒的比赛
I mean, you took a boring, one‐sided game
你把它变成了结果不确定的比赛
and turned it into a real nail‐biter.
好了 萝丝!
Alright, Rose!
金厦酒店!
Golden Palace!
金厦酒店 金厦酒店……
Golden Palace, Golden Palace...
我准备好见金特里先生了
I'm ready for Mr. Gentry.
你到底是谁?女荡♥妇♥医生?
Who are you supposed to be? Dr. Quinn, Medicine Slut?
《Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman》(1993–1998)
从现在开始 我不会让我的性取向
From now on, I'm not going to let my sexuality
干涉我和一个男人的生意关系
interfere in my business relationship with a man.
如果我还是勾引人 我就真看不起自己了
I just couldn't respect myself if I did.
我变了
I have changed.
从现在起 我叫布兰琪·德弗罗 女商人
From now on, I'm Blanche Devereaux, businesswoman.
打扰一下 我找布兰琪·德弗罗小姐
Excuse me, I'm looking for Miss Blanche Devereaux.
我是布兰琪·德弗罗
I'm Blanche Devereaux.
我是劳伦斯·金特里 容我说
I am Lawrence Gentry, and may I say
见到这么漂亮的女人是一件多么愉快的事啊!
what a pleasure it is to meet such a beautiful woman?
我 我马上就回来
I'll, uh, I'll be right back,
金特里先生 我只是想赶紧去
Mr. Gentry, I just want to run,
换件不那么……热的
change into somethin' not so... hot.
布兰琪 我们不能让你这么做
Blanche, we can't let you do this.
你似乎下定决心要改变你的生活方式
Now, you seemed so determined to change your ways.
你害怕用你的大脑而不是身体
You're afraid to use your brain instead of your body.
别傻了
Now don't be ridiculous.
当我可以用美色的时候
Why should I use my brain
为何要动脑筋呢?
when I can have these proud beauties stand up for me?
我有消息要告诉你 你的美色并没有啥用
I've got news for you. They're falling down on the job a little.
我一直都知道布兰琪的行为方式
See, I always knew Blanche acts the way she does
因为她患有斯特金-拔牙症
because she suffers from Sturgeon‐yankin.
我们一定要听这些吗?
Now, do we have to listen to this?
我必须要听 我不能像以前跑得那么快了
I have to. I can't run as fast as I used to.
我年轻的时候 西格蒙德·斯特金博士
When I was young, Dr. Sigmund Sturgeon,
圣奥拉夫最有争议的心理学家
St. Olaf's most controversial psychologist,
当时镇上所有的女孩都变成了..
was called in when all the girls in town became‐‐
哦 我该怎么说呢?
Oh, how can I put this?
哦 管他呢?我们都是成年人
Oh, what the heck? We're all adults.
变得和你一样了 布兰琪
Became like you, Blanche.
他的理论是如果拔掉一个女孩的门牙
His theory was if you pulled out a girl's front teeth,
就能使她不那么有魅力了
it made her less attractive,
这就解决了滥交的问题
and that solved the promiscuous problem.
于是决定 所有在圣奥拉夫的女孩
So it was decided that all the girls in St. Olaf,
除了镇议会议员的女儿们
except the daughters of the members of the town council,
要让斯特金医生拔掉他们的门牙
would have Dr. Sturgeon yank out their front teeth.
因此得名斯特金-拔牙
Thus, the name Sturgeon‐yankin.
也许你说的对
Hey, you know, you may be right.
萝丝 我想在金特里先生面前打扮得漂亮点
Rose, my wanting to look nice for Mr. Gentry
跟我以前做生意的方式没有关系
has nothing to do with my old way of doing business.
有没有可能我只是被他吸引了?
Isn't it possible I'm just attracted to him?
我是说 在90年代
I mean, what's supposed to happen in the '90s
当两个人在工作中相遇
when two people meet at work
他们就是会互相吸引
and they're just plain attracted to each other.
你想听我的意见吗?
You want my opinion?
不要用你的身体 只用你的大脑
Keep your body out of it and just use your mind.
这真的可能吗?
Is that really possible?
你还想成为专业人士吗?
You want to be a professional?
啊哈 好吧
Ah‐ha, okay, alright.
-我要试试这个 -这就对了 布兰琪!
‐I'll try this. ‐That‐a‐girl, Blanche!
但我得告诉你 这感觉很不自然
But I have to tell you, it feels very unnatural.
如果事情不太顺利 也有帮助
If it gets too tough, there is help.
就像我们在圣奥拉夫说的 男人不追没牙的女人
As we say in St. Olaf, men don't chase toothless women.
除非没得追了
Not until last call.
真抱歉让你久等了 金特里先生
So sorry for keeping you waiting, Mr. Gentry.
我想我们就在这里开会吧
I thought we'd just have our meeting right here.
你确定吗?既然我们认识了
Are you sure? You know, now that we met,
我更想今晚谈生意 也许一起吃顿饭?
I'd much rather discuss business tonight, maybe over dinner?
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表