剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
如果你两分钟内不把他们的晚餐端上桌
if you don't get their dinner on the table in two minutes.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
听着 孩子们
Listen, you kids.
别搅乱我的工作休假计划
Don't mess with my work furlough program.
我不能保证不再杀人
I can't promise I won't kill again.
你看到他们眼中的恐惧了吗?
Did you see the terror in their eyes?
孩子们 你们会喜欢的
Kids, you gotta love' em.
布兰琪 我希望你能重新考虑下这个巨型卷饼
Hey, Blanche, I'd like you to reconsider this giant burrito.
答案是否定的
The answer is no.
布兰琪 43英尺高的墨西哥卷饼
Blanche doesn't the idea of a 43‐foot burrito excite you?
的想法难道不让你兴奋吗?
我一定是没兴趣了 不
I must be getting jaded. No.
祖母 我能跟你说句话吗?
Grandma, can I talk to you for a second?
当然可以 亲爱的
Oh, sure you can, honey.
这很有趣 但在我认识的人中
You know, it's funny, but of all the people I know,
你知道吗 你是我唯一能敞开心扉的人
you know, you're the only one I can really open up to.
我觉得我可以告诉你任何事而不会被评判
I feel like I can tell you anything and not be judged.
亲爱的 我永远在你身边 你在想什么?
Well, sweetheart I'm always here for you. What's on your mind?
瑞克和我已经约会一年了
Well, Rick and I have been dating for about a year now, and,
哦 我真的很喜欢他 然后
oh, I really like him. And, well,
我不确定 但我在考虑和他做♥爱♥
I'm not sure, but I'm thinking about having sex with him.
我明白了 嗯…夏琳
I see, um... Charlene,
你还记得我以前唱给你听的那首歌♥吗
do you remember that little song I used to sing to you
当你不知道该做什么时?
whenever you had trouble deciding the right thing to do?
♬他知道你什么时候在睡觉
♪ He knows when you Are sleeping ♪
♬他知道你什么时候醒着
♪ He knows when You're awake ♪
祖母
Grandma.
♬他知道你是好是坏
♪ He knows when you've Been bad or good ♪
♬看在上帝的份上 做个好人吧
♪ So be good For goodness' sake ♪
大家都来唱
Everybody, sing.
♬你最好别哭了
♪ You better Not cry ♪
-你最好不要 -祖母!祖母!
‐♪ You better not ‐Grandma! Grandma!
祖母 我是认真的
Grandma, this is serious.
我真的真的需要一些建议
I really, really need some advice.
亲爱的 在圣奥拉夫的时候
Well, honey, back in St. Olaf,
当女孩们有像你现在这样的想法时
when girls would get thoughts like, like the ones you're having now,
神职人员会让我们去铺教堂前的那条小土路
the clergy would put us to work paving
that little dirt road in front of the church
直到那些想法消失
until the thoughts just went away.
我不记得有什么土路
I don't remember any dirt road.
你知道那是明尼阿波利斯收费公路
Well, you know it as the Minneapolis turnpike.
现在我要下套了
And now the sting.
你好啊 老兄?
What's up, dawg?
是的
Yeah.
伙计 你能相信这地方吗?
Hey, man, can you believe this place?
他们根本没有保安
They got no security at all.
伙计 当我离开的时候 我要把烟灰缸拿走
Man, when I leave, Imma take the ashtrays,
毛巾 甚至我的梳妆台
the towels, I may even take my dresser.
你要拿什么 G?
What chu gonna take, G?
我才不会把这些难看的东西放在家里
I wouldn't put any of this ugly stuff in my house.
这是个好地方 这里有好东西
It's a nice place man, they got some nice stuff.
好吧 小心点 总有一个便衣警♥察♥
Well, be careful. There's always one undercover cop
想把自己伪装成这些孩子中的一员
tryna pass themselves off as one of these kids
我知道 通常带头的
I know man, it's usually the real lope
非常努力地想让自己看起来年轻又时髦
who's trying real hard to look young and hip but can't quite cut it.
但却做不到
谢谢你的提示 警官
Thanks for the tip, Officer.
警官?伙计 我不是警♥察♥哦 有什么用呢?
Officer? Man, I ain't no cop. Oh, what's the use?
罗兰 怎么了?
Roland, what's the matter?
我知道 这些孩子把酒店搞得一团糟
I know, these kids are wrecking the hotel,
但是我抓不到它们
but I can't catch them.
我等不及要把他们弄出去了
And I can't wait to get them outta here.
亲爱的 我们不能输给他们
Honey, we can't afford lose to them.
但是布兰琪 我们不能让他们留在这里
But Blanche, we can't afford to have them here.
你看见对酒店的损害了吗
Whether you see the damage.
天气预报说整个周末都会有暴风雨
Well, the weather report says it's gonna storm all weekend.
也许我们应该去基韦斯特 那里阳光明媚
Maybe we should go to Key West where it's sunny.
是啊!我们走吧!
Yeah! Let's go!
罗兰 罗兰 我们需要他们的生意
Roland, Roland, we need their business.
哦 如果他们走了 我们会损失一大笔钱
Oh, if they leave we're going to lose a fortune.
孩子们在室内肯定有什么好玩的事可以做
Oh, there must be something fun these kids can do indoors.
嘿 我们还是可以打破世界纪录的
Hey, we could still go for that world's record.
楚伊 我再说最后一次
Chuy, for the last time,
我不想和43英尺高的墨西哥卷饼有任何关系
I will have nothing to do with a 43‐foot burrito.
好吧!让我们把那个巨大的墨西哥卷饼动起来!
All right! Let's get that giant burrito moving!
慢慢地 一颗一颗地煮
Slowly I'll cook, bean by bean,
玉米饼接玉米饼……
tortilla by tortilla...
不久 我将站在我最伟大的创造面前
And soon I shall stand in front of my greatest creation‐‐
43英尺高的墨西哥卷饼!
The 43‐foot burrito!
我打赌你不会只吃一个
Bet you can't eat just one.
布兰琪 你看到夏琳了吗?
Blanche, have you seen Charlene?
哦 是的 我们聊得很愉快
Oh, yes. We had a very nice little chat.
真的吗 聊什么了?
Really, about what?
哦 随便聊聊啊 性
Oh, this and that. That and this. Sex.
不是吧
You didn't.
夏琳需要指导 而你不肯
Charlene needed guidance and you wouldn't give it,
所以我给了她一点建议
so I gave her a little advice.
我告诉她要用和我一样的方式
I told her to approach her budding sexuality the same way I did.
来处理她正在萌芽的性♥欲♥
布兰琪 如果你认为我会让夏琳
Blanche, you're crazy if you think I'm going to let Charlene
在她身体的任何部位画一个靶心 你真是疯了
paint a bull's‐eye on any part of her body.
夏琳 开门 告诉我你没听布兰琪的话
Charlene, open up. Tell me you didn't listen to Blanche.
哦不 我来晚了
Oh, no. I'm too late.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 你……
You are in big trouble. You...
不不不不不不祖母 你搞错了
No, no, no, no, no. Grandma, you got it all wrong.
我们正在为浮潜课做准备
We're just getting ready for our snorkeling lesson.
看看他的"装备"
Look at his equipment.
我不会看的
I will not.
我就在楼下
I'll be downstairs.
你怎么能这样让我难堪?
How could you embarrass me like that?
这都是布兰琪的错
This is all Blanche's fault.
我是说 这本来会是美好的一周
I mean, this was going to be such a wonderful week
现在她却要去毁了这一切
and now she had to go and ruined it.
我只是想和你待在一起
All I wanted to do was spend some time with you.
不 祖母
No, grandma.
你只想和一个已经不在这里的小女孩在一起
You want to spend some time with some
little girl who's not here anymore.
如果你看不到真正的我
And if you can't see me for who I am,
那我就不能待在这里了
then I can't stay here.
哦 夏琳 不 夏琳...我
Oh, Charlene, no. C‐char, come back. I‐‐
我只是想保护你的名誉
I'm just trying to protect your reputation.
夏琳准备好了吗?
Charlene ready?
哦不 消息已经传出去了
Oh, no. Word's gotten out already.
好吧 把米饭煮熟
All right, boil that rice.
来吧 把奶酪磨碎
Come on, grate that cheese.
嘿 搅拌那些豆子
Hey, stir those beans.
希♥特♥勒♥ 斯大林 现在又是
Hitler, Stalin, and now you.
你在说什么 索菲亚
What are you saying, Sophia,
我变成了某种独♥裁♥者吗?
that I've turned into some kind of dictator?
不 我在想 你们三个去掉胡子会年轻多少啊
No. I was just thinking how much younger the
three of you would look without the mustache.
嘿 墨西哥卷饼的事真有意思
Hey, this burrito thing's a kick.
这不仅仅是墨西哥卷饼 索菲亚
This is not just a burrito, Sophia.
这记录是我不朽的机会
This record is my shot at immortality.
当我完成这个卷饼的时候 它会变得柔软而结实…
By the time I'm done with this burrito, it'll be limber, yet firm...
紧绷 但触感柔软
Taut, yet soft and supple to the touch.
所有的曲线都在正确的位置
All the curves in all the right places.
我需要个女人
Man, I need a woman.
好了 各位休息一下
All right, everybody. Take a break.
夏琳有消息吗?
Any word from Charlene?
没有
No.
哦 我太生气了
Oh, I'm so furious.
这都是布兰琪的错
This is all Blanche's fault
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表