剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表
Remember when Rose covered the
都离开泳池之前把泳池盖上的事吗?
pool before everybody was out of it?
记得
Yeah.
显然 这家伙还在做噩梦
Well, apparently, this guy's still having bad dreams.
保险公♥司♥和他庭外和解了
The insurance company settled with him out of court,
现在 他们不打算给我们继续承保了
and, now, they're not gonna renew our policy.
在我看来 起诉的应该是我们
As far as I'm concerned, we ought to be the ones suing.
是我们把泳池边重新粉刷了一遍才去掉了划痕
We're the ones that had to repaint the side
of the pool to get out those scratch marks.
听着 布兰琪 我想说的是我们得小心点
Look, Blanche, all I'm saying is we gotta be careful.
我是说 没有责任保险 如果我们输了官司
I mean, without liability insurance, if we lose a court case,
我们可能会失去一切
we could lose everything.
好了 走吧 走吧
Okay, let's go, let's go.
听着 亲爱的 我真希望你给那些评委打电♥话♥了
Oh, listen, honey, I do hope you called those judges
告诉他们我们没有地方了
to tell 'em we don't have any room.
我想我知道该怎么安排评委和律师了
I think I figured out how we can fit the judges and the lawyers
让每个人都开心
and keep everybody happy.
真的吗?你的计划是什么?
Really? What's your plan?
哦 这不是我的计划
Oh, it's not really my plan.
这是1945年圣奥拉夫大猴子审判时设计的计划
It's a plan that was devised in St. Olaf
during the big monkey trial of 1945.
大猴子审判?
The big monkey trial?
哦是的 还好我们能找到一群猴子组成的陪审团
Oh, yes. And it's a good thing we were able to find
a jury of his peers,
不然我们就抓错了猴
or we would have convicted the wrong big monkey.
那次审判在圣奥拉夫引起了轩然大♥波♥
Oh, that trial caused such a flap in St. Olaf.
看来英戈瓦太太的猴子
It seems that Mrs. Ingovar's monkey
不知怎么弄到了一台打字机
somehow got hold of a typewriter.
不管怎样 他有点走运
Anyway, he got a little lucky,
他打出了一本名为《治愈内心的猴子》的自助书
and he typed out a self‐help book
called Healing the Monkey Within.
当然 每个人都想看那场审判
Of course, everybody wanted to see that trial.
我是说 我们坐在彼此的腿上
I mean, we were sitting on each other's laps.
我们得挤两个人
We had to double up.
很快就宣读了判决
And soon the verdict was read.
猴子怎么了?噢!
What happened to the monkey? Ow!
他被判犯有情报罪
He was found guilty of intelligence.
于是镇上的人给他剃了毛
So the townspeople shaved him.
不过结果还好
It turned out okay, though,
因为英戈瓦太太变得富有了
because Mrs. Ingovar became rich
在嘉年华上冒充火星人
passing him off at carnivals as a man from Mars.
这故事的重点是什么?
What's the point of all this?
我想重点是
Well, I guess the point is
如果你想赚钱 就把你的猴子剃光
if you want to make some money, shave your monkey.
它对我们有什么帮助?
How does it help us?
你真的没在听 对吧?
You really haven't been listening, have you?
我们得挤两个人
We have to double up.
如果我们三个姐妹住一间房♥
Now, if the three of us gals share a room,
而且如果罗兰 楚伊和奥利弗住一间房♥
and if Roland and Chuy and Oliver share a room,
我们就只需要一名评委和一名律师共用一个房♥间
we'll only have to have one judge and one lawyer share a room.
-很好!就这么做! -啊!
‐Fine! Do it! ‐Ahh!
嘿 布兰琪 等一下
Hey, Blanche, wait a minute.
我不会再让你带客人来酒店了
I'm not gonna let you bring more guests into the hotel
而且我们没有保险
when we don't have insurance.
听着 我们终于赚到钱了
Listen, we are finally making some money here.
我们都订满了
We are booked up.
我认为值得冒这个险
I‐I think it's worth the risk.
但你不觉得这个决定
But don't you think this is a decision
应该和你所有的合伙人(伴侣)一起做吗?
you should make with all your partners?
亲爱的 我不知道该怎么找他们了
Oh, honey, I would never know how to track them all down.
哦……
Oh...
你是说我的酒店合伙人吗?
You mean my hotel partners?
嗯嗯
Mmm‐hmm!
没关系 我说了算
It's okay. I'm in charge.
伙计们 我们能在这里吃午饭吗?
Hey, you guys, can we get lunch going here or what?
他还是不跟我说话
He still won't talk to me.
你会和跟你老婆上过床的男人说话吗?
Hey, would you talk to a man who had sex with your wife?
楚伊 我只想能供应午餐 我不管他做什么
Chuy, I just wanna get the lunch served. I don't care what he does,
只要他事后洗手就行
as long as he washes his hands afterwards.
我来问你
Let me ask you.
如果你发现你最好的朋友 和你一起长大的人
If you found your best friend, someone you grew up with,
和你爱的人在床上 你不会生气吗?
in bed with someone you love, wouldn't you be mad?
嗯 我..这要看具体情况
Well, I‐‐ It would depend on the circumstances.
也许他们去参加舞会了
Maybe they'd been to a dance.
也许他们俩都喝多了
And maybe they'd both had too much to drink.
也许他只是说要给我看他阑尾的伤疤
Maybe he'd just said he was going to show me his appendix scar.
别再评判我了!别再评判我了!
Stop judging me! Stop judging me!
楚伊 你和多洛丽丝已经分居了
Chuy, you and Dolores were already separated, man.
我知道你有多痛苦
I knew how miserable you were feeling.
所以我才去找她谈谈 伙计
That's why I went over there to talk to her, man,
向她解释你的感受
to explain to her what you were feeling.
哦 说的是真好啊
Oh, that makes perfect sense.
你想知道我的感受
You wanted to know what I was feeling,
所以你就想先知道我老婆的感受?
so you started feeling my wife, huh?
不 伙计 不是那样的 就这么发生了
No, man, it wasn't like that. It just happened.
你想怎么样 鲁宾?
So, what do you want, Rubin, huh?
你想要我的祝福?
You want my blessing?
你想让我说你可以拥有多洛丽丝吗?
You want me to say you can have Dolores?
好吧 去吧!她是你的了
Well, go ahead! She's all yours.
我不想和多洛丽丝在一起
I don't want to be with Dolores.
我想和你在一起 你是我爱的人
I want to be with you. You're the one I love.
这是我没想到的转折
Now here's a twist I wasn't expecting.
-来吧 布兰琪来吧来吧 -等等 什么?
‐Come on, Blanche. Come on. Come on. ‐Wait, what?
我想你 伙计
I miss you, man.
你不想念我们一起出去玩吗?
Don't you miss us hanging out together?
我不会原谅你的 伙计 我不能
I'm not forgiving you, man. I can't.
拜托 楚伊 我们六岁就开始一起
Come on. Chuy. Ever since we were six years old.
还记得我们在赫尔南德斯老师的课上相遇吗?
You remember when we met in Miss Hernandez' class?
你一直是我最好的朋友
I mean, you've been my best friend.
我还记得你走进那个教室的那天
I still remember that day you walked in that room.
你的笑容真灿烂 你总是在笑
You had that great smile. You're always laughing.
你还记得那天吗 伙计?
You remember that day, man?
你偷了我的蜡笔
You stole my crayons.
-啥? -这就是我记得的
‐What? ‐That's what I remember.
你偷了我的蜡笔
You stole my crayons.
先是我的蜡笔 现在是我的妻子
First my crayons, now my wife.
所有我喜欢玩的东西
Everything I ever loved to play with.
我什么时候才能明白你是个贼?
When am I going to learn you're a thief?
你从我这里夺走的够多了
You've taken enough from me.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
你为什么这么暴躁?
Well, what are you so grumpy about?
我能给我们弄到的唯一保险不能保护我们
The only insurance policy I can get us
isn't gonna protect us from anything,
布兰琪 我们还房♥间不够
and we're still overbooked, Blanche.
但萝丝还在和那个律师谈
But Rose is still trying to talk that lawyer
和评委同住一室
into sharing a room with a judge.
哦 来嘛 就像夏令营一样
Oh, come on. It'll be just like going to summer camp.
我记得当初见到我的新帐篷伙伴
I remember meeting my new tent mate.
我们玩得很开心
We had so much fun
玩“在森林里丢失萝丝……”
playing "lose Rose in the forest..."
或者"把萝丝扔到湖中♥央♥"
or "dump Rose in the middle of the lake."
然后 不知怎么的 我又回来了
And then, somehow I'd make it back,
每个人都在唱圣歌♥
and everybody would be singing Kumbaya.
哦 你说呢?
Oh, what do you say?
算了吧
Forget it.
我们会给你一个免费的房♥间
We'll give you a free room.
这是我想要的 好 就这样
There's a reason I can buy. Okay, I'll do it.
哦让我们来看看
Oh. Let's see.
你将和安吉尔先生同住一个房♥间
You'll be sharing a room with a Mr. Angel.
如果他不介意的话
That is, if it's all right with him.
抱歉 伙计们 我们都订满了
I'm sorry, boys, but we're all booked up.
我们预订了房♥间
We have reservations.
我们是杰克逊维尔的评委
We're the judges of Jacksonville.
剧集 | 金厦酒店(1992) | 导航列表