剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Yes. But...
我后悔只是因为不能再陪在你身边了
Only because I don't get to spend more time with you.
我现在根本没想复仇的事
Revenge is the last thing I'm thinking about now.
我们做错了
We're not right.
-没有 -就是错了
- We are. - We're not.
所以除非你有办法安全解决问题
So unless you can see how to get you out safe,
把那玩意儿弄下我的飞船 否则别理我
and get that thing off our ship, don't talk to me.
等我先解决这件事
Not until I fix this.
动作快点了 伙计们
Hurry up, guys.
如果你不相信我能保证你的安全
If you won't take my word on your safety,
那你愿意相信什么
what will you take?
你在考虑吗
Are you thinking about it?
告诉他我需要通讯权限
Tell him I'd need comm access.
抱歉 休克很危险
Sorry, you cannot go into shock.
告诉他我需要通讯权限
Tell him I'd need comm access.
她需要通讯权限
She needs comm access.
这我做不到
I can't do that.
但是
But, look...
我理解你为什么不信任我
I understand why you don't trust me.
那我先表示信任吧
Let me trust you.
留下副秘♥书♥长♥ 你就可以走了
Leave the undersecretary, and you can go.
再说一遍
Say that again.
毛的太空快艇就在
We have Mao's little racing ship
另一处飞船码头停着
in our other shuttle dock.
把艾娃斯拉交给我们来保护
Hand over Avasarala for us to keep safe.
你和火星人可以走人
You and the Martian can take it and go.
跟他说你要确保我的安全
Tell him you need assurance of my safety.
我带上火星人然后你放我们走
I take the Martian and you let us walk out.
听着 我们都明白是怎么回事
Look, we both know how this goes.
当掌权的大人物一旦互相为敌
Important, powerful people start fighting each other,
我们这种草民就会丧命
it's people like us that die.
我与你无冤
I've got nothing against you.
你对我无仇
You've got nothing against me.
我要控制的是副秘♥书♥长♥ 不是你
I need to keep control of the undersecretary. Not you.
我们交换人♥质♥
We exchange hostages.
你交个人过来换艾娃斯拉
One of yours for Avasarala.
这样我才能确保起飞后你不会打我们下来
So I know you won't shoot us down after we launch.
这是艘游船 不是战机
This is a pleasure yacht, not a gunship.
不过我将亲自护送你到停机坪
But I'll escort you to the hangar myself.
怎样
Good enough?
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
停 停 不许再靠近
Stop! Stop! Don't come any closer!
如果我把拇指从按钮松开
If I take my thumb off this button,
气闸就会完全锁死
it'll put the airlock in full lockdown.
你就出不去了
You'll never get out of here.
如果杀了我 你就会被困死
If you kill me, you're trapped.
它怎么样
Hey, how's it...
什么鬼
What the hell?
你应该在下面帮艾莫斯
You're supposed to be down there helping Amos.
我们的办法不对
We're doing this wrong.
听我说
Hear me out.
养分梯度是关键
It's a nutrient gradient.
养分啥
It's a nutri... What?
-我的天 -听着
- Jesus! - Look.
奈奥米说那玩意
Naomi said that the creature gets energy
从放射物获取能量对吧 -是啊
- from radiation, right? - Yeah, sure.
它跟扁虱吸血一样吸取辐射
It sucks radiation the way a tick sucks blood.
我们第一次发现原分子病毒时
First time we found the protomolecule,
它裹在反应核周围 那又怎样
it was wrapped around a reactor core, so what?
它的行动由养分梯度决定
It's following a nutrient gradient.
正如树叶向光而生 树根朝水而扎
Like leaves growing toward light or roots toward water.
普拉克斯 我们没时间了
Prax, we are running out of time here.
你的植物小讲座对我们有什么用
How does all this plant shit help us?
我们可以改变梯度方向
We can change the gradient.
只要我们给它准备
If we give it a better food source
更易获取的更好食物
that's easier to reach.
我们就不用逼它出来了
We won't have to force it out.
我们诱它出来
We lure it out.
这艘船装有
This ship has torpedoes
带核弹头的鱼雷不是吗
armed with nuclear warheads, doesn't it?
对啊
Yeah?
对哦
Yeah.
我警告你 不许再靠近
I'm warning you. Do not come any closer.
我发誓会把它封起来
I swear I'll lock it down for good.
你为什么以为我要进登陆舰
What makes you think I need to get in the drop ship?
这没别的了
There's nothing else down here.
除非我完全判断错了形势
Unless I've dramatically misjudged this situation.
对的
You're right.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
但你还没把我锁在外面
But you haven't locked me out yet.
-对 -因为你一旦这么做
- Yeah. - Because as soon as you do...
没人能阻止你把我打死了
There's nothing to keep you from beating me to death.
你又说对了
You're right about that, too.
那我们现在怎么办
So, where do we go from here?
问你自己 他值得吗
Ask yourself. Is he worth it?
谁
Who?
你的上司
The man you serve here.
他值得你牺牲吗
Does he deserve your sacrifice?
我是个电工
I'm an electrician.
你将为一个不值得的上司丧命
You're about to lay down your life for an unworthy master.
这牺牲得可不光荣
That's not an honorable death,
不管他们怎么跟你宣传的
no matter what they tell you.
所以如果我让你进去 你就放我走
So, if I let you in, you'll let me go?
我保证
You have my word.
你能不能把我
Um, do you think that you could throw me
锁到某个货柜里
in one of those cargo lockers?
给我来几下子
Maybe rough me up a little?
这样他们就不会觉得 你懂的
Just so they don't think, you know.
你刚好手边有个核弹头
You just happened to have a nuclear warhead lying around?
之前我们把它从鱼雷上取下来了
We took it out of a torpedo a while back.
真正的小行星人绝不扔东西
A good Belter never throws anything away.
那么我们把它搬到船体外壳上
So we'll carry it out onto the hull
把它弄到货舱附近
until we get close to the cargo bay.
然后我打开隔热罩
And then I'll pull the shielding,
你把它扔出船外
and you'll throw it out away from the ship.
如果万幸你说对了
And hopefully, if you're right,
那东西会追它而去
that creature will go after it.
我以为包扎子弹伤口
I thought patching up a bullet wound
就会是我今天做的最奇怪的事呢
was gonna be the strangest thing I did today.
我一直在想回家后要告诉梅这些事
I keep thinking I'll tell Mei about this when I get home.
通常 我的故事都离不开大豆
Normally, my stories are about soybeans.
她假装感兴趣
She pretends to care.
曾假装
Pretended.
艾莫斯 在吗
Amos? You there?
等候指示 船长
I'm right here, Cap.
如果计划没有奏效...
If this plan doesn't work...
我会炸了船舱
I'll blow the hatch.
绝不会让那东西最终留在船里
There's no way this ends with that thing inside this ship.
谢谢
Thank you.
万一我不得不杀了你
In case I have to kill you,
我只是想说感谢
I just wanted to say thanks.
自从你掌权以来做过
You made some pretty stupid choices
不少愚蠢的决定 但你总是尝试
since you've been in charge, but you were always trying
做正确的事 所以
to do the right thing, so...
是啊
Yeah.
结果不太好
That came out bad.
我是说你总是想做个善良的人
I mean, you were always trying to be a good man.
不是每个人都能这样的 谢谢你
Not everybody does. Thank you.
不必担心是不是跟对了队伍
It was nice not having to worry
是件很美好的事
about being on the right team.
那还用说
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表