剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
The O.P.A. has a ship in visual range of Eros,
它可以用镭射导航系统
that can use its laser-guidance system
为你们的导弹绘出目标
to paint the target for your missiles.
但由于与地球之间的信♥号♥♥延迟
But given the signal delay to Earth,
需要由我的技工来控制导弹
my technicians would need to steer the missiles in.
我明白这项请求的严重性
I understand the gravity of the request,
但我需要在短暂时机之内
but need a response before
得到你们的回复
the window of opportunity closes.
他一直等着这种大好机会呢
This is exactly the kind of opportunity he's been waiting for.
他可以把我们的导弹转向火星 或地球
He could re-direct our missiles at Mars. Or Earth.
仅仅是给他导航系统
It's just the guidance systems.
我们还有权限撤销指令
We still have our abort codes.
何况 他为什么要那么做
Besides, why would he?
少了地球和火星 小行星带人也活不了
The Belt dies without Earth and Mars.
因为他是个杀人犯
Because he's got blood on his hands.
他是个疯狂的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 你自己说的
He's a mad terrorist. Your words.
让我静一静考虑
I need a moment.
能看到这艘外行星联盟的飞船吗
Can you see this O.P.A. ship?
当它紧随爱神星时 雷达也侦察不到
Not in the wake of Eros. It's radar-dark, too.
我们只能相信佛瑞德·约翰逊的话了
We'll have to take Fred Johnson's word for it.
或者我可以
Or I could talk to
直接找这艘飞船的舰长
the Captain of this ship directly.
任何消息都要经过第谷空间站中转
Any message would have to be relayed through Tycho Station.
开个频道
Open a channel.
它们好像真的开始喜欢我了
These things are starting to take a real likin' to me.
要是进了太空服里面
If they get inside this suit,
我就不用担心地球的导弹了
I won't have to worry about Earth's nukes.
干得漂亮 想些开心的事
Doin' good. Think happy thoughts.
开心的 不错 开心的
Happy thoughts. That's good. Happy thoughts.
罗西号♥
Roci...
米勒 你的信♥号♥♥又断断续续了 米勒
Miller, your feed's crapping out again. Miller?
重复 罗西号♥
Repeat, Roci.
重复 罗西号♥
Repeat. Roci.
那我就继续跟着热源走吧
Well, I'll just keep following the heat, I guess.
米勒 请回答
Miller, come in.
船长 在这个危急时刻
Captain. In this terrible hour,
我想呼唤你人道的一面
I appeal to your humanity.
你夺不到狭背鲸号♥
You can't take the Razorback.
你不是真的 你不是真的
You're not alive. You're not alive.
这儿没有人 只是声音
There's no one here. Just voices.
见鬼 我自言自语
Sick. Talking to myself.
传输进入
消息经第谷空间站中转
紧急频道
艾娃斯拉夫人 我是詹姆斯·霍顿
Madam Avasarala, I'm James Holden,
罗西南多号♥舰长
Captain of the Rocinante.
我亲眼见过爱神星内部的惨况
I've seen first-hand the hell that's going on inside Eros,
绝不能让它靠近地球
and it mustn't be allowed to reach Earth.
佛瑞德·约翰逊受人敬仰
Fred Johnson is honorable.
把导弹控制权交给他
Give him access to your missiles,
我的船员会引导它们
and my crew and I will guide them in.
没时间讨价还价了
There's no time to bargain.
我们只能选择相互信任
We can only choose to trust each other.
希望我们能做到
I pray that we will.
幸好刺客失手了
Good thing the assassins missed.
我们不能信他
We can't trust this man.
长官 詹姆斯·霍顿
Sir, James Holden is neck-deep
和这些事关系密切
in everything that's happening.
他是佛瑞德·约翰逊的傀儡
He's Fred Johnson's puppet.
换别的日子 这种谈话
On any other day this discussion
会给我们烙上叛国罪
would get us shot for treason,
然后扔进疯人院
then thrown into a lunatic asylum.
把导弹控制权给他 秘♥书♥长♥先生
Give them guidance control of the missiles, Mr. Secretary.
我为詹姆斯·霍顿担♥保♥ 我们可以信他
I vouch for James Holden. We can trust him.
毛毛虫眼中的末日
What the caterpillar calls the end of the world,
不过是蝴蝶的新生
the Master calls a butterfly.
亚历克斯 目标锁定了吗
Alex, how are we doing on the target lock?
仍然瞄着目标的 头儿
Target is still painted, Chief.
试试S带 卡上去
Let's try the S-band. Patch it.
米勒 请回答
Miller, come in!
米勒
Miller!
想把我耳膜吼破吗
Hey! Trying to blow my eardrums?
听着 你得赶紧了
Listen, you need to move your ass in there.
地球导弹冲着爱神星去
Earth's missiles are headed for Eros,
我们正帮他们瞄准目标
and we're painting the bulls-eye.
别把我们置于非得炸死你的
Don't put us in the really awkward position
为难处境
of having to blow you up.
在前不久 那时候
You know, there was a time not too long ago,
相比导弹 我会更支持爱神星
I would've been rooting for Eros over those missiles.
我懂你的意思 小行星带人
I know what you mean, beltalowda.
快 动起来
Now, move.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
实时有150架
One hundred and fifty live
热核导弹听你指挥
thermonuclear missiles under your control.
我想你现在是
I believe that makes you
太阳系里权势最大的人了
the most powerful man in the system right now.
是吗 那给我来杯咖啡
Oh, really? Then go get me a cup of coffee.
糟糕 爱神星又提速了
Felotas! Eros is accelerating again.
它在加速前进
It's surging.
我开始觉得爱神星不喜欢被跟着
I'm starting to think Eros doesn't like being followed
或者被当做目标
or having things pointed at it.
别让它离开可视范围
Do not lose visual!
我们已经尽可能加速了
We're already burning hot as it is.
你想要用最大速度前进 罗西号♥没问题
You wanna go flat-out, the Roci can handle it,
但是你得知道 这样加速
but you gotta understand, you burn like that,
迟不早晚 我们会吃不消的
at some point, we're not gonna be around to enjoy the ride.
极限速度是多少
What's the limit?
不确定 大概15至20重力加速度
I don't know. Maybe 15-20Gs?
如果我们使用抗压剂应该还能承受
We could probably handle that if we're juiced to the gills,
但你大脑里的小血管
but eventually one of those little blood vessels
最终会爆裂
in your brain's gonna go pop.
罗西号♥会开启自动驾驶模式跟着你
The Roci will stay with you on auto-pilot,
不管多久
long as it takes.
要准备迎接
Keeping the welcome-mat out
成千上百的核导弹吗
for a couple 100 nuclear missiles, huh?
形势所迫 所以你得比我们快 米勒
That's the situation. So beat us to it, Miller,
好让我们都平安回家 我还能载你一程
and we can all go home. I'll even give you a ride.
好的 赌一瓶上好的木卫三琴酒
All right. A good bottle of Ganymede gin.
没能阻止爱神星的人买♥♥单
Whoever doesn't stop Eros is buyin'.
没问题 看你的
All right. You're on.
其他消息 我觉得我越来越靠近
In other news, I think I'm getting close
奈奥米说的热源了
to that hot zone of Naomi's.
什么
Excuse me?
籽晶
Seed crystal.
好吧
Oh. Right.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
好了 霍老大 爱神星越离越远了
All right, Hoss. Eros is movin' away.
决定权在你 追击还是停止
You gotta call it. Chase, or cut bait?
舰长
Captain?
系好安全带 准备追击
Strap in. Prep to match speed.
听你的
You got it.
-一切就绪 -就绪
- All clear? - Clear.
好了 牛仔们 还有牛仔女郎
All right, cowboys. And cowgirl.
"果汁"来了
Here comes the juice.
来自罗西南多号♥的信息 传输延迟13分钟
Incoming from the Rocinante, 13 minute transmission delay.
飞船正以15重力加速度
The ship is ramping to a 15-G
全速追赶目标
burn to match speed with the target.
爱神星将被自动锁定为导弹的目标
It will auto-lock on Eros for the missiles.
在这种条件下
Survivability of the crew
船员的存活力尚存疑问
is questionable beyond this point.
他们将紧追爱神星
They're going to stay with Eros,
即使赴死也在所不辞
even if it kills them.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表