剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
都没有那种深厚的物种多样性
has that depth.
在人造生态环境中
Now in an artificial ecosystem,
当某个东西出了问题 只有特定的几种途径
when one thing goes wrong, there's only a certain amount
能够弥补问题
of pathways that can compensate for it.
最终这些补偿方式会过载
Eventually those pathways get overstressed,
并且失效
and then they fail.
然后可补偿的途径就会更少
Which leaves fewer pathways,
然后再过载
and then they'll get overstressed
然后再失效
and then they fail.
所以你需要注意的
So it's not the thing that breaks you
并不是会摧毁掉你的东西
that you need to watch out for.
正是
Exactly.
土卫三是一个简单又复杂的系统
And Ganymede is a simple complex system.
因为简单 所以容易发生连锁反应
Because it's simple, it's prone to cascades,
又因为它的复杂性
and because it's complex,
所以无法预估接下来什么会崩溃
you can't predict what's going to break down next
或者以何种方式
or how.
但是土卫三是外太空
Yeah, but Ganymede is the most important
最重要的食物站
food station out here.
他们不会就这么让它崩溃的
They're not going to let it just collapse.
这个空间站已经死掉了
This station is dead already.
他们只是还不知道
They just don't know it yet.
你可曾见过
Did you ever see
罗宾哭泣
A robin weep
当叶子开始枯萎
When the leaves begin to die
如同他失去了我
Like me he's lost
求生的意志
The will to live
我如此寂寞 或许因此而哭泣
I’m so lonesome I could cry
这是唐纳吉尔号♥优先级警报
This is an MCRN Priority Alert
警告所有在木星上的飞船
to all vessels in the Jupiter AO.
一个禁飞区现正影响着木卫三空间站
A no-fly zone is now in effect around Ganymede Station
-请等待进一步通知 -糟了
- until further notice. - Aw, crap.
任何未经授权进入
Any unauthorized ship entering...
这下糟了
Aw, this is bad.
或是离开此区域的飞船 将被立即击落
...or leaving the zone will be fired upon without warning.
这是唐纳吉尔号♥优先级警报
This is an MCRN Priority Alert...
这下真的糟了
This is very, very bad.
好消息 朋友
Good news, copain.
我找到小女孩和那个人了
I find the little girl and the man.
他们会远离战斗区域
They be moving way away from the battle
去往轨道镜掉落的地方
and where the mirrors fall.
空间站的那些区域还是安全的
Those part of the station still be okay, so
如果他们在那里 那也许就没事
if they there, maybe they still be okay, too.
你只能看到这么多吗
That's as far as you can go?
是的 我发誓
Yeah. Swear.
那是这个空间站最旧的区域
That's oldest part of the station,
在之后就没有摄像头了
no camera after that.
但如果你想找到她 就要去那里
But if you wanna find her, that's where you gotta go.
那里有什么
What's down there?
我怎么知道
How do I know?
这一切和你所想的一样吗
Is it everything you thought it would be?
我不记得我上次下水是什么时候的事了
I can't remember the last time I went down to the water.
你认为这是理所当然
You take it for granted.
这你倒说对了
You're right about that.
你们的人正赶过来
Your people are on their way.
所以我们要快点
So we have to be quick.
快点什么
Uh, quick about what?
我们的话一直没谈完
We never finished our conversation.
我不觉得我们是在谈话
It didn't feel like a conversation to me.
你在木卫三上看到的东西
The thing you saw on Ganymede?
是真实的
It was real.
给
Here.
袭击你和你小队的就是这东西吧
This is what attacked you and your team, isn't it?
一种新型武器
A new type of weapon.
在木卫三进行测试
It was being tested on Ganymede.
测试
Tested?
是你们政♥府♥的人
By your own government.
滚你蛋的
Fuck you, ma'am.
中士 我倒希望是我的政♥府♥所为
Sergeant, I wish to God it was my government.
这样我就能掌控一部分局面
Then I would have some control over the situation.
但是现在 我只剩下你
But right now, all I have is you.
所以你是在告诉我 我和我小队
So you're telling me that me and my team,
我们是
we were...
牺牲品
Sacrificial lambs.
还有你的朋友崔维斯
And your friend Travis...
我不相信
I don't believe it.
我也不相信你在会议室里
And I don't believe a goddamn thing you were
按照指令所说的每一句话
told to say in that room.
我要知道是谁在主导这件事 以及原因
I need to know who is doing this and why.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
这是在玩心理战术
This has to be a mind game.
你才是敌人
You are the enemy.
我们不能再做敌人了
We cannot afford to be enemies anymore.
我们必须要走了
We need to go now.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表