剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
I approached you after the Donnager.
我完全是言出必行
I have done exactly what I said I was gonna do.
但是我开始觉得
But now I'm getting the feeling
你对我并不坦诚
that you're not being straight with me.
好吧
Well,
我理解对一名士兵来说多疑是一种
I understand paranoia is a natural state of mind
与生俱来的心态
for a soldier.
你和米勒第一次离开爱神星后
After you left Eros, with Miller, the first time...
回来的路上
On your way back,
你中止推进近五小时
you cut thrust for nearly five hours.
原因是
What for?
你居然查看了我们的航行记录
You've been poking through our nav logs?
是的 你让我很好奇
Yeah. You got me curious.
离开途中
On the way out,
艾莫斯不得已杀了一个米勒的朋友
Amos was forced to kill a friend of Miller's.
他们需要时间解决那事
They needed some time to work through that.
之后米勒想要将他的朋友
And then Miller wanted to give his friend
体面地"海葬"
a proper burial at sea.
也就是说这事和你一点关系也没有
Which means that it's none of your goddamn business.
我们目标一致 你知道的
We want the same thing, you know.
我们属于同一个队伍
We're on the same team.
你们的问题就出在这
That's the thing with all of you.
地球 火星 小行星带 外行星联盟
Earth, Mars, the Belt, the OPA.
全是狗屁
It's all bullshit.
不应该有任何队伍
There shouldn't be any teams.
真是个美丽的梦 孩子
That's a beautiful dream, son.
真希望我有幸见证它实现
And I hope I'm around to see it come true.
但是在我们生存的世界
But in this world that we live in,
为了生存下去 你就得站队
in order to survive, you have to pick a side.
以我飞船的速度
At the rate my drive was burning,
燃料本可以持续数周
my fuel was going to last for weeks.
不得不说这很了不起
Which I have to say was amazing.
只不过在燃料耗尽前我早就死了
Aside from the fact that I'd be dead long before then.
我唯一能做的就是试着发信♥号♥♥求救
The only thing I could do was to try to signal for help.
尽管我不能说话
Even though I couldn't talk,
卡蒂也会知道我有麻烦了
Caty would realize that I was in trouble.
她会想办法帮我的
She'd figure out a way to help me.
这是我唯一的希望
It was my only hope.
最后的机会
My last chance.
超出范围
我却搞砸了
And I blew it.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
想说什么
What's on your mind?
我觉得我们应该让人们知道
I think we should let people know
米勒和朱莉·毛的事 不一定要全部细节
about Miller and Julie Mao. Not all the details,
不要提原分子病毒
nothing about the Protomolecule,
只说他们的事
just about them.
一个小行星带人和一个外行星联盟的地球人
A Belter and an Earther who was an OPA member,
牺牲生命来
that sacrificed themselves
拯救人类的发源地
to save the cradle of humanity.
内行星人需要听到这个
The Inners need to hear that.
你要把他们的事变成一个故事
You're going to turn them into a story.
一个爱情故事
A love story.
也许能帮助暂缓局势
Might help cool things down a bit.
因为仅仅避免一次毁灭级别的事件
Because narrowly avoiding an extinction-level event,
明显是不够的
apparently wasn't enough.
我希望人们了解米勒
I want people to know about Miller.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
他是一个令人头疼 自我毁灭的前警♥察♥
He was a pain-in-the-ass, suicidal ex-cop,
但是他完成了任务
who got the job done.
好吧 我会照做
Okay, I'll do it.
我得走了
Gotta go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
佛瑞德看到原分子病毒对爱神星造成的影响
Fred saw what the Protomolecule did to Eros,
而他现在要从科塔乍脑中
and now he's going to squeeze every ounce
榨出所有的信息
of information out of Cortazar's head
来研究病毒的原理
to figure out how it works.
他想要控制它
He wants to control it.
佛瑞德这是为了保护小行星带
Fred's trying to protect the Belt.
他嘴上是这么说
Or so he claims.
现在样本留在太空中太危险了
It's too dangerous to leave our sample out there anymore.
我们必须销毁它
We have to destroy it.
还有另一个选择
Here's another option.
我们可以把样本交给火星
We can give our sample to Mars.
什么
What?
你想想看
Think about it.
他们是这整个事件中
They're the only players in this whole goddamn game
唯一清白的一方
that didn't do any of the bad stuff.
他们炸了土卫九
They nuked Phoebe.
不 他们看见了土卫九情况很糟糕
No. They saw something real nasty going on down there,
他们只是不想让地球参与其中
and they just wanted to keep Earth out of it.
或是想掩盖他们在那里发现的东西
Or keep what they found there a secret.
你还是和平常一样不知道自己在说些什么
You don't know what the hell you're talking about as usual.
无论如何 火星有全太阳系最优秀的科学家
Anyways, Mars has the best scientists in the system.
如果真的有人能用那玩意做好事
If anyone can think of something good to do with that shit,
那绝非火星莫属
it's them.
火星有哪一次
Since when has Mars done anything
不是只为自己的利益行动
that wasn't in the interests of Mars?
他们少说也救了我们的命
They saved our lives, for starters.
如果任何一方自认为运用原分子病毒
If any side believes they have a strategic advantage
能占据战略优势
by using the Protomolecule,
那么迟早会有人行动
then eventually someone will.
那么爱神星的灾难又会重演 甚至更糟
And then we're going to have another Eros or worse.
唯一阻止的办法就是消灭它
The only way to prevent that is to destroy it.
趁我们还有能力 消灭所有原分子
All of it. While we still can.
德雷斯顿并非独自进行计划
Dresden wasn't working alone.
你真的以为
Do you seriously believe
我们握有全太阳系仅存的唯一一份样本吗
we've got the only remaining sample in the system?
有可能
We just might.
德雷斯顿的人失去阿努比斯号♥后
When Dresden's people lost the Anubis,
他们的计划就无法如期进行
it stopped the project dead in its tracks.
由此可见
Which tells me,
原分子病毒的样本不容易取得
protomolecule samples aren't easy to come by.
阿努比斯号♥被我们彻底炸毁
We vaporized the Anubis.
样本的来源 土卫九已经被摧毁
Phoebe, the original source was destroyed.
德雷斯顿的空间站也被我们毁灭殆尽
We broke Dresden's station down to the bolts,
荡然无存
nothing was there.
爱神星也坠毁在金星
And Eros burned up in Venus.
我们差这么一点 就能永远消灭原分子病毒
We're this close to getting rid of it, once and for all.
我们该销毁它 把它扔进太阳里
We should kill it. Drive it into the goddamn sun.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
好吧
Yep.
没错
Yeah.
太阳
一切就绪了吗
Everything ready?
我说的是对的
I'm right about this.
发射鱼雷
完成了
It's done.
对
Yeah...
完成了
It's done.
137年前
迟早会发生在我们身上
Sooner or later, it happens to us all.
你 我 所有我们爱的人
Me, you, everyone we love.
或许你已经预知
Maybe you see it coming.
或许你感到惊讶
Maybe it surprises you.
但在持续高重力加速下
But in a sustained high-G burn,
让你致命的通常是中风
what usually kills you is a stroke.
当我躺着等死的时候
Lying there, on my death bed,
我脑海中只想着
all I could think about was...
"接下来会发生什么"
"What happens next?"
我无法给卡蒂生孩子了
I'd never give Caty a child.
但她拥有我引擎的蓝图
But she had the plans for my drive.
这足以让她后半辈子不愁吃穿
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表