剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
科塔乍说原分子病毒
Cortazar said the protomolecule
正在爱神星内部建造某种东西
was building something inside Eros.
万一是武器呢
What if it's a weapon?
我们需要一艘战舰来护送炸♥药♥
We need a gunship to deliver the bombs
并为可能遇到的敌人提供火力掩护
and to provide cover in case we run into any hostiles.
我们需要罗西号♥
We need the Roci.
以及其组员
And her crew.
你这么做会毁了自己
This is gonna destroy you.
以及你在这里辛苦打造的一切
Along with everything you've tried to build here.
总要有人行动
Somebody's got to act.
这是在做正确的事
It's the right thing to do.
宇宙没有我们会更好
Stars are better off without us.
好吧 我们加入
All right. We're in.
摩♥门♥教♥徒会气死的
The Mormons are gonna be pissed.
而在小行星带
...and revelations from the discovery
发现了隐形飞船残骸一事
of the wrecked stealth ship in the Belt
持续在地球引起轩然大♥波♥
continue to reverberate Earth-side.
今天联♥合♥国♥消息来源证实
Today, U.N. sources confirmed
船上所有证据
that evidence aboard the ship
都确切指向普罗托根公♥司♥
has been conclusively linked to Protogen Corporation,
该公♥司♥隶属于毛-奎考斯基商贸
a subsidiary of Mao-Kwikowski Mercantile,
普罗托根公♥司♥名下所有资产已被冻结
and that all of Protogen's corporate assets have been frozen,
正待全面调查该公♥司♥
pending a full investigation
与外行星联盟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥间的关联...
of the company's ties to OPA terrorist...
联♥系♥艾伦莱特
Get me Errinwright.
感谢你亲自前来
Thank you for coming in.
联♥合♥国♥大楼
纽约市
也感谢你没有带你的律师团
And we appreciate you meeting with us
来参加我们的会面
without your legal team.
我相信当面澄清误会是最好的办法
I believe in always clearing up misunderstandings eye-to-eye.
很好
Good.
所以你对于普罗托根出资
So, you had no knowledge of the money being funneled
秘密建造隐形舰队的事毫不知情
from Protogen to build a fleet of secret stealth ships?
当然不知情 女士
Of course not, Madam.
毛-奎考斯基商贸旗下有数百家
Mao-Kwikowski has hundreds of satellite companies
卫星公♥司♥
under its umbrella.
普罗托根占我们总收入
Protogen represents less than
千分之三都不到
a third of one percent of our revenue.
我们都知道佛瑞德·约翰逊在地球仍有人脉
We all know that Fred Johnson still has ties to Earth,
但你必须向我们解释
but you need to explain to us
外行星联盟是如何渗透入你们公♥司♥的
how the OPA could infiltrate your company.
我们的业务遍及太阳系
We do business in every part of the system.
因此自然而然会成为
So naturally we're going to be a target
商业间谍和激进分子的目标
for corporate espionage and political radicals.
所以你认为建造隐形飞船的是...
So, you believe the stealth ships are the work of...
外行星联盟的间谍
OPA moles?
目前我们的安防部门是这么推论的
That's the theory that our security team is operating under.
而这些间谍也是受雇于你的员工
These moles are still your employees whom you hired
通过你们安防部门的筛选而进入
and vetted through your security screenings.
公♥司♥的日常业务
Day-to-day operations are handled by
由普罗托根的管理层全权负责
Protogen executives, with full autonomy.
如此微不足道的小项目 只有预算超支时
With such a small project, my team would only be notified
我的团队才会被告知
if the company exceeded its budget allotment.
所以这些奸诈的雇员们设法赚了钱
So, these "Rogue" employees managed to make a profit
并发动了战争而完全没超出预算
and a war without even going over budget?
天啊 或许我们应该请他们来
God, maybe we should get these people on our payroll.
普罗托根是一家生物技术公♥司♥
Protogen is a bio-tech research company,
并在土卫九空间站有政♥府♥合同
and it had a government contract on Phoebe Station.
我说的对吗
Is that correct?
克里斯金 这事跟
I'm sorry, Chrisjen. How is this relevant
隐形飞船有什么关系
to the stealth ships?
在内森黑尔号♥能确保土卫九空间站安全前
The Martians seemed very intent on destroying Phoebe
火星人好像非常想摧毁它
before the Nathan Hale could secure it.
我只是想知道普罗托根到底在那里做什么
I just wanted to know what Protogen was working on there.
我会帮你查一下
I'll check into that for you.
但如果是政♥府♥合同
But if it was a government contract,
我相信你有权限查到全部记录
I'm sure that you would have full access to those same records.
我以为你是来澄清误会的
And here I thought you came in to clear up any misunderstandings.
我们已经很客气 毛先生
We're being polite, Monsieur Mao,
但是副秘♥书♥长♥和我正试图阻止一场战争
but the Deputy Secretary and I are trying to stop a war.
事实是 这些隐形飞船
The fact is, these stealth ships
是在你监管下 由你的公♥司♥建造的
were built by your company, under your watch.
当第一颗陨石从天而降
And the people of Earth
地球上的人们会把它
will hold you personally responsible
视为你的个人责任
when the first rock falls from the sky.
我相信毛先生会亲自督促普罗托根
I'm sure Monsieur Mao will personally see that Protogen
毫无保留协助联♥合♥国♥调查
helps the U.N. investigation with complete transparency
以防止悲剧再次发生
before any more tragedy occurs.
对吗
Isn't that right?
当然 副秘♥书♥长♥
Of course, Deputy Secretary.
一切星系的利益为重
I only want what's in the best interests of the system.
很好
Good.
诺伍号♥发生了辐射泄露
There has been a radiation leak on the Nauvoo.
所有人员请下船等待进一步指示
All personnel are required to disembark until further notice.
出什么事了
Hey! Hey, what's going on?
你跟这事有关吗
Are you involved in this?
为什么我们的人都被赶下了诺伍号♥
Why are all of our people being taken off the Nauvoo?
工会的意思
Whoa, whoa, whoa. The union.
没办法跟工会较劲
You can't argue with the union.
这是标准的安保协议
It's a standard safety protocol, right.
你肯定不希望在去未知之地的路上
You don't want a big radiation leak out on your trip
发生大规模辐射泄露 对吧
to the big unknown, do you?
那为什么我们的通讯被切断了
So, then why are all our comms shut off?
为什么我们不能发消息回地球
Why can't we send messages back to Earth,
告诉管理层出了什么问题
tell the administration what's been going on?
不知道 系统故障之类的吧
I dunno. System must be down or something.
我相信他们应该几个小时之内
I'm sure they'll get it all back and running
就能修好
in the next couple of hours.
或者更快
You know, maybe sooner.
我不相信你
You know what? I don't believe you.
为什么你要撒谎
Why are you lying to us?
这是为你好 回去坐好
For your own safety, sit the fu-- back down.
我们的船怎么了
What is happening to our ship?
这是我们的圣殿
This is our temple.
你说过你想成为上帝计划的一部分
You said you wanted to be part of God's plan.
你想要为了信仰奋斗
You wanted to take a leap of faith.
这就是你所想的吗
Is this what you had in mind?
这就是上帝计划的一部分
This is part of God's plan.
所有摩门工作人员已经从诺伍号♥撤离
All Mormon workers have been evacuated from the Nauvoo.
准备发射
Prepare for launch.
很高兴你找回了理智
It's good to know you've got your head back.
从未如此清醒
Hey, never clearer.
全体注意 全体注意
Attention. Attention.
六号♥码头现已关闭 授权人员除外
Dock six is now closed to all but authorized personnel.
六号♥码头现已关闭 授权人员除外
Dock six is now closed to all but authorized personnel.
船上见
I'll meet you on board.
我希望你不是来找我提一些无礼要求的
Now, I hope you're not coming for your pound of flesh
我可不知道能不能办得到
because I don't know if I got that much to spare.
不会长篇大论 我保证
No speeches, I promise.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我还没试过太空漫步
I don't know. I've never done a spacewalk before.
那小孩儿说感觉比做♥爱♥还爽
And, uh, the kid here says it's better than sex.
不过我不知道他是不是真有经验能做比较
I don't know if he can really make that comparison though.
你什么都不懂
You no sa-sa nothing.
我可是老司机
Mi crush ass to dust.
你是为了朱莉吗
Are you doing this for Julie?
但是你知道摧毁爱神星
But you know that destroying Eros
也不能根除所有的原分子病毒
won't rid us of all the protomolecule.
你知道我们藏了什么
You know what we hid out there.
你告诉佛瑞德了吗
Did you tell Fred?
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表