剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
来吧
Come on.
好了 不能再上了
That's it. No more.
去吧
Go.
这是你应得的 谢谢你
You've earned it. Thank you.
你的生命还没有结束呢
You're not finished yet.
梦游者号♥
Somnambulist,
这里是港口管♥理♥员♥
this is the Harbormaster.
你没有权限离开码头
You do not have clearance to leave dock.
立刻回到你的泊位
Return to your berth immediately.
你违反了火星舰队飞行限制令
You are violating MCRN flight restrictions.
请确认收到
Please acknowledge.
看到了 亚历克斯掩护我让我开火
I got it! Alex get me a clear shot!
让我出去 看看我能不能和它取得联♥系♥
Let me go out there and see if I can make contact.
无论发生什么事 都不是你的责任
Whatever happens, it's not on you...
你要怎么取得联♥系♥
How are you gonna make contact?
你也看到它对实验室里的人做了什么
You saw what it did to those people in the lab.
他们把它关起来了 我要知道详情
They had it in a prison. I need to know.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do it.
这是港口管♥理♥员♥的警告
This is a Harbormaster alert.
梦游者号♥没有出发许可
The Somnambulist was not clear to depart
违反了火星舰队的法律 所有船只
and is violating MCRN rules. All ships...
霍顿 梦游者号♥离港了 他们出发了
Holden! The Somnambulist is pushing off, they're underway!
地面上的情况一定变得非常糟糕
Things must've gotten a lot worse on the ground.
不管了 我们走
Screw this, we're outta here.
除非那个东西死了 否则我们哪里也不去
We're not going anywhere till that thing is dead.
你疯了吗 我们在火星的禁飞区
Are you insane? We are in a Martian no fly zone
他们秘密行动的飞船刚刚被炸飞了
and their Black Ops ship just got blown to hell!
只要梦游者号♥
The second the Somnambulist
一离开空间站
sticks its head outta the station
就会被炸成碎片
it's gonna get lit up!
奈奥米是对的 你自己也知道
Naomi was right. And you know it.
我们的行动什么都终结不了
This ain't gonna end anything.
而我们的家人现在需要我们的帮助
And our family needs our help right now.
梦游者号♥
Somnambulist.
这里是火星舰队瓦尔基里号♥
This is the MCRN Valkyrie.
立即回到港口 不然我们就要开火了
Return to port or you will be fired upon.
无法遵守命令
Unable to comply.
空间站正在崩塌
The station is in collapse.
我们是救济船 载着难民
We are a relief ship, carrying refugees.
现在的命令是 没有船可以离开空间站
Standing orders are that no ship leaves the station.
立即返回 这是最后警告
Return now. This is your final warning.
我们不能遵守命令
We cannot comply!
我们投降 让我们登船 拘留我们
We surrender. Board us. Take us into custody.
别开枪
Just do not fire!
鱼雷发射
Torpedo launch...
我成功了
I got it.
我成功了
I got it.
梦游者号♥ 你们情况如何
Somnambulist, what's your status?
情况 你是个混♥蛋♥
Status? You're a son-of-a-bitch!
这就是我们的情况
That's my status.
我也很高兴听到你的消息
It's good to hear you, too.
等等 哥们 还没结束
Hold on, kids. It ain't over.
我们被目标锁定了
We're being target locked.
那我们也目标锁定他们 每一艘飞船
Well target-lock them back! Every ship up there!
用我们所有的定点防御炮和鱼雷
Every PDC and torpedo we've got.
好了 她要准备还击了
All right. She's bristling.
给我开一个公开频道
Give me an open channel.
天哪 又来了
Oh, man. Here we go again.
好了 广播开启
Okay, you're live.
这里是战舰罗西南多号♥
This is the warship Rocinante.
你们比任何人都清楚
You're aware of our capabilities
我们的能力
more than anyone.
我们在护送一船难民离开
We're escorting a vessel of refugees away from your AO.
任何向我们开枪的飞船
Any ship that opens fire on us,
会感受到被我们所有最先进的火星武器
will feel the sum total of our state-of-the-art
炸得屁♥股♥开花的滋味
Martian arsenal, rammed up its ass.
我们要死一起死
We'll all die together.
这是我们唯一也是最后的警告 让开
This is our only and final warning, stay clear.
会有人想试探我们的 对吗
You know someone's gonna try and test us, right?
今天不会
Nah. Not today.
他们要存着子弹互相提防
They're saving their bullets for each other.
见鬼了
I'll be damned.
你什么时候变得这么睿智了 船长
When'd you get so wise, Cap?
谢谢了
I'll take it.
好了 我们可以走了
All right, we are good to go.
发送与梦游者号♥汇合的坐标
Sending rendezvous coordinates with the Somnambulist.
看来我们安全了
Looks like we're clear.
你今天做得很好
You did good today.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表