剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《无垠的太空》前情提要
Previously on the expanse.
实时有150架热核导弹听你指挥
150 live thermonuclear missiles under your control.
我想你现在是
I think that makes you
太阳系里权势最大的人了
the most powerful man in the system right now.
这些武器唯一的用处只有先发制人
The only thing those weapons are good for is first strike.
它们还有很多用处
They're good for a lot of things.
可以作为威慑
They can be used as deterrents,
或交易筹码
or a bargaining chip.
爱神星改变了一切
Eros changed everything.
地球和火星惶恐不安
Earth and Mars are scared.
这时候 遭殃的总是小行星带
And whenever that happens, Belters always lose.
眼下最重要的是保护自己
Our first priority is to protect ourselves.
任何优势都要善加利用
We're gonna take advantage of every edge we've got.
他被改变了
He was altered.
他的部分脑颞叶被彻底切除了
Part of his temporal lobe has been effectively erased.
那是支配产生同情情绪的区域
The part that governs empathy.
他还能恢复吗
Is his condition reversible?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
越早跟地球摊牌越好
The sooner we have it out with Earth the better.
抱歉让你失望了
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you.
我们不会去地球
We're not going to Earth.
上头命令我们前往木卫三空间站
We've been ordered to Ganymede Station
农场巡逻吗
Farm patrol?
我们是军人
We're Marines...
他们正在轨道上交火
They are engaging in orbit!
站成一排 进入五百米即刻开枪
Make a line. Free fire at 500 meters.
妈的 我要看到地面上的画面
Goddamnit, I need a surface visual now!
有女孩受伤了 收到
Girl's down. Got it.
农场被入侵了
The farm was breached.
生命补给系统岌岌可危
Life support critical.
你的太空服上有一个洞
You got a hole in your suit.
我们要带你离开这里 坚持住
We're gonna get you out of here. Hold still.
快好了
Almost there.
完毕
Clear.
我们只知道联♥合♥国♥舰队和火星舰队的交火
All we know is that fire from UNN and MCRN forces
联♥合♥国♥战情室
纽约市
击中了我们的一个轨道镜
hit one of our orbital mirrors
碎片撞进了空间站和几个温室穹顶
which crashed into the station and several Ag domes.
我们估计有超过三千人死亡 数千人受伤
We estimate over 3,000 dead and thousands more wounded.
木卫三是外行星的粮仓
Ganymede is the breadbasket of the outer planets.
如果没有我们 会有数百万人挨饿
Without us, millions will go hungry.
这是空前绝后的人道主义危机
This is a humanitarian crisis of epic proportions.
代理人战争 两个对立国家不直接参与战争 而是利用外部冲突以某种方式打击另一方的利益或是领地
火星认为木卫三只是代理人战争
Mars believes that Ganymede was just a "Proxy-war."
认为我们会呆在沙盒里和他们作战
That we'll stay in the sandbox and fight them there.
但别搞错了 这表明事态升级了
But make no mistake, this was an escalation.
我们应当选择一处合适的火星目标来回应
We need to choose an appropriate Martian target in response.
克里斯金
Chrisjen.
我们邀请火星参加和平峰会
We invite Mars to a peace summit.
和平峰会
A peace summit?
然后呢 请他们做足疗
And what, foot massages too?
-相信我 -我们要...
- Trust me. - We need...
火星比我们更不想看见这种事态
Mars wants this worse than we do.
他们有漂亮好用的飞船
They've got nice, pretty ships.
但他们人数远不及我们 他们不蠢
But they'll never match our numbers. They're not idiots.
是他们侵略了木卫三
They were the aggressors on Ganymede.
-那又算怎么一回事 -是恐惧
- So, what was that? - Fear.
因为地球危机 整个太阳系战争一触即发
The whole system has been a tinderbox since Earth.
没人可以解释原因
No one can explain it.
火星认为是我们的武器
Mars thinks it's our weapon.
我们认为是他们的
We think it's theirs.
一个地方聚集了太多的飞船
There are too many ships in one place.
我们还要派遣更多过去
And we're sending more.
下一步就会是战争
The next step will be war.
木卫三一战我们输了 毋容置疑
We lost on Ganymede, definitively.
失败者寻求和平会让他们看上去更软弱
When losers seek peace, they look even weaker.
和平峰会 在地球举♥行♥ 按我们的规矩来
A peace summit, here on Earth. On our terms.
火星会把它视为警告
Mars will read it as a warning.
它也确实是
Which it is.
四十年前 灶神星封锁事件
Forty years ago, the Vesta blockade
是我们最临近大战爆发的时刻
was the closest we ever got to the brink.
知道为什么我们千钧一发避免了互相毁灭吗
You know why we barely avoided mutual extinction?
因为坐在那把椅子上的人
Because the man sitting in that chair
决定应该和谈而不是交火
decided to talk instead of shoot.
木卫三事件是
Ganymede is the worst
我们两国间发生的最恶劣事件
it's ever been between our nations.
是时候退后一步
It's time to step back
不然我们迟早都会置身废墟之中
before we're all wandering through the rubble,
只能靠石头木棍进行防御了
defending ourselves with rocks and sticks.
你这话可说服不了安♥理♥会♥
You'll never sell it to the Security Council.
你来说服他们
You will sell it.
因为你从爱神星手里救了地球
Because you saved Earth from Eros.
我们都知道真正的功臣是谁
We all know who really did that.
而我又为谁效力呢
And whom do I serve?
你怎么从不参选
Why didn't you ever run for office?
我喜欢给破事善后
I like getting shit done.
而且我很宝贝这条小命
And I like to keep my head attached to my neck.
令尊是聪明人 你更胜一筹
Your father was smart. You're smarter.
弟谷空间站
小行星带
木卫三空间站难民船
Ganymede Station refugee ships
将抵达三号♥及七号♥码头
are now arriving at docks three and seven.
所有人员请回话
All personnel please report.
难民船等待
Refugee ships waiting to...
无论怎样
And despite the circumstances,
能再见到你还是很高兴的 小星星
it'll be good to see you again, Setara.
到时见
Until then.
所有新来者必须持证件进行登记
All new arrivals must register their ID with state authority.
-我们将会 -好的
- And we'll be... - Right,
清单上有一点食物
you got a little bit of food,
一点水 还有一点魔法
a little bit of water on the menu, and a little bit of magic.
知道什么是魔法吗
You guys know what magic is?
一人一份
One to a person.
一人一份
One to a person.
给你 一人一份
Here you go, one each.
听我说
To tell you...
欢迎小行星带人来谷神星
All Beltalowda are welcome on Ceres.
谷神星就是你们的家
Ceres is your home.
安德森·道斯
Anderson Dawes...
以前每次停靠谷神星
Canterbury had to pay tribute to him
坎特伯雷号♥都要给他上供
every time we parked on Ceres.
小行星带人税
Belter tax.
他这么叫的吗 我们称之为敲诈
Oh, is that what he calls it? We used to call it a "shake-down."
你觉得小行星带人喜欢他
You think that's why Belters love him
就是因为他长年累月中饱私囊吗
because he lined his own pockets for years?
道斯把收来的钱都分给了小行星带人
Dawes put all of those bribes back into the neighborhood.
是啊 谷神星实际是由他在管了
Yeah, now he's practically running Ceres.
也该轮到小行星带人管了
About time a Belter was.
看 你们已经是朋友了
See? You're already friends.
每人一份 一人一份
One to each person. One each.
每人一份
One per person.
我说了 一人一份
I said one each.
让开
Back off.
别碰我母亲
Leave my mother alone.
你别碰她
You leave her alone.
火星舰队热风号♥
朝着太阳前进
德雷珀中士
Sergeant Draper.
军士
Gunny.
你现在热风号♥上 我是索尔森指挥官
You're on the Scirocco. I'm Commander Thorsen.
有什么需要吗
Can we get you anything?
上等牛排
A porterhouse.
四分熟
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表