剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你看到我在做什么
You can see what I'm doing.
亚历克斯
Alex.
我们失去的生命舱里有二十五个人
Twenty-five people on that pod we lost.
我有责任保护他们
It was my job to protect them.
你救了艾莫斯
You saved Amos.
因为我做了那个决定我们失去了二十五人
And we lost 25 people because I made that choice.
-不重要了... -重要的是
- There's no point in... - The point is,
下次我要拯救所有的人
next time I'm gonna save 'em all.
再来一次 从头开始
Run it again. Right from the top.
你受伤了吗
You hurt yourself?
我只是过头了一点 我没事
I just overdid it a bit. I'm fine.
很高兴看到罗西号♥完好无损
It's nice to see the Roci back in one piece...
我要我们没事
I need us to be okay.
我们没事
We're fine.
爱神星上有事发生
There's something happening on Eros.
原分子病毒在构建某物
The protomolecule is building something
但我们不知道是什么
and we don't know what.
怎么会
How...
其中一名囚犯和我们合作了
We got one of the prisoners to cooperate.
数据流上有一些话
There are words in the data stream.
-一些声音 -有人说话吗
- Voices. - People talking?
但是我们看到朱莉·毛的遭遇
But we saw what happened to Julie Mao.
你是说这些人还活着
Are you saying those people are still alive?
能回答这个问题的人都死了
The only person who could answer that is dead.
爱神星还没灭亡
Eros isn't over yet.
我想我们救不了它
And I don't think we can save it.
但我知道我们需要做点什么
But I do know we need to do something.
我也知道没有你 我做不到
And I know I can't do it without you.
我们一起做
We'll do it together.
这意味着你知道要去哪了
I take it this means you know where you want to go?
去爱神星
Eros.
什么
What?
那里正在发生可怕的事
Something really bad is going on down there...
我们知道
Yeah, we know.
那你知道我们必须毁了它
Then you know we have to destroy it.
我想你说得对
I think you're right.
我知道你清楚
I know that you know
德雷斯顿会逃脱制裁的
that Dresden was gonna get away with it.
我杀了他 不是因为他是疯子
I didn't kill him because he was crazy.
我杀了他 因为他的话都有道理
I killed him because he was making sense.
知道我们要怎么摧毁一颗小行星吗
Any idea how we can take out a whole asteroid?
知道
Yeah.
用那个
With that.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表