剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Now the time.
其他的飞船来带你们去地球和火星了
Other ship come, take you load for Earth, for Mars.
他们会载你们 好吗
They take you, okay?
所有内行星人 你们要去地球
All Inners, you all go for Earth,
去火星了 走吧 懂吗
for Mars, you come, sasa ke?
另一艘船要和我们对接
Other ship dock with us.
好心的飞船 来帮助木卫三
Good ship, help Ganymede.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
你也是
You, too.
动作快 起来吧
Come on. Get up!
所有内行星人往这边走
All Inners, this way.
该走了
Time to go.
仅限内行星人
Inners only.
好心的飞船要载你们回家了
Good ship gonna take you home, yeah?
来吧
Come, come.
你知道我们将会竞争同一份工作吧
You know we'll be competing for the same job, right?
你不行
You, na.
我要去火星
I'm going to Mars.
你不是火星人 兄弟
You na Duster, beratna.
不 我要跟我朋友一起
No, I'm going with my friend.
我们是一路的
We're traveling together.
仅限内行星人
Inners only.
-那我留下来吧 -不不 没事
- I guess I could stay. - No, no, it's okay.
我会尽快去找你的
I'll join you as soon as I can.
快 没时间磨蹭了
Come, come, no time for waste.
多莉丝
Doris!
得中断推进好让其他飞船对接 好吗
Must cut thrust for other ship to dock, okay?
抓稳了 准备进入零重力状态
So hold, ready for zero-G,
现在开始
now we go.
内行星人毁了木卫三
Inners wreck Ganymede.
从现在起小行星带人的命最重要
Belter life first from now on.
算你走运 小行星带人
You lucky, Beltalowda.
好了 慢一点
Wowo, gut, go lenta...
我们应该快到了
We should be coming up on it any moment.
谢谢你帮忙
Taki fo da gut...
如果你过去是以此为生 那么
If this is what you used to do for a living, then,
你的人生肯定很无聊
you must have led a boring life.
可惜并非如此
Unfortunately not.
这是科塔乍最后用的天线
This is the last antenna Cortazar was using.
有了这个 我们应该有足够数据
With this, we should have enough data
能对科塔乍听到的声音进行三角定位
for a decent triangulation on Cortazar's shout.
你好像不是很期待结果
You don't seem eager for the answer.
知道外面还有更多原分子
Does it make you happy to know there's
-你高兴吗 -有就有 高兴什么
- more of that stuff out there? - If it is, it is.
总比不知道好
It's better to know.
告诉我
Tell me.
佛瑞德有对不起你过吗
Did Fred ever do you wrong?
我想没有
I suppose not.
那你为什么这么不信任他
Then why don't you trust him?
他打算怎么处理那个帮了道斯的孩子
What's he gonna do with that kid who helped Dawes?
那孩子是个叛徒 理应被抛出太空
That kid is a traitor and he deserves to be spaced.
我没问你会怎么做
I didn't ask what you would do.
要是佛瑞德认为
If Fred believes we need
我们需要拿那蠢孩子杀鸡儆猴
to make an example of that stupid child,
他就会这么做
he will.
佛瑞德永远把小行星带的利益放在第一位
Fred serves the best interests of the Belt.
道斯好像不这么想
Dawes seems to think differently.
道斯...
Dawes...
他看世界的方式总是很特别
He's always had a unique way of seeing the world.
你认识他
Do you know him?
我曾经为他工作
I used to work for him.
那你怎么来了这里
So how'd you end up here?
他在谷神星
I was with Dawes
发现佛瑞德时 我还跟着他
when he found Fred in a bar on Ceres.
佛瑞德当时烂醉
Drunk.
迷失
Lost.
地球的放逐者
An Earther outcast,
身上还带着被他在安德森空间站
still reeking with the blood of the Belters he slaughtered
屠♥杀♥的小行星带人的气息
on Anderson Station.
佛瑞德在等死
Fred was looking for death.
他期待死亡
He would've welcomed it.
但道斯跟他长谈了一番 给了他条出路
But Dawes spoke to him and showed him a different path.
他的话肯定很有说服力
Must've been quite the conversation.
不只是谈话
It was more than talk...
找到科塔乍发现的东西了吗
You found what Cortazar found?
有什么发现
You got something?
声音来自木卫三
The shout came from Ganymede.
木卫三空间站上有原分子病毒
There's protomolecule on Ganymede Station.
数据无误
There's no mistake in the data.
原分子病毒的声音就出现在
There's a protomolecule shout occurred right around
地球和火星
the same time Earth and Mars
在木卫三空间站上开始交火时
started shooting at each other over Ganymede Station.
恐怕很难相信这是巧合
And it's hard to believe that's a coincidence.
我们知道原分子病毒有学习能力
We know that the protomolecule learns,
它一直在变化
that it keeps on changing.
也就是说木卫三恐怕比会爱神星严重
Which means Ganymede could be worse than Eros.
就算如此...
Even if it is...
那我们就去找到它 了结它
Then we go there, find it and shut it down.
你打算怎么做
How do you propose to do that?
火星舰队保卫着木卫三呢
The Martian fleet has Ganymede cordoned off.
我们会想办法
We'll find a way.
那倒是 我们可以盲目进入 一通开火
Sure, we can go in blind again, guns blazing.
或许可以再偷一艘船然后撞上去
Maybe we can steal another ship to smash into it.
我们已经这么做了 看看什么结果
We did that already and look where it got us,
重回原点
right back where we started.
听着 原分子病毒已经存在我们的世界中
Look, the protomolecule is out in the world now,
我们只能接受这个事实
we just have to accept that.
然后想办法解决
And figure out how to deal with it.
奈奥米
Naomi.
吉姆 吉姆
Jim... Jim!
我知道你觉得我们失败了...
I know you feel like we failed...
只要我们还活着 还能动
As long as we're living and breathing
那我们就还能做点什么
there's more we can do.
只要我们足够坚强
We just have to be strong enough.
杰佛逊·梅斯号♥ 准停于14号♥船位
Jefferson Mays, you are clear to dock at Berth 14.
请注意 所有难民登陆后
Please note that all refugees will be subject to
都将立即接受身份验证和体♥检♥
ID and med-check immediately upon debark.
第谷站 完毕
Tycho T.C. Out.
所有新到达者必须
All new arrivals must register
找空间站管♥理♥员♥登记身份信息
their ID with station authorities,
并且不得离开指定区域
and will be restricted to the designated areas
直到他们得到健康许可
until they have received medical clearance.
欢迎来到第谷空间站
Welcome to Tycho Station.
所有新到达者必须
All new arrivals must register
找空间站管♥理♥员♥登记身份信息
their ID with station authorities,
并且不得离开指定区域
and will be restricted to the designated areas
直到他们得到健康许可
until they have received medical clearance.
-我需要帮助 -什么
- I need help. - Excuse me?
我需要帮助
I need help.
-身体不舒服吗 -不 有犯罪
- Are you sick? - No, no. It's a crime.
我要报告一起犯罪
I need to report a crime.
好的 发生了什么事
Okay, what happened?
我来时乘坐的飞船
The ship I came in on, the crew.
他们船员把一群人扔出了气闸舱
They threw a bunch of people out an airlock.
都是来自地球和火星的人
Everyone from Earth and Mars.
他们说会带那些人回家
They said they were going to take them home
但是却把他们扔出了气闸舱
but they threw them out the airlock.
你乘坐的哪艘飞船
What ship were you on?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 能给我个名字吗 具体做这事的人
Okay. Can you give me a name? The person who did it?
-不 我不知道 -当时有其他人
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表