剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你有三十秒的时间
You got thirty seconds.
十秒
Ten seconds.
该死的
Goddammit!
米勒 高速爆♥炸♥碎片正飞向你
Miller, you've got high-speed debris incoming!
立即找掩护
Get to cover immediately.
立刻找掩护
Get to cover now!
妈的
Shit!
米勒 你在哪里
Miller, where the hell are you?
小子 快找掩护
Kid, take cover!
炸♥弹♥已同步
起爆已准备
快走
Get out!
妈的
Shit.
米勒 你没事吧
Miller, Miller, are you okay?
该死的 关闭这个频道
Goddammit! Stay off this channel!
迪亚戈 我的太空服刺破了 我需要帮忙
Diogo! I-I got a puncture, I need a hand!
老兄 我自己也有麻烦
Dude, I got problems of my own!
-用密封胶 -太空服在漏气
- Use the sealant... - I'm leaking air!
在你胸前的口袋里 胸前的口袋
In your chest pouch! Chest pouch!
胸前的口袋 胸前
Chest pouch! Chest!
谢谢你的帮忙 小子
Thanks for all your help, kid.
小子
Kid?
麻烦大了 老爷爷
Big problem, pampaw.
什么
What?
引爆保险被烧坏了
Detonator safety got fried.
你就不能关掉吗
Just, uh, can't you turn it off?
不行
No.
控制面板没有了
Control panel gone.
要一直按住按钮 不然定时器会启动
Gotta keep a finger on the button or timer start.
六十秒钟重置 我们只能做到这样
Sixty-second reset. Best we can do.
老天
Jesus.
该死的
Goddammit.
这东西一旦爆♥炸♥ 在诺伍号♥赶来之前
This thing blows, it could set off all the other bombs
就会连带引爆所有的炸♥弹♥
before the Nauvoo gets here.
这样会毁掉轨道的
It'll screw up the trajectory.
这样全都白费了
This whole thing will be for nothing.
我们死定了
So, we dead.
我们
We?
走 赶快回飞船
Go. Get back to the ship.
你最好快点走 否则我改变主意
You better go, before I change my mind
把这东西交回给你
and hand this thing back to you.
小子
Hey, kid.
回去找人打打炮
Go and get laid, will ya?
罗西南多号♥
Rocinante,
爆破小组已经回到飞船上
demolition teams are back on board.
好家伙莫利纳里号♥正在处理
Guy Molinari is underway,
准备清理爆♥炸♥区
making to clear the blast zone.
明白 莫利纳里 我们也在这么做
Understood, Molinari, we're doing the same.
米勒
Miller.
米勒 回答我
Miller, answer me.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
从来没这么好过
You know, I have never been better.
我们还以为失去你了
Thought we'd lost you there.
准备好酒 你应得的
Break out the drinks, you earned it.
好主意
Ha-ha, that sounds awesome.
但愿我能喝到
Oh, I really wish I could.
但是我还在爱神星上
But, uh... I'm still on Eros.
什么
What?
碎片残堆毁了我上一个炸♥弹♥
Yeah. The debris field messed up my last bomb.
计时器已经启动
Timer kicked in.
我的手指得一直按住开关
I gotta keep my finger on a switch
不让炸♥弹♥引爆
to keep it from going off.
所以
So...
要确保我们没有大老远来白忙一场
Make sure we didn't come all this way for nothing.
把炸♥弹♥的应答器代码给我
Give me the bomb's transponder code.
我从这里撤销
I'll override it from here.
这样起不了什么作用
Oh, it wouldn't do any good.
我绝对来不及离开这里
I'd never make it outta here in time.
那我们就去接你
Then we're comin' to get you.
别傻了
Don't be an idiot.
确保任务完成
Just make sure the job gets done,
然后离开这里就行了
then get outta here.
现在只有我们俩了
Just you and me now.
米勒
Miller!
米勒 回话
Miller, come in!
米勒
Miller!
米勒
Miller!
他死了
He's dead.
这不是很合适吗
Ain't that fitting.
各位
Guys?
发生了什么事
What the hell just happened?
诺伍号♥没击中
The Nauvoo just missed!
它怎么改变航向了
How the hell did it change course?
搞什么
What the fuck?
诺伍号♥没移♥动♥
The Nauvoo didn't move.
是爱神星移♥动♥了
Eros did.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表