剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
I hope that hasn't been irradiated out of you.
还挺可爱的
Was sort of endearing.
没有
No.
我不认为这个特点没了
No, I don't think it has.
话说
So...
你喜欢宇宙角斗士类电影吗
Do you like space gladiator movies?
霍顿 你的麦克风不响了 霍顿
Hey, Holden, your mic just went dead, Holden.
隔着面罩你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me through the mask?
可以
Yeah.
我只能想象你在爱神星上看到了什么
I can only imagine what you saw on Eros.
或你差点那样死了是什么感觉
Or what it was like to nearly die that way.
这不是我们的选择 但现在是我们的斗争了
We did not choose this, but this is our fight now.
只有我们知道那里发生了什么
We're the only ones who know what's going on down there.
只有我们有机会阻止它
The only ones with a chance to stop it.
告诉我你没事
Tell me that you're okay.
这个团队
This crew
依赖着我
is depending on me.
你们把性命托付给我
You've put your lives in my hands.
我没事
I'm okay.
废弃小行星矿
小行星带
我来 我来
Here, here.
-对不起 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's all right.
抱歉
Sorry.
关闭监控
联♥合♥国♥舰队内森黑尔号♥
前往土卫九空间站途中
怎么回事
What the hell?
这是地面作战 为什么发射导弹
This is a ground operation, why are we firing missiles?
指挥部肯定是忘了知会我们了 列兵
Command must have forgot to check with us first, private.
集中精神
Game faces on.
我们还有命令在身
We still have our orders.
联♥合♥国♥指挥部确认火星舰队热风号♥
UNN command confirms that the MCR Scirocco
发射了五枚导弹
fired five missiles
作为对内森黑尔号♥
in response to the Nathan Hale's
向土卫九全速前进的回应
hard-burn towards Phoebe.
天啊 他们出手了
My god, they've done it.
还没有 有两方参与才是战争
Not yet. It takes two to play war.
交战区到我们有二十分钟的延迟
There's a 20 minute delay from the A.O.
等我们全面评估战情后
By the time we get a full assessment,
黑尔号♥和热风号♥可能都灰飞烟灭了
The Hale and the Scirocco could both be dust.
我们得做最坏打算
We have to anticipate the worst.
土卫九是个偏僻的空间站
Phoebe's a backwater science station.
他们想保护什么
What are they trying to protect?
那不重要 他们行动了
It doesn't matter. They're making a move.
眼下火星人可能准备在全太阳系发动进攻
As we speak, the Martians could be preparing a strike all over the system.
他们有别的飞船改变航向吗
Have any of their other ships changed course?
有别的船起飞吗 或有任何挑衅行为
Or launched? Or done anything provocative?
夫人 等你在屏幕上看到就太迟了
Madam, by the time you see it on that display, it will be too late...
我知道是怎么回事
I know how the thing works.
回答我的问题
Answer my question.
直到二十分钟前 没有
As of 20 minutes ago, no.
我觉得不像是发动首轮进攻
That doesn't sound like a first strike to me.
导弹是"退后"的信♥号♥♥ 没别的
The missiles are a message to back off. Nothing more.
黑尔号♥的舰长可能会
The captain of the Hale will likely fire back
按照授权回击热风号♥
on the Scirocco, as he's authorized to do.
火星舰队会报复的
The MCRN will retaliate.
土卫九或许是导火线 但不会止于此
Phoebe may be the spark, but it will not end there.
黑尔号♥的舰长分得清轻重缓急
The captain of the Hale knows what's at stake.
他懂得克制
He's a man of restraint.
也是最优秀的舰长之一
He's one of our finest.
你认识叶夫根尼舰长
You know Captain Yvgeny?
从他在军校自以为无所不知
Since he was a little know-it-all at the academy,
跟我辩论哲学起就认识了
debating me in philosophy.
我向你保证 长官
I promise you, sir,
他自始自终都是聪明人
he is the same wise man he was back then.
现在聪明的做法就是瞄准火星舰队
The wise thing to do right now is to target the MCRN fleet.
全面开火
System-wide.
火星还没蠢到
Mars isn't stupid enough
会为了像土卫九那种鬼地方
to start a war that will end civilization
发动会终结文明的战争
over a rathole like Phoebe.
结束这场武力威胁吧
Let this saber-rattling play out.
收到黑尔号♥消息前先按兵不动
We'll hold, until we hear from the Hale.
愿上天眷顾
God have mercy on us all.
我不知道叶夫根尼舰长是我们的朋友
I didn't know we shared Captain Yvgeny as a friend.
他很出色
An exceptional man.
对
Yes.
他从没念过军校
Who never went to the academy.
讯号♥传入
指挥官
Command,
内森黑尔号♥没朝热风号♥开火
the Nathan Hale has not fired on the Scirocco.
他们的导弹不是冲我们来的
Their missiles were not intended for us.
重复 他们的导弹不是冲我们来的
I repeat, their missiles were not intended for us.
指挥官 注意 我们正在撤退
Command, be advised, we are standing down.
火星人的目标是土卫九研究站
The Martians were targeting Phoebe Research Station,
研究站遭遇了多次直接袭击
which sustained multiple direct hits.
结冰的卫星在攻击中破碎
The ice moon fractured under the barrage
碎片散落到了土星
and the fragments spiraled into Saturn.
完全消失了
It's completely gone.
爱神星继续隔离
真希望能把帽子带给你 朋友
Wish I had your hat for you, amigo.
我们算是扯平了 还是
Are we even now, or, uh...
我还是欠你一顶吧
I still owe you one, don't I?
会弄清的
We'll figure it out.
亚历克斯
Alex!
在
Yeah.
有什么急事吗
What's the emergency?
好 算是急事吧
Okay, it's kind of an emergency.
听着 我自个儿在琢磨 想着
So, listen. I'm thinking to myself, I'm thinking,
我们多久才聚一起聊聊天啊
how often do we all just hang out together and just talk,
不谈工作 不不 不谈工作
you know, without work? No, no, without work.
听着 听着
Hey! Listen, listen, listen.
我自个儿在琢磨
So I'm thinking to myself,
对自个儿说 "你
and I say to myself, "Self,
我们该多聚聚吧"
we ought to just do that, right?"
所以
So.
瞧啊
Vee-o-walla!
是千层面
That's lasagna.
是"瞧啊"
It's "Voila".
坐吧
Sit down.
我饥饿的朋友们
So that, my hungry friends,
这是卡玛尔的家族秘方
is a Kamal family recipe.
是水手谷的主食
It's a staple of the Mariner Valley.
现在没错 我们只能即兴发挥了
Now, granted, we had to improvise a little bit,
没有真正的奶酪 小麦
without any real cheese, or wheat,
番茄什么的也没有
or tomatoes or anything.
天啊 亚历克斯
Damn, Alex,
被你说得等不及吃千层面了
you're getting us really excited about this lasagna.
没尝之前别做评论 地球人
Now, don't go judging it before you taste it, Earther.
还不错 火星人
It's not bad, Martian.
我记得谷神星有段时间还有真的奶酪
You know, I remember a time on Ceres when there was real cheese?
他们端掉了九层的那个黑市的凝乳走私集团
They busted that black-market curd-cartel on ninth level.
真牛奶产的真切达奶酪
Real Cheddar, from real cows.
好几周街上都有奶酪买♥♥
Damn, they had cheese in the street for weeks,
我还记得
I remember that.
遍地都是奶酪
Coming out of every nook and cranny.
奶酪块 奶酪轮
Bricks of cheese and wheels of cheese,
和平友爱 还有手足情
and peace, love and brotherhood,
持续一阵 后来就没了
as long as that lasted. Then, it was gone.
是我端掉了那个集团
I busted that cartel.
没错 我跟恒星螺旋警局干的
Yeah, it was me and Star Helix.
我们没收了一千公斤的优质切达奶酪
We confiscated about one thousand kilos of high-grade Cheddar.
原本要送到土卫六上的奢华水疗馆
It was bound for some luxury spa on Titan.
弗莱蒙特也没那东西
That stuff was out of Vermont, too.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表