剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
他们会送来炸♥弹♥当作欢迎礼
they're gonna send us a high-explosive welcome package
我们的狩猎行动也就永远没戏了
and then this hunt is going to be over permanently.
现在我们必须融入背景中
Right now, we need to look like part of the scenery.
再过几秒他们就会离开侦测范围
They'll be outta range in a couple of seconds.
罗西南多号♥
现在马上带我们去温室穹顶
Get us to the Ag Dome now.
遵命 船长
Aye-aye, Captain.
五分钟后联♥合♥国♥大会
The Eros incident hearings
将进行爱神星事件听证会
will commence in the General Assembly in five minutes.
杰佛逊和朱迪
Jefferson and Jodie...
他们不该经历这些
They don't deserve this.
你要为他们保持坚强
You'll be strong for them.
你保管好这个
You keep this.
万一我没机会 替我交给杰佛逊
You give it to Jefferson if I can't.
告诉他 这枚勋章是授予给
And you tell him that this medal was given
他所认识的父亲
to the father he knows,
不管其他人怎么说我
no matter what he hears about me.
你是为我们拉拢了
You were instrumental
德雷珀中士的重要功臣
in bringing Sergeant Draper to our side.
而她给了我们关于火星
She's given us critical information
在木卫三上测试武器的关键信息
on the Martian weapons test on Ganymede.
这一切都对你有利
All of that will go in your favor.
历史是由胜利者书写的 克里斯金
History's written by the winners, Chrisjen.
不是吗
Isn't it?
我承诺带来诸神之火
I promised fire from the Gods
结果却只得来黑烟
and I delivered smoke.
朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛骗了你
Jules-Pierre Mao lied to you.
现在我得考虑他是否也在对我说谎
And now I'm trying to decide if he is lying to me.
我收到来自毛先生的
I have received back-channel communication
秘密通信
from Monsieur Mao.
他想做什么
What does he want?
结束对其家人的公开政♥治♥迫♥害♥
An end to my public witch hunt against his family.
他要求在他定的地方
He's demanded a face-to-face meeting,
直接面谈
at a location of his choosing.
我们得听听他的说法
We have to hear him out.
如果他和火星人勾结
If he's in bed with the Martians...
整个局面都由他掌控
He holds all the cards here.
提一个和平方案
Make him a peace offering.
我愿唯命是从 哪怕是身处监狱
I'll grovel, even if it's from a prison cell.
他不会和你谈的 萨达瓦
He won't speak to you, Sadavir.
克里斯金 这或许是我们唯一能够
Chrisjen, this may be our only chance
继续留在场上的机会
to stay in the game.
他们已经开始造武器
They're already making weapons.
-他们在测试 -你真认为
- They're testing them... - You honestly believe
火星会用原分子病毒
that Mars would use this protomolecule
-来毁灭地球吗 -没错
- to destroy Earth? - Yes, I do.
而且我无法说服朱尔斯相信这点
And I couldn't persuade Jules of that.
但我知道你可以
But I know that you can.
注意
Attention.
我们没...我们没多少钱
Hey, we don't... We don't have much scrip.
留着你的钱吧 任何人都欢迎
Save your scrip. All are welcome,
只要你们不介意硬地板
long as you enjoy a hard floor.
听说他们在关停空气处理器
I heard they're shutting off the air handlers
一层一层地关
one level at a time.
那大家该怎么办
Then what everyone gonna do?
站那边排一行 把路留出来
Line up over there, keep out of the way.
一清理完货物
Soon as we clear the cargo hold,
就让你上船
I'll allow you aboard.
最远可以送你去木卫二
I can take you as far as Europa.
我可以帮忙卸货
I can help you unload.
没必要
That's not necessary.
我们想帮工换船票
We wanna work for our passage.
请注意三区的供水系统
Please be advised that water systems
已不再工作
in Sector Three are no longer in service.
重复一遍 三区的
Once again, water systems
供水系统已不再工作
in Sector Three are no longer in service.
我的船不欢迎你
You're not welcome on my ship.
我们不是想乘船
We don't want a ride.
我是想修好你的船
I want to fix your ship.
你的控制面板已经被子弹打烂了
Your panel was shot to shit.
全是因为你
Thanks to you.
已经有人在处理了
It's being taken care of.
大块头
Hey, big fella.
不如帮我管好这些家伙行么
How about corralin' these folks for me?
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
保证头等舱船位
Guaranteed first class seat.
或许两个 怎么样
Maybe two. How about that?
退后
Back it up!
退后
Back it up!
船上是谁在工作
Who's working on the ship?
一位欠我亡夫人情的朋友
A friend who owed my dead husband a favor.
他会搞定的 有人在管了
He'll get it done. It's covered.
你的船破烂不堪
Your ship is a rust-bucket,
用一堆零备件拼凑在一起
cobbled together with spare parts.
那是我擅长的
That's my specialty.
如果你想离开
If you want to get out of here,
帮这些人 那你就需要我
and help these people, you need me.
你们这些人总招惹破事
You people are shit-magnets...
见鬼的破烂玩意
Goddamn piece of shit.
你在干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing?
-不是那么搞的 -你又是什么人
- That doesn't go there. - Who the hell are you?
请放下那些东西
Please put those down,
并马上离开控制面板
and step away from the panel, right now.
听你的才怪了
The hell I will...
空间站快没电了 没工夫给这个白♥痴♥折腾
Station power's failing. There's no time for this shit.
让开 让开
Move! Move!
那老太太呢 他们告诉我
So where's the old lady? I was told...
你应该叫她副秘♥书♥长♥女士
It's Madam Undersecretary to you.
或者女士也行
Or just Madam.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
你跟我们一起是因为你违背了誓言
You're with us because you betrayed your oath.
你习惯如此吗
Is that a habit for you?
我尽量礼貌 但我赶时间
Now, I'll be polite, but I'm short on time.
我从来没主动背叛过谁
I have never crossed anyone first.
但你要想谴责我
But burn me and mine
我会踩着你的身体出去
and I'll go through you like a door.
那好吧
All right, then.
咱们走
Let's go.
我们已经确认与毛先生飞船会合的位置
We have confirmed rendezvous coordinates for Mr. Mao's ship.
随时可以出发
We will be departing momentarily.
很高兴你能来
Nice of you to join us.
只是想确保他们没搞丢我们的货物
Just making sure they didn't lose our luggage.
你上次离开地球是什么时候
When was the last time you left Earth?
不关你的事
None of your goddamn business.
就知道
Thought so.
等你神秘消失后
When you mysteriously vanish,
尸体都没有人能找到
no one will ever find your body.
以前我们用那做标靶
We used to use that for target practice.
那你看到这个肯定感觉很怪
Ah, this must be weird for you.
希望这能让你好过点
If it's any consolation,
那就是我也不想来的
I don't want to be here either.
为什么让我来
Why am I here?
因为火星代表团还在地球
Because the Martian delegation is still on Earth
只要他们在
and as long as they are here,
你就是筹码
you're a bargaining chip.
所以现在我要拿走你这个筹码
So now I've taken you off the board...
明白了 我是你的所有物
I see, I'm your property...
最好别跟她吵 相信我
Let her win. Trust me.
我能自己保护自己
I'm not a fragile flower.
这是选择你的另一个原因
Which is also why you're here.
要是外面出了事
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表