剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《无垠的太空》前情提要
Previously on The Expanse.
找到了
Got it!
-不 -那不是你的孩子 不再是了
- No! - That is not your kid! Not anymore!
你什么时候开门
When you gonna open this door?
我们不能再打开那扇门了
We can't open that door again.
那些人会杀了你的
Those people will kill you.
放开我
Let go!
梦游者号♥离港了 他们出发了
The Somnambulist is pushing off, they're underway!
除非那个东西死了 否则我们哪里也不去
We're not going anywhere till that thing is dead.
只要梦游者号♥
The second the Somnambulist
一离开空间站
sticks its head out of the station
就会被炸成碎片
it's gonna get lit up!
立即回到港口
Return to port
不然我们就要开火了
or you will be fired upon.
这是最后警告
This is your final warning.
我们的行动什么都终结不了
This ain't gonna end anything.
奈奥米是对的 你自己也知道
Naomi was right. And you know it.
看来我们安全了
Looks like we're clear.
等你无条件赦免我的家人
When you exonerate my family, unconditionally,
解冻我的资产
unfreeze my assets,
我们再来谈谈我要如何帮助
we'll talk about how I can help keep
防止地球和火星炸毁整个星系
Earth and Mars from blowing up this whole goddamn system.
火星国防部长科什诺夫
Martian Defense Minister Korshunov
今天傍晚早些时候突发心脏病身亡
suffered a fatal heart attack earlier this evening.
我们有一方必须输
One of us has to lose.
同时 由科什诺夫派出
Simultaneously, the MCRN Karakum,
运送你的原分子病毒技术的
dispatched by Korshunov
火星舰队卡拉库姆号♥
to take delivery of your protomolecule technology
被毁坏
was destroyed.
是我的命令
And I gave the order.
把你的烂摊子收拾干净
You will clean up this mess,
给我滚回去工作
and you will get the fu-- back to work.
看起来你们还有些破事
Well, it looks like you guys have some shit
需要搞明白
you need to figure out.
让开 让我们坐上电梯
Just make a hole, we'll get on the elevator
回到我们的船上去
and go back to our ship.
我不能那样做
I can't do that.
那我们就有麻烦了
Then we've got a problem.
趴下
Get down!
-你中枪了 -什么
- You're shot. - What?
真是悲剧
Well, that's disappointing.
我带你去医疗间
Oh, I'll take you to the med bay.
我自己可以去 医生会照顾我
I can get there on my own. Doc'll take care of me.
你救了我们
You saved us.
我不值得表扬
I don't deserve credit for that.
如果亚历克斯没有说服我
If Alex hadn't talked me off the ledge,
我们可能就赶不及了
we would've been too late.
你把实验室的那东西杀死了吗
Did you kill that thing from the lab?
没有 无所谓了
No. And it doesn't matter.
我差点牺牲了你们
I almost traded your lives to do it.
这听起来不像我在木卫三
This does not sound like the man I walked away from
离开那个人说的啊
on Ganymede.
我理解你那么做的原因
And I understand why you did.
不会在发生了
It won't happen again.
吉姆
Jim...
很高兴你能回来
It's nice to have you back.
那一点儿都不疼
That doesn't sting at all.
你确定那是抗菌素
Are you sure that's the antiseptic?
不确定 我说了 我学的是植物学
No. I told you, my degree is in botany.
但你是个博士[医生]啊 看起来怎么样
But you're a doctor. How's it look?
如果你是蕨类植物
If you were a fern,
我会说你严重缺乏叶绿素
I'd say you have a fatal lack of chlorophyll.
你女儿的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your little girl.
我们还不知道她到底怎么样了
We still don't know what happened to her.
不确定
Not for sure.
没错
You're right.
逃出实验室的那东西
That thing that broke out of that lab...
你觉得那曾是个孩子吗
Do you think that used to be a kid?
我觉得是
I think so.
伙计们 我主动给梦游者号♥正在前往的
Hey, all. I took it upon myself to radio ahead
援助舰队发了无线电
to the aid convoy that the Somnambulist is heading for,
看起来他们将会进行一些
and it looks like they're gonna be doing
小小的制动操作
a little, uh, braking maneuver
这样他们两个就能更快会合了
so that the two of them will link up a bit sooner.
所以梦游者号♥到达时还会有多余的空气
So, the Somnambulist is gonna get there with air to spare.
你真是个超棒的飞行员
You're one hell of a pilot.
谢谢你
Well. Thank you.
他们又在木卫三上空打起来了
They're engaging over Ganymede again.
罗西号♥怎么样
How's the Roci?
说实话
I'm not gonna lie.
那个鱼雷的很多残片都击中了下层舱体
The lower decks took a lot of shrapnel from that torpedo,
船尾还有很多破损
and there's multiple punctures astern.
但她是个坚强的妹子
But she's a tough girl.
一点点关爱就会恢复健康了
A little TLC and she'll be right as rain.
你准备好做点修补工作吗
You up for a little patch work?
-当然 -好的 开工
- Sure. - All right. Let's do it.
空气都没了
Oh, it's been vented.
来仔细看看
All right, let's take a look-see.
该死 压力门完全停止工作
Damn, the pressure door is completely inoperative.
残片造成的损伤可真是不小
That is a hell of a lot of shrapnel damage.
那是什么鬼东西
What the fu-- is that?
该死
Shit.
霍顿 那东西在货仓
Holden! It's in the cargo bay!
是我们追的那东西
That's the thing we were chasing.
该死 那东西肯定是趁我们
Son of a bitch, it must've hitched a ride
把它逼入温室穹顶的时候搭了便车
when we had it cornered in the Ag Dome.
它是怎么活下来的
How the hell did it ever hang on?
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
这次我们别无选择
This time we don't have a choice.
必须杀死它
We have to kill it.
我们不用盲目的冲进去
We don't have to go into this blind.
数据核心已经开始进行解码
The data core's starting to decrypt.
先花点时间搞清楚
Let's just take some time and try to figure out
我们要对付的到底是什么
what we're actually dealing with here.
它目前看起来还并没有威胁
It's not doing anything dangerous.
我们也不准备给它那个机会
And we're not going to give it a chance to.
那东西是活着的武器 杀人机器
That thing is a living weapon, it's a killing machine.
-那不是机器 -也不是人类
- It's not a machine - It's not human.
-很明显曾经是 -不再是了
- It clearly was once. - Not anymore.
我准备下去 跟它谈谈
I'm gonna go down there. I'm gonna talk to it.
不 你不能去
No. You're not.
我们会对它开火
We're going to shoot it,
并且持续开火
and we're gonna keep on shooting it.
如果那样都还杀不了它
And if that doesn't kill it,
我们就把它从来路赶出去
we're gonna force it out the way it came in.
我们要做的就是把它逼上船体
All we have to do is make sure it gets onto the hull
然后亚历克斯翻转船身
so Alex can roll the ship and dump it
-将它扔进引擎火焰 -霍顿
- into the drive plume. - Holden!
普拉克斯 我们得把那东西烧成灰
Prax, we gotta burn that thing down to its fu--ing atoms.
还有方案二吗
Is there a plan B?
有 确保方案一完成
Yeah. Make sure plan A works.
上层甲板看起来安全
Upper deck looks clear.
那东西去哪了 我看不见
Where the hell is that thing? I don't see it.
我也看不见 奈奥米
Me neither. Naomi?
我们刚刚在靠近船尾的下层甲板
We just lost sight of it behind the container
靠近舱壁的柜子旁边失去它的踪迹
near a bulkhead on the lower deck, aft.
那个角度没有合适的摄像头
There's no good camera on that position.
继续往左移♥动♥
Keep moving to your left.
它肯定在下面
It has to be down there.
如果它移♥动♥我们肯定会看见
We would have seen it if it moved.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表