剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
We did not.
我从未对此产生过怀疑
Ah, I never doubted that for a moment.
突然 整个爱神星移♥动♥了
Suddenly, Eros, the entire asteroid, moves...
某种程度上 这颠覆了
In a way that practically defies
所有已知的物理定律
every single known law of physics.
现在 杰纳斯认为那是新型的火星武器
Now, Janus thinks that means there's a new Martian weapon,
是火星人在技术上取得了惊人突破
some staggering breakthrough on an incredible scale
他们数年来一直追求
of a technology they've been pursuing
但从未成功过的技术
utterly unsuccessfully for years.
但你试问自己
But ask yourself this question...
火星人在自己创造的生物危害区内
Does it make any sense at all that Mars would want to test
去测试他们开拓性的新技术
their ground-breaking technology in a bio-hazard zone,
这说得通吗
that they themselves created?
大概说不通
I suppose not.
倘若这根本不是生物武器呢
So what if this bio-weapon isn't a bio-weapon after all?
倘若爱神星的移♥动♥是源于
What if it is responsible in some way
这种我们尚未理解的东西呢
we can't yet fully understand, for Eros moving?
我认为爱神星被
I believe Eros was infected
某种全新的技术感染了
by an entirely new order of technology,
它来自某个地方
something from somewhere else,
一个离人类十分遥远的地方
somewhere beyond the reach of our species.
我相信爱神星事件
I believe the Eros incident
是我们与外星生命的第一次接触
was our first contact with alien life.
我有九百页的分♥析♥资料
I have a file with 900 pages of analysis,
以及与火星开战的应急计划
and contingency plans for war with Mars,
假如火星人研制了意想不到的新技术
including 14 different scenarios about what to do,
我们有十四种不同的应对方案
if they develop an unexpected new technology.
而假如先进的外星物种入侵
My file for what to do
我们又有哪些应对方案呢
if an advanced alien species comes calling?
这部分只有三页纸
It's three pages long,
开头写着 "第一步 寻找上帝"
and it begins with, "Step one, find God."
我需要去金星看看
I need to get to Venus.
你可以幕后操作让我登上那艘船
You can pull the strings and get me on that ship.
我会做你的耳目
I will be your eyes and your ears,
我会在不受杰纳斯和艾伦莱特监控的情况下
I'll be your own private back channel to everything we find,
将全部的发现私下传达给你
unfiltered by Janus and Errinwright.
拜托 让我去证明我的想法是对的
Please, let me prove I'm right.
爱神星的英雄们
The heroes of Eros!
天呐
Oh, Jesus!
你好呀 你还好吗
Hey, nice. How you doin'?
很高兴见到你 谢谢
Hey, good to see you. Thank you.
-非常感谢 -太好了
- Thank you so much. - Great.
我们待会再去找你们
We'll catch up with you later!
别激动 别激动
Easy, easy, easy.
还有很多机会见到我的
There's plenty of me to go around.
约瑟夫斯·米勒 他的遗言
Josephus Miller, with his final word,
他对我说 "你是未来 迪亚戈
he said to me, "You are the future, Diogo.
"你一定要继续为小行星带而战
"You must continue to fight for the Belt!
"你必须必须活下去
"You must live.
"活下去"
"Just live!"
你以为帮忙拯救地球
You'd think helping to save Earth
一切就能扯平
would balance things out,
但摩♥门♥教♥徒不这么想
but the Mormons don't think like that.
他们为了诺伍号♥已经提起诉讼
They've filed a lawsuit over the Nauvoo
要控告我和第谷公♥司♥
against the Tycho Corporation and myself.
简而言之 我身陷破事
Basically, I'm in some deep shit.
我们还有一件事要来烦你
Well, we have one more thing for you to worry about.
这些可不是矿石业者的挖掘弹
These aren't rock-hopper mining nukes.
而是行星炸♥弹♥
These are planet busters.
它们可以躲避最强的防御系统
Designed to evade the best defense systems.
要是落入恶人之手就有麻烦了
If the wrong person picks 'em up, it could be a problem.
尤其是 如果他们有能力
Especially if they're smart enough
移除反制装置
to remove the counter-measures.
导弹的目标可以被重置
The missiles could be re-targeted,
射回内行星
and sent right back at the Inners,
或太阳系里的任何地方
or anyone else in the system, for that matter.
似乎你并不担心 怎么回事
This doesn't seem to be bothering you. Why is that?
因为导弹已经在我手上
Because I've got the missiles.
联♥合♥国♥把导航控制权交给我们之后
After the UN gave us guidance control,
我们的技术人员切断了部分撤销指令
our techs were able to lock out some of the abort codes
覆盖控制了引擎
and override the drives.
我们取得了它们 把他们放进
We scooped 'em up and brought 'em back to Tycho,
气体运输舰和采矿船 送回了第谷
inside gas freighters and ore ships.
我们还需要一些能移除反制装置的人手
We could use some help removing the counter-measures.
你打算怎么用这些导弹
What are you planning on doing with them?
什么都不做 有时候以静制动为上策
Nothing. Sometimes that's the best plan of action.
这些武器唯一的用处只有先发制人
The only thing those weapons are good for is first strike.
不 它们还有很多用处
Hell, they're good for a lot of things.
可以作为威慑
They can be used as deterrents,
或交易筹码
or a bargaining chip.
地球和火星都还不知道原分子病毒
Earth and Mars are still in the dark about the Protomolecule.
我们该全盘托出
We need to tell them everything we know about it.
告知所有人
We need to tell everyone.
那我们具体该说什么
And exactly what should we tell them?
说那是我们难以理解的外星技术吗
That it's alien technology that we barely comprehend?
那会造成全太阳系的恐慌
That would cause a system-wide panic.
除非有更多信息
Until we get more information,
否则这事必须保密
we need to keep this under wraps.
爱神星改变了一切
Eros changed everything.
地球和火星惶恐不安
Earth and Mars are scared.
这时候 遭殃的总是小行星带
And whenever that happens, Belters always lose.
眼下最重要的是保护自己
Our first priority is to protect ourselves.
也就是说
And that means,
任何优势都要善加利用
we're gonna take advantage of every edge we've got.
米勒 这一炮为你而打
Miller, I do this for you.
听我说 姑娘们 置身黑暗太空中
I tell you, girls, when you're out there in the black,
费力顶着20G
pulling hard 20Gs,
整艘飞船都在你身下颤动
and the whole boat is vibrating underneath you,
都要抖散了
about to shake herself apart...
我要是再飞快一点
Hell, if I had flown any faster,
肯定就回到过去了
I would have caught up with yesterday.
大脑空白
Then all the blood leaves your brain
眼前模糊
and everything goes dim and... Bam!
抗压"果汁"注入体内
A pump of that juice hits you
就像冰凉的子弹射入脊柱
like an ice cold bullet in the spine,
你只能全凭本能地飞着
and you're out there flying, just on pure instinct.
没时间思考
No time to think.
因为一思考 就死定了
'Cause if you think, you're dead.
来思考些好东西吧
You need better things for think about.
嗯 比如呢
Oh, yeah? Like what?
慢着 伙计
Hey, hey, hey! Hold on there, partner!
让开 冷静点 听见了吗
Back off and settle down, ya hear?
搞什么
What the hell?
艾莫斯 老天 艾莫斯
Amos? Jesus Christ! Amos!
你搞什么
What the hell?
你还好吧
You okay?
你在这儿干吗
What the hell are you doing here?
你是住这儿还是怎么着
You live here or something?
刚在隔壁有活动
Yeah, I got a flop next door.
隔壁是妓院
Next door's a brothel.
是啊
Yeah.
不 不
Oh, no, no.
好好享受二人世界
You two enjoy yourselves.
没事的
It's okay.
好了 亲爱的 没事了
All right, darlin'. It's all right.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想知道你我现在的立场
I want to know where you and I stand.
我以为这是显而易见的事
I would've thought that was pretty clear by now.
并不是
It isn't.
自从唐纳吉尔号♥的事 我认识你之后
Now, I've been straight with you since the first time
就一直对你坦诚相待
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表