剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Any shit hits the fan out here,
我还指望你们俩保护我
I expect you two to get me out of it.
请全员准备升空
All hands prepare for lift-off.
大天使一号♥安全
Archangel One clear and on course
准备嵌入HEO轨道
for Hotel Echo Oscar insertion.
说点什么分分我的神
Say something to distract me.
我不喜欢这次的安排
I don't like this whole set-up.
毛为什么突然这么想脱离孤立
Why is Mao suddenly so eager to come in from the cold?
感觉不对
It reeks.
你还是别说话了
Actually, be quiet.
进入轨道
一个孩子离开地球可以头也不回
A child can leave Earth without looking back,
但老人不行
but not an old man.
朱尔斯-皮埃尔也许是星系的英雄
Jules-Pierre may be a titan of the system,
但他的生活 他的回忆都在这片土地上
but his life, his memories are anchored to that rock.
那才是地球真正的引力
That is Earth's real gravity.
爱你的萨达瓦
朱迪
在里面
It's in there.
该死
Damn it.
我要换个方向退出去了
I'm going to back us up and ease us out.
不行 继续前进
No, you're not. Keep going.
能不能讨论一下
Right, you wanna talk about this for a second?
不能
Not really.
好吧
Okay.
你在爱神星上看到的一切
Look, those things you saw on Eros...
我甚至都无法...
I mean, I can't even...
你当时真的处境艰难 所以...
You were in the belly of the beast, so...
我理解你对这件事投入的感情
I get why this might be kinda personal for you...
很好 那就别再犹豫了
Good. So let's not over-think it.
我们要做到什么地步啊 吉姆
How far are we gonna take this, Jim?
找到了
Got it!
不 求你...
No, please...
那不是你的孩子
That is not your kid!
不再是了
Not anymore!
死了这么多人
All this death?
那不是原分子病毒造成的
It's not the protomolecule.
那是普罗托根 还有和你一样的人
It's Protogen. And men like you.
该死 跟丢了 亚历克斯 转一圈
Damn it, we lost it. Alex, give me a full 360!
-这个位置办不到 -那也得办
- We cannot maneuver here. - Do it!
你有没有想过它可能就是想引我们进来
You ever think that maybe it's luring us in here?
你是要抗拒命令吗
Are you refusing to fly?
不是 长官
No, sir.
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
我们为什么不能去船上等
Why can't we wait on board?
这里的空气快跟毒气一样了
Air out here is gettin' like poison...
-因为这是命令 混♥蛋♥ -各位
- 'Cause she said so, asshole. - People!
你们要不然听我的
We're doin' this my way
要不然你们自己找船去逃
or you can find yourself another ship out of here!
停泊口之间的通道都坏了
The connectors between the docks are collapsed.
我们怎么找别的船
How we gonna find another ship?
我们要上...
We're getting on...
在你们镇定下来前
We're shutting the doors
我们不会开门了
until this crowd calms down!
大个子
Big guy!
在你让大家镇定下来前
These doors are going to stay closed
我们不会开门
until you get them under control.
-怎么回事 -人们开始害怕了
- What's going on out there? - People are getting scared.
也就是说要开始混乱了
Which means they'll start getting ugly.
你还好吗
Hey. You doin' all right?
还好
Yep.
又跟打了一场仗似的
Another hot day at Pimlico.
放松 交给我了
Take it easy. I got this.
我得去睡会儿 镇定一下情绪
I'm gonna need a little nip, take the edge off.
联♥系♥补给站...
Call the refill station and...
补给一个小时前就已经关闭
Refills shut down an hour ago.
怎么会这样
This can't be right.
你自己看
Take a look for yourself.
不会太久
Not much longer.
弄下新线束就好
Just the new wiring harness.
怎么了
What is it?
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
空气补给站被关停了
The air refill station's been shut down.
我们没法充满空气仓
We can't fill our ship's air tanks.
我们剩多少空气
How much air do we have?
不算我们五个
Not counting us five,
还够五十二个人用
enough for about 52 people.
外面有超过一百个人
There's over 100 out there.
还有更多人会迅速聚集过来
And they'll be coming faster now.
那可不妙
That's not good.
我们要是打开门
We open that door and announce
说能装下三百个人的船现在只能带五十个
we're taking 50 on a ship that fits 300,
他们会互相残杀 连我们一起
they'll tear each other apart and us.
我来呼叫罗西号♥
I'll call the Roci.
让霍顿回来
Get Holden to come back.
你不能
You can't.
火星舰队干扰了我们的通讯
The Martian ships have jammed all our comms.
那我们先把人都装上
So we load up everyone
等罗西号♥回来的时候
and when our ship comes back,
把多余的人转过去
we transfer the overflow to the Rocinante.
如果你的船不回来
And when your ship doesn't come back,
你想和几百人一起窒息而死吗
you want to suffocate slow with a couple hundred people?
我相信你能修好我的船
I trusted you to repair my ship,
但我不相信詹姆斯·霍顿
don't ask me to trust James Holden.
你是说我们要抛弃
Are you telling me we have to leave
外面那些人吗
all those people behind?
那你想走过去
You wanna walk down that line,
看着每个人的脸 决定谁生谁死吗
look at every face, and decide who gets to live?
你认为他们会让你那样做吗
You think they're going to let you do that?
我们不能扔下他们不管
We are not fu--ing leaving those people here!
看来你做过功课了
You did your homework.
知道这是我最喜欢的歌♥剧
You knew this was my favorite opera.
别说是我说的
Don't quote me,
地球的音乐依然是最棒的
but Earth still makes the most beautiful music.
文化的积淀没有捷径可走
Well, there's no short-cuts to culture.
这边请
Right? Please.
很不幸我们今晚
It's unfortunate we had to grin
不得不强装笑脸拍点照片
through those photo-ops tonight.
假装我们已经达成了和平协议
Pretending we'd signed a peace agreement.
但除非能把
But that's off the table
我们那位任性的士兵送回来 协议全部免谈
until we have our wayward Marine back.
那么我们来谈谈解决办法
Well, then, let's talk solutions.
你说我们有多少次
How many times have we worn our masks
都是带着面具在谈话
with each other?
已成习惯
It becomes the habit.
那偶尔打破一回如何
What do you say we break that habit?
就半小时
For half an hour?
很好 刚移植了一个肝脏
Great. Just had a new liver installed.
得让它习惯
I need to break it in.
你很走运 先生
Well, sir, you're in luck.
苏格兰黄金威士忌 一百零七年陈酿
Scottish gold. It's 107 years old.
在斯卡帕湾的沉船遗骸里面发现的
Found in a shipwreck off Scapa Flow.
一百零七年陈酿
107 years old...
这就是我喜欢地球的地方
I love that about Earth.
你可以带走那瓶酒 当做礼物
Well, you know what, you take that bottle. It's a gift.
但是说到原分子病毒
But as for the protomolecule,
德雷珀中士目击了一种
Sergeant Draper was witness
能改变世界格局的新技术
to a game-changing technology,
如果我们只有一方持有
and there can't be peace if one of us has it
那并无和平可言
and not the other.
我能理解 彼得 因为
I understand you, Pyotr, because...
因为你跟我一样
Well, because you're me.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表