剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Ever since I found you, broken,
想通过小行星带人寻求救赎
looking for redemption under a Belter knife,
我一直试图教会你小行星带人如何行事
I have tried to teach you the Belter way.
我失败了
I have failed.
你告诉我们你摧毁普罗托根
You told us that when you destroyed Protogen,
这家需要为
the Earth corp responsible
杀害爱神星众多兄弟姐妹负责的公♥司♥时
for killing so many of our brothers and sisters on Eros,
你也摧毁了它的一切秘密
that you destroyed all its secrets as well.
我们再也无需畏惧
There was nothing left for us to fear.
然而
But instead,
你尽可能保留了这项骇人的新型武器
you preserved what you could of this terrible new weapon,
并一起带回了第谷
and took it back to Tycho with you,
一个人藏着这些机密
keeping those secrets for yourself,
毫无疑问 等到时机降临
no doubt believing that when the time comes,
终将降临时 你 也只有你
as it surely must, you and you alone,
来决定何时使用这项武器保护小行星
would decide when to use the weapon to defend the Belt.
尽管我相信你心系小行星带
Now, I believe you have the Belt ere kori.
我们也待你如兄弟
And we have taken to you as a brother.
但这次的事
But this...
这说明你内心仍是地球人
This is the Earther in you still.
我们不想活在任何人脚下
We do not want to live under anyone's boot,
佛瑞德·约翰逊
Fred Johnson,
像奴隶一样
asilik towchu!
即使是朋友
Even a friendly one,
依然要担心如果我们不服从
afraid that if we disobey,
就会被切断空气 限制用水
we will have our air cut off, our water rationed,
被扔出太空
be spaced,
或者被关起来像牲畜一样驱使
or be herded into chambers to be used like animals.
这就是我们一直以来的状态
This is the way it has been until now.
不会再这样了
No more.
我偷了你的秘密 佛瑞德·约翰逊
I have stolen your secret, Fred Johnson.
我会把它送给小行星带
And I am giving it to the Belt.
这是一艘农用运输船
It's a farm barge.
发生交火时
They'd docked and were waiting
他们正停靠等候装载货物
to take on cargo when the battle broke out.
地球舰队离开后
When the Earth forces withdrew,
火星舰队让他们所有的船参与救援工作
the MCRN pushed all of their ships into the relief effort.
回去
Get back, que!
他好像不太乐意当个好心人
He doesn't seem to enjoy being a Good Samaritan.
运送难民是没有钱拿的
There's no money in ferrying refugees.
运送植物学家也一样
Or botanists.
你想一个人待会儿吗
Do you want to be alone?
不
No.
不想
No.
我们飞向哪里
So where are we headed?
我们要跟另外的运输舰会合
We're rendezvousing with another transport
有一部分人会被转移
to off-load some of us.
我猜是想把负担分摊在小行星带里
Spread out the burden in the Belt, I guess.
我不喜欢被认为是负担
I don't like the thought of being a burden.
谁的都不行
To anyone.
那是我的
That's mine.
你想好以后准备怎么办了吗
Do you have any idea what you're going to do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我在木卫三出生长大
I was born and raised on Ganymede.
我所有的一切都在那里
Everything I had was there.
现在回去已经没有意义了
There's no point in going back now.
重建空间站需要很多年
It'll take them years to rebuild the station.
请不要介意我这样说
Forgive me for saying so,
但是你不太适合做那种工作
but I don't think you're cut out for that kind of work.
没关系
It's okay.
这是非常准确的评价
It's an accurate assessment.
我要回火星
I'm going back to Mars.
我还有家人在那里
I still have some family there.
星球改造计划
The terraforming project
总是需要农业科学家的
could always use more agri-techs.
我知道你需要时间哀悼
I know that you need time to grieve,
现在就考虑将来的事太难了
and it's too hard to think about the future now.
但是你可以跟我一起
But you could come with me.
我们可以一起重新再来
We could start over together.
我们有科塔乍之前所有工作的备份
We have backups for everything Cortazar was working on.
如果他们试图提取
The data cores will erase themselves
数据核心会自动删除
if they're tampered with.
我们比道斯了解的多
We know a lot more than Dawes.
能持续多久呢
And how long is that gonna last?
原分子病毒在跟他讲话
The protomolecule was talking to him.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
和爱神星"说话"是一个意思
The same way Eros was "Talking".
科塔乍在扫描系统寻找那种信♥号♥♥
Cortazar was scanning the system for signals like that.
他找到了一个
He found one.
在哪里
Where?
他还在试图弄清楚
He was still trying to figure it out.
在爱神星坠毁后 他只听到一次
He only heard it once, after Eros burned up.
你从没提起过
You didn't mention any of this.
一直没机会
There wasn't any time.
我们得在科塔乍带道斯去那里前
We need to find the source of that shout
找到那声音的源头
before Cortazar leads Dawes to it.
科塔乍一定是
Cortazar must've been using
在用空间站的天线进行扫描
the station's antennae for his scan.
如果你给我天线的控制记录
If you give me access the antenna control logs,
我或许能找出他在往哪里寻找
I might be able to figure out where he was looking.
我们确保了科塔乍不会
We made sure that Cortazar wasn't leaving
在第谷的日常记录里留下任何痕迹
any traces of his work in Tycho's normal logs.
但是如果我们从外面直接接入天线
But if we go outside and hook into the antennae directly,
可能会有你要的东西
we might be able to get what you need.
这个我能帮你
I can help you with that.
我去拿我的装备
I'll grab my gear.
什么事
What?
抱歉我没告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you
其他地方还有原分子
there was more of it out there.
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you?
因为我知道你会怎么想
Because I knew how you'd feel.
我当时不想和你为此争论
And I didn't want to argue about it.
得走了
Gotta go.
我还有活要干
I've got work to do.
艾莫斯
Hey, Amos!
艾莫斯
Amos!
艾莫斯
Amos!
你都去哪儿了
Hey, hey, where've you been?
去了不同地方
Different places.
是吗 你错过了好多活动
Yeah? Well, you missed all the action.
我参与够多了
I had my share.
听着 我这有一堆坏掉的手持终端
Okay, listen, I got me a whole bunch of busted-up hand terminals
我得为难民们修好
that I gotta get operational for the refugees
我真的需要人帮忙
and I could really use some help.
那么
So...
你会帮我吗
you gonna give me a hand?
不
No.
不
No?
这说明你内心仍是地球人
This is the Earther in you still.
我们不想活在任何人脚下 佛瑞德·约翰逊
We do not want to live under anyone's boot, Fred Johnson,
像奴隶一样
asilik towchu!
即使是朋友
Even a friendly one,
依然要担心如果我们不服从
afraid that if we disobey,
就会被切断空气 限制用水
we will have our air cut off, our water rationed,
被扔出太空
be spaced,
或者被关起来像牲畜一样驱使
or be herded into chambers to be used like animals.
这就是我们一直以来的状态
This is the way it has been until now.
不会再这样了
No more.
我偷了你的秘密 佛瑞德·约翰逊
I have stolen your secret, Fred Johnson.
我会把它送给小行星带
And I am giving it to the Belt.
时间到了
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表