剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
奈奥米 准备好出发
Naomi, get ready to push off.
我们也束手无策
There's nothing we can do.
你甚至逮捕了我的堂兄
You even arrested my cousin.
他是个僧人
He's a monk.
等你无条件赦免我的家人
When you exonerate my family, unconditionally,
解冻我的资产
unfreeze my assets,
我们再来谈谈我要如何帮助
we'll talk about how I can help keep
防止地球和火星炸毁整个星系
Earth and Mars from blowing up this whole goddamn system.
容我提醒你
And I'll remind you,
我优先选择与地球合作
I chose to work with Earth first.
那么你向火星示好
And selling yourself to Mars
是为了解决小打小闹吗
was the remedy for a lovers' quarrel?
地球迟早会得到原分子病毒的权限
In time, Earth may be granted access
火星也一样
to the protomolecule, same as Mars.
你将会和我的公♥司♥合作
You'll partner with my companies
共同出资 研究
in funding and research.
火星和地球会在互利中获得和平
Mars and Earth will maintain peace through balance,
也许你更倾向于称之为同归于尽
which you prefer to call mutually assured destruction.
而你却能继续夹在两方之间
And you'll remain in the middle,
从两方获利 某种程度上同时忠于两方
benefitting from both, somehow loyal to both?
就是这么简单
It's that simple.
真是个好主意
A lovely thought.
但是当父母吵架
But when parents fight,
孩子就面临忠诚危机
the child has a crisis of loyalty.
你想倒了 女士
You've got that backwards, madame.
地球和火星才是孩子
Earth and Mars are the children here,
为了无足轻重的小事嚷嚷
screaming for their trinkets.
无视一个奇迹 怎么了
Blind to a miracle... What is it?
先生 来自艾伦莱特秘♥书♥长♥的紧急集束通信
Sir, an urgent tight-beam from Secretary Errinwright.
-什么 -是找您的 先生
- Excuse me? - It's for you, sir.
还有副秘♥书♥长♥
And the Undersecretary.
投影吧
Put it up.
时间紧急 我会挑重点讲
Time is short, and I'll be brief.
火星国防部长科什诺夫
Martian Defense Minister Korshunov
今天傍晚早些时候突发心脏病身亡
suffered a fatal heart attack earlier this evening.
同时地 由科什诺夫派出
Simultaneously, the MCRN Karakum,
运送你的原分子病毒技术的
dispatched by Korshunov
火星舰队卡拉库姆号♥
to take delivery of your protomolecule technology
在木卫三被毁坏
was destroyed over Ganymede.
是我的命令
And I gave the order.
我也能在原地下达同样的命令
And I can give the same order to end your life where you breathe
让你就死在你哪里
at the same coordinates I'm sending this message.
是你引他找到我
You led him right to me...
别傻了
Don't be an idiot.
毛先生
Monsieur Mao...
整个宇宙里有两个人
There were two men in the entire universe
能够保护你的原分子病毒项目
who could protect your protomolecule project,
现在科什诺夫已经死了
and now Korshunov is dead.
我可以向你保证
I can assure you
我现在是你仅剩的朋友
I'm the only friend you have left
别考验我的决心
and do not test my resolve on this.
克里斯金 如果你在听
Chrisjen, if you're listening,
你曾教我
you taught me,
灌输给我 一切以地球为先
you drilled it into my head, that Earth must come first.
如今你因为我履行我的神圣的誓言
And now you've thrown me to the wolves
把我推入狼窝
for fulfilling my sacred oath
然而你却向火星俯首称臣
while you grovel at the foot of Mars
向朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛卑躬屈膝
and Jules-Pierre Mao.
这才是赤♥裸♥裸的背叛
And that is the real betrayal here.
朱尔斯
So, Jules,
把你留给我的烂摊子收拾干净
you will clean up the mess you made for me.
一个人返回地球
You will return to Earth alone.
接下来的行动等候我的指示
You will await my instructions.
给我滚回去工作
And you will get the fuck back to work.
别紧张
Easy now...
所有系统启动
All systems are online
我们正在进行出发前检查
and we are commencing pre-flight checks.
我们应该准备好
We should be ready to depart the station
几分钟后离开空间站
in a few minutes.
你要去哪里
Where the hell are you going?
奈奥米 你在干什么
Naomi! What are you doing?
我们现在要系好安全带准备出发了
We need to be strapped in, now.
我要尝试和那些人谈谈
I'm going to try talking to those people.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
人们都很害怕
People are scared.
他们中一大部分人将面临死亡
A lot of them are going to die.
我知道你理解不了
And I know you can't understand
那有多重要 但那不关我的事
why that should matter but that's not my problem.
那些人会杀了你的
Those people will kill you.
放开我
Let go of me!
放开我
Let go!
不要去
Don't do it.
奈奥米
Naomi!
听我说 拜托
Listen to me, please!
你这个该死的小行星带人
You! You Beltalowda!
你自己死在这儿吧
Letting your own die out here!
听我说
Listen to me!
这艘船剩余的空气只能维系52人生存
The ship has air for 52.
只有52人
Only 52.
我出来是想看看我和你能为此做些什么
I came out here to see what you and I could do about that.
想骗我吗 就像开这艘飞船的
Trying to trick me, huh? Like that sebakawala
那个垃圾一样
who flies this ship?
让这些人冷静下来然后排好队
Calm these people down and line them up.
孩子优先 一定要尽你所能
Children first, best you can.
快去 我会跟你换位置
Do it and I'll trade places with you.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
我就在从爱神星逃离的最后一批人之中
I was on the last ship off Eros.
那次我没能救出更多的人
I didn't do enough.
爱神星上有我一个兄弟
I had a brother on Eros.
我们都一样
We all did.
这艘船被反锁了
The ship is locked from the inside!
让她去把门打开
Get her to open the door!
如果他们现在把那道门打开 我们都会死
If they open that door right now, all of us are dead.
把她交给我 我会让她开口的
Give her to me I'll make her talk.
五十二个人 帮我去救那些人吧
Fifty two people. Help me save that many.
退后
Get back!
所有人退后
Everybody back!
回去
Get back!
走
Go!
你们的骄傲去哪里了 小行星带的同胞
Where is your pride, Beltalowdas?
我们比太阳系里的任何人都坚强
We are tougher than anyone in the system.
你们每一个人都知道 都很清楚
Every single one of you knew, you were certain,
从你出生那天起 我们的日子就无比艰难
on the day you were born, our life is hard.
现在 船上只能容纳52个人
Now, there is air for only 52 aboard.
只有52个人可以离开
Only 52 of us can go.
孩子以及年轻男女
There will be children, young women and young men
优先登船
getting on.
如果我们必须要留下 那么我们就必须留下
If we have to stay back, we have to stay back.
我们必须坚强起来做我们该做的事
So let's be tough and do what needs to be done.
孩子们 上船吧
Children, go.
快走 等会就到我了
Go! I'll have my turn.
你们待在一起吧
Stay together.
-不 这样他的位置会没的 -走
- No, he'll lose his place... - Go!
下一组 走
Next group, go!
走 走 没错
Move, move, that's right.
-走 -很好 后面的跟上
- Go. - That's good. Keep moving.
跟上
Keep moving.
-下一组 走 -三十五
- Next group, go. - Thirty five.
抱歉 姐妹
I'm sorry sister.
下一组 走
And next group, go!
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表