剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
我会等你们确认
I'll await confirmation.
联♥合♥国♥会以为我们要偷他们的导弹
The U.N.'s gonna think we're stealing their missiles
就像一切都是诡计
like this whole thing is a ploy.
他们接着就会摧毁第谷
They're going to nuke Tycho next!
-佛瑞德 -我绝不会
- Fred... - There's no way
同意这么做的
that I'm going along with this.
已经这样了 他们减速了
It's already done. They've cut their speed,
罗西号♥关掉了瞄准激光 爱神星不见了
the Roci's targeting laser is off. Eros is gone.
告诉我你知道自己在做什么
Tell me you know what you're doing,
你个小混球
you little shit.
我们已控制了导航 我会带它们飞远点
We've got guidance control. I'll take them on a long ride.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我们走到了
Well... We made it.
蓝色猎鹰
The Blue Falcon.
你看到了什么
What are you seeing?
还挺漂亮的
It's kinda beautiful...
让朱莉阻止那个行星后
Just get Julie to stop that rock.
我们就来接你
Then we'll come in and swoop you up.
看来我得请你喝一杯了
I guess I'll owe you that drink.
不 你得请我喝一瓶 哥们
No, you'll owe me a bottle, pal.
很感谢你邀请我
I appreciate you inviting me
加入你们的家庭 霍顿
into your family there, Holden.
至少在你眼中我还值得
At least you thought I was worth that.
对 挺有用的
Yeah, that worked out.
是时候见识你的真面目了
It's time to see what's what.
米勒
Hey, Miller...
什么
What?
朱莉
Julie?
快醒醒 孩子
You need to wake up now, kid.
能听到我说话吗
Hey, can you hear me?
你得到我身边来
You need to come back to me now.
我在哪
Where am I?
你在爱神星上 孩子 爱神星空间站
You're on Eros, kid. Eros Station.
这里以前不是这样的
It's not what it used to be here.
其实是迈进了一步
It's a step up, actually.
我怎么了 我不喜欢这样
What's happened to me? I don't like it.
我们从未正式见过面
Hey, we never really officially met.
我叫米勒
I'm Miller.
我以前是谷神星上的警♥察♥
I used to be a cop on Ceres.
我本该找到你
I was supposed to find you
带你回家的
and bring you home.
绑♥架♥
Kidnap job.
是啊 但是我把事情搞得一团糟
Yeah. I kinda cocked that up, though.
他们把我一个人留在这里 从没来找过我
They left me here all alone. They never came for me.
朱莉 现在这个空间站
Listen, Julie, right now, this station,
这颗行星急速飞向地球
this rock is headed for Earth real fast.
-我梦到自己在赛跑 -对
- I dreamed that I was racing. - Yeah.
-我正要回家 -对
- I was going home. - Yeah,
我们要阻止这件事 朱莉
we're going to need to stop that, Jules.
不
No.
你夺不到狭背鲸号♥
You can't take the Razorback.
你从来没抢过别人的东西吧
You never took shit from anyone, did ya?
但这里由你操控 朱莉
But you're driving this bus, Julie.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
我想念地球
I miss Earth.
我知道 孩子
I know, kid.
但我们不能去地球
But we can't go to Earth.
如果我们去了 很多好人就会死去
A lot of good people are gonna die if we go there.
他们就是那群你为之战斗的人
They're the same people you're fighting for.
我没法阻止它 它停不下来
I can't make it stop. It won't stop.
好吧 朱莉 但你要试一试
Okay, Julie. But you gotta try.
我们不能停止使命
We can't stop the work.
好吧 我们不会停止使命
All right. We won't stop the work.
但是我们没必要去地球
But we don't have to go to Earth, right?
我们不如去金星吧
Why don't we go to Venus?
反正我们要去那个方向
We're headed that way anyway.
去金星吧 使命继续
Go to Venus. Work continues...
我做不到
I don't think I can.
孩子 我历尽艰辛找到你
Look, kid, I came an awful long way to find you.
因为我相信你
Because I believe in you.
你觉得我这样的人
Would you believe a guy like me
会相信任何事吗
would believe in something?
我知道你是个战士
I know you're a fighter.
我知道你可以让这艘飞船转向
I know you can steer this ship.
我不想再战斗了
I'm done fighting.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
你不能回家 朱莉 对不起
You can't go home, Julie. I'm sorry.
我们可以去宇宙里任何一个地方
We can go anywhere else in the whole universe,
就是不能回家 亲爱的
but we can't go home, honey.
好吗
Okay?
但是 我要你知道
But, hey, I need you to know,
无论发生什么事 无论你去哪里
whatever happens, wherever you go,
你都不会独行
you're not going to do it alone.
我要你抓住一样东西
I need you to hold something for me, okay?
我的手没知觉
I can't feel my hands.
没事的 在这里
It's all right. Right here.
你的双手很漂亮 我握到了
You have beautiful hands. I got 'em.
来
Here.
就抓一会 别放手
Just hold this for a minute. Don't let go.
这是什么
What is it?
它不会伤害你的
It won't hurt you.
我们会怎么样
What happens to us now?
我不知道 也许我们会死
I don't know. We die, maybe.
但如果我们没死 那就有趣了
But if we don't die, that'll be interesting.
无论发生什么事 我都陪着你
Whatever happens, happens to both of us.
不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
你是我的
You belong with me.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表