剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
撤离穿梭艇已经准备好
Your evac shuttle is ready.
这儿的工作也已经完成
There's nothing left to do here.
秘♥书♥长♥
The Secretary General
和大部分人已经撤离了
and most of the others are already gone.
给我一分钟
One more minute.
好的
Yeah.
-阿尔琼 -你还撑得住吗
- Arjun? - How are you holding up?
胃酸 很想吃大块的牛排...
Acid stomach. And ravenous for a big thick steak...
我猜他们会将你撤离回月球
I assume they'll be evacuating you here to Luna.
抱歉 我没听你说完 这该死的延迟
I'm sorry, I spoke over you. This damn delay...
阿尔琼 我得留守在这里
Arjun, I need to stay here.
-我不能让 -是的
- I can't let... - Yes.
我就知道你会这么说
I expected you'd say that.
-不是 -是的 我...
- No. - Yes, I...
-等等 -不
- Wait... - No.
-等等 听我说 -等等 我先说
- Wait, listen... - Wait, me first.
-拜托 -好吧
- Please. - All right.
听我说完
And let me finish.
我为这一刻排练了数十年
I've been rehearsing this moment for years,
但是当它成为现实 我迷茫了
but now that it's here, I'm lost.
当你出发去西奈前线的时候
I smiled and grinned when you took that trip
我强颜欢笑
to the Sinai battle front.
你从帕拉斯回来那次几乎丧命
I put on a good face when you almost died
我也强装笑脸
in that transport from Pallas.
-我甚至... -没错
- I even... - Yes, and that
-我就爱你这一点 -该死
- is what I love about you. - Oh, goddammit!
我知道一路走来不容易
I know it hasn't even been easy.
我懂 我很抱歉...
I know that. And I'm sorry...
停 别说了
Stop it. Stop.
你永远不用向我道歉
You never have to apologize to me.
对不起
Sorry.
我只要你知道 我多想和你在一起
Just know, I want to be there with you,
帮你打理那可怜的小花♥园♥
and help you with that sad little garden.
但我们的家园受到威胁 如果我弃守...
But our home is threatened, and if I left...
你也会看不起我的
You wouldn't respect me anyway.
我怎么会娶了如此伟大的女人
Why did I marry such a great woman?
你的福分 不是吗
You got very lucky. Didn't you?
应该很接近了
Gotta be close now.
最后这次加速真迟缓
Real gentle, this last stretch.
大概再五十米
Another 50 meters or so.
目前为止空间站还没把你当作威胁
So far the station hasn't considered you a threat.
继续保持吧
Let's keep it that way.
它就离开了 离开了
And it's gone and gone and gone...
夺不到狭背鲸号♥
Can't take the Razorback...
慢点 你这暴躁的混账东西
Slow down, you ornery son of a bitch.
我的脾脏保不住了
There goes my spleen.
你在开玩笑吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
警告
抗压剂达有毒剂量
抱歉了 各位
Sorry about this, guys.
逮住你了
Gotcha!
夺不到狭背鲸号♥
Can't take the Razorback...
狭背鲸号♥
Razorback.
有本事来抓我啊
Catch me if you can.
有本事来抓我啊
Catch me if you can.
奈奥米
Naomi.
你能从太空服检查我的生理状况吗
Can you check the med-data on my suit?
你没事
You're fine.
-对你来说 -怎么回事
- I mean, for you. - What's going on?
我只是不希望你们以为
Now, I just don't want you to think
我产生幻觉什么的
I'm hallucinating or anything.
好 你说
Okay. Go.
你知道我一直听到声音
You know those voices I'm hearing,
我想这东西可能夺走了 该怎么说
I think this thing has taken the, I don't know,
意识 一部分的人性
consciousness, some part of whatever it is makes us human.
它在慢慢侵食
It's eating it,
再将其转化成其他形态吐出来
spitting it back out in some other configuration.
米勒 没时间废话了
Miller, we don't have time for this.
你知道奈奥米给的热点图通向哪吗
Naomi's heat-map. You know where it's leading us?
它正带领我们回到蓝色猎鹰旅店
It's leading us right back to the Blue Falcon.
我们找到朱莉的地方吗
Where we found Julie?
多么巧合 对吧
I mean, what are the chances, right?
我越接近那儿
These voices are getting louder
声音就越大声
the closer I get to there.
然后呢
Okay.
我想她还在那儿
I think she's still in there.
米勒 朱莉·毛已经死了 我们都看到了
Miller, Julie Mao's dead. We both saw her.
没错 但死亡对原分子病毒算什么呢
Yeah, what does dead mean to a protomolecule, right?
我指的不是她的身体
I'm not talking about her body.
是她 她的意识
I mean, her, her consciousness.
我指的是她的一部分
I'm talking about a part of her
或许成了这颗行星的一部分
that might be a part of this rock.
-天啊 -这里所发生的一切
- Jesus! - Everything happening here
都和朱莉有关
is all built around Julie.
朱莉是第一个被感染的
Julie was the first one to get infected.
就在蓝色猎鹰旅店里
And it was right there at the Blue Falcon.
她被原分子病毒感染
The protomolecule infected her.
如果说 原分子病毒也被她感染了呢
What if, she infected the protomolecule back.
你知道她以前那艘飞船 狭背鲸号♥
You know the Razorback, her old ship,
是朝着地球飞的吗
headed right for Earth?
我不断听她说起狭背鲸号♥
I keep hearing her talk about the Razorback.
我觉得她以为自己在飞船上
I think she thinks she's on it.
我认为是她在控制爱神星
I think she's controlling this whole thing.
她就是籽晶
She's the seed crystal.
米勒 你那儿到底怎么回事
Miller? What the hell's happening down there?
别追爱神星了
Stop chasing Eros!
做不到
I can't do that!
快按刹车 混♥蛋♥
Tap the brakes, then, asshole!
不然就真的成了"短暂试驾"了
Or this is going to be a real short ride.
该死
Goddammit!
霍顿
Holden!
亚历克斯 按刹车但继续盯好
Alex, tap the brakes but do not lose visual.
我们到底完成了什么
What the hell did we accomplish?
你不能再跟着爱神星了
You gotta stop following Eros.
它会自卫的
It's gonna defend itself,
你肯定赢不了
and my money ain't on you.
我做不到 会永远找不到它了
I can't do that. We'll lose it for good.
忘掉该死的导弹吧
Forget the goddamn missiles.
她会像对诺伍号♥那样躲开导弹
She'll dodge those just like she did the Nauvoo,
或用更狠的办法
or something a lot worse.
霍老大 我快看不见了
Hoss, I'm losing visual...
你的船员会白白死去
Your crew is gonna die for nothing.
快退后 想办法引开导弹
Back off now. Find a way to divert those missiles.
接着怎么办 怎么办
And then what? What?
我去找朱莉
I'll try to reach Julie,
前提是她还有残存的意识在这里
if there's any part of her still left.
让她阻止这个行星
Get her to stop this rock.
如果那也没用...
And, if that doesn't work...
我的小伙计还在我这里
I've still got my little pal here.
你要跟假想自己是空间站的
You're going to negotiate with a girl
小姑娘进行交涉
who thinks she's a space station?
被你这么说确实听上去挺疯狂的
When you put it like that it does sound kinda crazy.
听着 我们只有一次机会
Look, we got one shot here.
你不退后 连这机会都没了
You don't back off, we don't even have that.
亚历克斯 关闭引擎
Alex. Power down.
遵命
Yes, sir.
现在全靠你了 米勒
It's all on you now, Miller.
情况复杂 没空细说
Long story, no time for details,
在现场的人是我
but I'm the one with the boots on the ground.
现在你们急需
Right now it's imperative
把地球的导弹从爱神星引开
you divert Earth's missiles away from Eros.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表