剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
Do you concur?
同意
I do.
重新部署舰队
Re-deploy the fleet.
打扰你了吗
Am I bothering you?
对
Yeah.
我刚才
I was just, um...
在这整理我的东西
organizing all my stuff here.
然后意识到
Then I realized...
我没什么东西
I don't have any stuff.
你和艾莫斯之间
This thing with you and Amos...
我很肯定
I'm pretty sure
他是你的伙伴 对吧
he's not your fella, right?
赛玛帝玛是个好人
Sematimba was a good man.
他更像是你孩子
He's more like your kid.
90公斤重 杀气腾腾的儿子
Your 200 pound, homicidal kid...
当时时机不对
Caught in a terrible moment,
他只是做了自己认为该做的
and he did what he thought he had to.
艾莫斯也是
So did Amos.
就是脑子有问题
Antenna's busted.
艾莫斯与众不同
Amos is different.
是吗
Yeah.
好吧 确实很不一样
Okay, very different.
但他既不疯也不坏
But he's not crazy and he's not evil.
他只是需要别人
He's just always needed someone
帮他应对这个世界
to help him out with the world.
所以他认准你了
And he picked you.
恭喜
Congrats.
你知道那个匹诺曹老故事吗
Do you know that old story, Pinocchio?
不知道
No.
-我不知道 -算了
- No, I don't. - Never mind then.
我懂了
Oh, I get it.
我觉得
I think.
你是
You're, uh...
类似于他的指路明灯 对吧
kind of like his guide star, right?
在黑暗中照亮前进的道路之类的
Lighting the way, and all, through the dark.
就像朱莉对你来说一样
Like Julie is to you.
你和她多久了
How long, you and her?
从没见过她
Never met her.
只见过一面
I only saw her that one time.
在她被他们杀害以后
After they'd already killed her.
我这辈子都在目睹
I spent a lifetime watching
人与人的相互迫♥害♥
all the evil shit people did to each other.
没有什么能让我动容了
Nothing "got to me" anymore.
霍顿被爱神星震惊到了
Holden was shocked by Eros.
我惊讶的是这事没早发生
I was shocked it hadn't happened a long time ago.
但朱莉
But Julie...
我有时半夜惊醒
I wake up some nights,
看见她站在那儿
and I see her standing right there.
我知道那是幻觉 但
I know it's bullshit, but...
她就在那儿
she's right there.
她牵起我的手 跟我说
She takes my hand. She tells me,
你属于我
"You belong with me."
我很确定我不属于这
I'm pretty sure I don't belong here.
这艘船
This ship.
所以你要离开我们了
So you're leaving us already?
你准备就这么离开 步入太空
You gonna just walk out into space?
我们这群小行星带的可怜虫
What kind of pathetic Belters are we?
我们以前输得痛快得多
We used to be a lot better at losing.
那我们得团结一致
Then we need to stick together.
干杯
Yam seng.
联♥合♥国♥舰队的内森黑尔号♥
The UNN Nathan Hale
正径直驶向土卫九空间站
is on a direct course to Phoebe Station.
我们提速他们也跟上了
When we accelerated, they matched.
他们把我们拖得快没燃料了
And now the Nathan Hale is burning us.
这么下去他们会先抵达那里
At this rate they're going to beat us there.
地球怎么突然关心起土卫九空间站了
Why would Earth suddenly care about Phoebe Station?
那里肯定有什么不想让我们发现的东西
Must be something there they don't want us to find.
但命令很明确
But command was unequivocal.
我们决不能允许
Under no circumstances
土卫九落入♥联♥♥合♥国♥手中
are we to allow Phoebe to fall under U.N. control.
让你的小队准备出动
Prepare your team for drop.
谁会让地球
Who's gonna feast on Earth's sky
-天塌海枯 -火星陆战队
- and drink their rivers dry? - MMC!
-谁会让地球山崩地裂 -火星陆战队
- Who's gonna stomp their mountains into fine martian dust? - MMC!
为了让甘霖降在奥林帕斯山上
Till the rains fall hard on Olympus Mons,
-我们是 -火星陆战队
- Who are we? - MMC!
-声音太小 -火星陆战队
- I can't hear you! - MMC!
-我们是 -火星陆战队
- Who are we? - MMC!
很高兴见到你 柯特亚
Good to see you, Cotyar.
你要是知道是我还会来吗
If you'd known it was me, would you have come?
可能不会吧
Probably not.
我上次见你还是在查那帕尔的葬礼
The last time I saw you was at Charanpal's funeral.
大概我儿子到这年龄头发也花白了吧
I suspect my son would have been going gray by now, too.
作为差点被炸飞的人
You seem pretty relaxed
你看上去挺放松的
for someone who nearly got blown up.
你确定在无人机监控范围内
You sure a walk in the park
漫步公园是好主意吗
in full view of the drones is a good idea?
我不认为会被雷劈两次
I don't believe lightning strikes twice.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要你负责我的安全
I want you on my security detail.
我已经在体制外十年了
I've been out of the network for a decade,
我在一家月球经营的小公♥司♥
I handle freight security for a small firm
负责货运安保
with the Luna run.
废话少说
Spare me the bullshit,
我了解你干的私活
I know all about your freelance work.
你是个有侠义情结的一流间谍
You're a first-rate spy with a Robin Hood complex.
你最爱劫富济贫
You like screwing over the powerful to help the little guy.
你违法却能逃脱制裁
You break the law and you don't get caught.
你收集我的材料
You've kept a scrapbook on me.
别给自己贴金了
Don't flatter yourself.
你有些我觉得或许能用得上的技能
You have skills which I thought might be useful someday.
那这个影子政♥府♥
And this shadow government?
我想他们在和佛瑞德·约翰逊合作
I assume they're working with Fred Johnson?
我不喜欢佛瑞德·约翰逊
I have no love for Fred Johnson...
但这件事上
But in this matter,
他是清白的
his hands are clean.
那你在媒体前可撒了个大谎
Then you're one hell of a liar on the news.
演了会儿戏 赢取些时间
A little theater, to buy some time.
我被人设计了
I'm being set up.
当我的调查徒劳无获后
When my investigation dead-ends,
我将会成为绝佳的替罪羊
I'll make an excellent scapegoat.
谁参与其中
Who are the players?
副秘♥书♥长♥艾伦莱特
Undersecretary Errinwright.
-老天 -我还怀疑别人
- Christ. - I assume others.
他们起疑了吗
Do they suspect you?
如果起了我早死了
If they did, I'd be dead already.
我没时间可浪费了
I don't have time to waste.
我需要一个间谍
I need a spy.
你帮不帮我
Are you in or out?
好啦 牛仔
All right, cowgirl,
我给那恶心的蓝色粘液找了个好去处
I got a nice little resting spot for that nasty blue goo.
你那怎么样
How you doing out there?
很好
Good.
近程检测器准备就绪
The proximity detectors are ready to go.
如果有谁靠近导弹我们就会得知
Now if anyone comes near this missile, we'll know it.
你那还好吗
You okay there?
我觉得辐射没能给我超能力
I think all that radiation failed to give me superpowers.
通常当我们身处险境时
Usually, when we're in dangerous situations,
你就会问奇怪不当的问题来隐藏紧张情绪
you hide your nerves by asking weird, inappropriate questions.
-是吗 -对
- Do I? - Mmm.
我希望你这个特点不会因辐射而没了
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表