剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
- No, I don't know. - Was there anybody else
-和你一起可以... -她死了
- with you who could... - She's dead!
听着 你得想想办法 拜托了
Look, you've got to do something, please!
拜托你要逮捕他们
You've got to arrest them, please!
很抱歉 非常抱歉
I'm sorry, I really am.
这件事确实是犯罪
What happened out there is a crime.
应该得到惩罚
It should be punished.
但是我现在无能为力
But there's nothing I can do about it right now. Look...
你成功抵达了 你活下来了
You made it here. You're alive.
坚持下去
Hold on to that.
拿一些食物 找个地方休息一下
Get some food, grab some mat space and rest.
这里还有其他来自木卫三的人
There's other people from Ganymede here,
也许有你的熟人呢
maybe there's somebody you know.
兄弟 给你
Hey, bro, here you go.
这是给你的
That's for you.
欢迎来到第谷空间站
Welcome to Tycho Station.
所有新到达者必须
All new arrivals must register
找空间站管♥理♥员♥登记身份信息
their ID with station authorities,
并且不得离开指定区域
and will be restricted to the designated areas
直到他们得到健康许可
until they have received medical clearance.
科塔乍的个人记录在他开始研究
Cortazar's history ended the day
原分子病毒项目的那天就结束了
he began working on the protomolecule project.
但在那之前 他在普罗托根工作
But before that, he was working for Protogen.
那我们看看木卫三上有没有
So let's see if we can connect
任何与普罗托根有关联的人
anyone on Ganymede to Protogen.
好 检查木卫三空间站的
Right. Check the personnel directories
人员名录
on Ganymede Station.
筛选出工作经历中涉及普罗托根的人
Show us anyone with Protogen in their employment history.
看来普罗托根承包了一些生物技术项目
Looks like Protogen had a few biotech contracts,
但是工作人员不多
but not a lot of personnel.
这些人中谁在战斗发生时就在木卫三
Who here was on Ganymede when the battle broke out?
好 现在就剩下高学位的人了
Okay, now just ones with advanced degrees,
有遗传学 生物学 纳米信息学
in genetics, biology, nanoinformatics...
劳伦斯·史崔克兰博士
Dr. Lawrence Strickland.
同时拥有三个学位
Degrees in all three.
不可能这么容易
It can't be this easy.
他没理由躲起来
There's no reason for him to hide.
他曾在诊所当儿科医生
He was working in a clinic as a pediatrician?
他现在在木卫三吗
Is he on Ganymede now?
核实照片
Check the photos.
和他一起的人是谁 他们现在在哪里
Who are the people with him and where are they now?
孟 普拉克斯迪克
孟 梅 地点未知
孟 普拉克斯迪克 第谷空间站
孟 梅 地点未知
包括最后抵达的飞船在内
Including the lot from the last barge,
我们现在有近三千五百名来自木卫三的难民
we now have nearly 3,500 refugees from Ganymede aboard.
第谷当初的设计无法应付那么多人
And Tycho wasn't built to handle anything like that.
我知道
I know.
我们的资源一如既往地紧缺
Our resources are being strained as it is.
我们不会拒人于门外的
We're not going to turn anyone away.
我要你为空间站起草一份限♥量♥配给方案
I want you to draw up a station-wide ration plan.
那估计无法尽如人意
That will not go over well.
这是最安全的办法
It's the safest way.
我们得考虑重新安置难民
We have to consider relocation options.
谷神星空间站
Ceres Station.
你想让我去求道斯
You want me to go begging to Dawes?
别让你的自尊阻碍了你
Don't let your pride get in the way.
把枪放下
Put it down!
把枪放下
Put it down!
没必要再出人命了
No one else needs to die.
你们想怎么样
What do you want?
我们想要那些导弹 老大
We want the missile, bossman.
所有的地球导弹
All them Earther missile.
如果你不打算用它们 让我们来
If you not gonna use them, we will.
对不起
I'm sorry.
欢迎来到第谷空间站
Welcome to Tycho Station.
所有新到达者必须
All new arrivals must register
找空间站管♥理♥员♥登记身份信息
their ID with station authorities,
并且不得离开指定区域
and will be restricted to the designated areas...
你是普拉克斯迪克·孟
Hey! You're Praxideke Meng!
-怎么回事 -空间站公务
- What's going on? - Station business.
你别管
Back off.
别挣扎
Settle down!
别挣扎 否则你会受伤
Settle down, you're gonna get hurt.
好吗
Okay?
好吗
Okay?
我不会说出去的
I won't say anything.
我发誓我会守口如瓶
I promise I won't say anything to anyone.
求求你别伤害我
Just please don't hurt me.
我们不会伤害你
We're not going to hurt you.
但是你得回答一些问题
But you do need to answer some questions.
明白吗
Do you understand?
你对劳伦斯·史崔克兰医生了解多少
What do you know about Dr. Lawrence Strickland?
他是我女儿的医生
He's my daughter's pediatrician.
就这样
That's it?
他偶尔会协助我做研究
He helps me with my research, sometimes.
他是个天赋异禀的基因学家
He's a very gifted geneticist.
只是黄豆而已
It's just a soybean.
我是植物学家
I'm a botanist.
走吧 快走
Go! Move, move! Move!
我找到导弹舱了
I find the missile bay.
我能强行开启舱门 但我还需要发射代码
I can force open the door, but I need code for launch.
你该怎么做就怎么做
Do what you do for getting done!
我们为你冒生命危险
We put our lifes on the line for you.
而你却一直白费我们的苦工
And you keep throwing away everything we get.
我们的血白流了 兄弟
We waste our blood, beratna!
把代码给我们
Give us the codes.
不行
No.
闭嘴 否则你就是下一个
Shut up! Shut up or you next!
过去有人为我而死
People have died for me before,
有人被我亲手所杀
and by my hand as well.
下一条人命你也可以记在我头上
You may as well put the next one in me.
你什么也不亏欠这个地球人
You owe this Earther nothing, nada.
我想你也知道如何发射导弹 对吧
You can launch them missiles, too, mi pensa, huh?
做给我们看
Show us.
加入我们
Join us.
我为佛瑞德工作
I work for Fred.
工作不了多久了
Maybe not for long though.
给我们代码
Give us the codes.
或许她还有时间去看医生
Then maybe she live long enough for see doctor.
系统搜索
是否确定搜索
巴尔的摩市 莉迪亚·马洛夫
没搞错吧
Seriously?
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You know what your problem is?
我倒想知道
I'd like to.
告诉你吧 你的问题就是
I'm gonna tell you. Your problem is
你只在乎你自己
the only person you give a shit about is yourself.
难道不是所有人都这样
Isn't that most people's problems?
如果他们不自欺欺人
If they're being honest?
现在有一大批人正要进空间站
There's a lot of people coming aboard this station right now,
艾莫斯 他们需要帮助
Amos, and they need our help.
-你怎么不去帮 -我在帮了
- So why don't you help them. - I am.
而我想知道你为什么不帮忙
What I'm trying to figure out is why you won't.
在我看来 你现在游手好闲
'Cause as far as I can tell, you got nothing better to do.
因为我现在没心情 亚历克斯
'Cause I don't feel like it, Alex.
你没心情 不是吧
You don't feel like it. Really?
你的回答就是 "我没心情"
That's your answer, "You don't feel like it?"
这回答不够好啊 艾莫斯
That's not good enough, Amos.
不够好啊
That's not good enough.
我们互相帮忙
We help each other.
人类本该如此 我们互助
That's what people do. We help.
这是文明的基石
That's why we have a civilization.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表