剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《无垠的太空》前情提要
Previously on The Expanse...
该死
Shit.
"原分子病毒"
"Protomolecule."
他们还给这个该死的玩意命了名
They gave the goddamn thing a name.
我们要怎么处置它
What are we going to do with it?
我们把它放在鱼雷上
Stick it on the end of a torpedo,
然后射向太阳
and we fire it into the sun.
这东西很重要不能立即销毁
That is too important to destroy right now.
-我们把它藏起来 -藏哪
- We'll hide it. - Where?
这附近
Out here.
它会很安全
It'll be safe.
朱尔斯 你需要我
Jules, you need me.
你需要政♥府♥资源和我的保护
You need my government's resources and my protection.
我需要一个保护人能明白
I need a patron who understands
这事业的历史意义
the historic importance of what's happening.
火卫二上的深程雷达站
The deep radar station on Deimos.
那里几乎全自动化了 人员很少
It's mostly automated, minimal personnel.
你想要我们进攻火星的卫星
You want us to attack a Martian moon?
那就是宣战了
That's a declaration of war.
我们受训一辈子 都是为了战争
We trained all our lives for this.
越早跟地球摊牌越好
The sooner we have it out with Earth, the better.
抱歉让你失望了
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you.
我们不会去地球
We're not going to Earth.
上头命令我们前往木卫三空间站
We've been ordered to Ganymede Station.
农场巡逻吗 我们是军人
Farm patrol? We're Marines!
是军人就要执行命令
And we serve where we are ordered to serve.
发生了什么
What's happening?
爱神星再次调整了轨道
Eros has changed trajectory again.
现在它处在一条与地球直接相撞的轨道上
It's now on a direct collision course with Earth.
只剩一个办法了
There's only one option left.
向爱神星大规模集中发射导弹
A massive missile launch at Eros.
我们的导弹失去了目标
Our missiles have lost their target-locks.
佛瑞德·约翰逊受人敬仰
Fred Johnson is honorable.
把导弹控制权交给他
Give him access to your missiles,
我的船员会引导它们
and my crew and I will guide them in.
实时有150架
One hundred and fifty live
热核导弹听你指挥
thermonuclear missiles under your control.
我想你现在是
I believe that makes you
太阳系里权势最大的人了
the most powerful man in the system right now.
我知道你可以让这艘飞船转向
I know you can steer this ship.
我们会怎么样
What happens to us now?
无论发生什么事 我都陪着你
Whatever happens, it happens to both of us.
火星
共和国
联♥合♥国♥
火星殖民地
137年前
火星作为殖民地已经很长时间了
Mars had been a colony for a long time,
上面满是人类中
and it was filled with the best
最顶尖的科学家和技术专家
scientists and technologists humanity had to offer.
我们已经准备好自治
We were ready to govern ourselves
建立一个属于我们的新国家
and start a new nation of our own,
但我们所建造的 耕耘的或者创造的一切
but everything we built, or mined or made,
都依然归属地球母亲所有
was still the property of old Mother Earth.
我以前是聚变引擎的工程师
I was a fusion-drive engineer.
我的妻子卡蒂 像所有安分守己的火星人一样
My wife, Caty, wanted to start having babies,
想开始要孩子
like all good Martians do,
但我说服她暂时放弃 好买♥♥一个二手飞船
but I convinced her that we should buy a second-hand yacht
让我改造改造
for me to tinker around with instead.
她总会迁就我
She liked to indulge me.
我改造了引擎 提升了燃料效率
I'd been modifying the engine to boost fuel efficiency.
我没指望能有很大提升 能节省百分之四
I wasn't expecting much, maybe four percent better,
最多了 我带它出去试飞
tops, and I was taking it out for a test run.
进行出发前检查
Commence pre-flight check.
进行出发前检查
Commence pre-flight check!
语♥音♥控制启动
从一开始语♥音♥界面就有问题
The voice interface had been problematic from the start.
它原来的主人是中国人
The original owner was Chinese,
所以我把它关掉了
so I turned the damn thing off.
语♥音♥控制关闭
所有操作用触控进行
接下来的事 我猜 众所周知了
The rest, I guess, is history.
出发前检查
好了
Okay.
让我们看看你的能耐
Let's see what you can do.
启动
运行时间
我叫所罗门·爱泼斯坦
My name's Solomon Epstein.
我改变了一切
And I changed everything.
多数人认为 爱神星是
The consensus, is that Eros was a test
火星新型零惯性引擎的一次测试
of a new Martian zero-inertia drive.
联♥合♥国♥战情室
纽约市 现在
他们已经对该计划
They've been pumping R&D
投入研发十多年了
into that project for over a decade.
这是唯一最合理的解释
It's the single most plausible explanation.
当然也有可能是别的
It is, of course, possible that it was something else.
比如一个大型相对场发生器 或者
Like a massive relativistic field generator or...
或是你东拼西凑的其它科学术语
Or some other bunch of science words you string together?
我们明确知道的一点是
The one thing we do understand
爱神星是个警告
is that Eros was a wake-up call.
不管它是什么
Whatever it was,
很显然它是爱泼斯坦引擎后
it's clearly the greatest technological leap
最了不起的技术飞跃
since the Epstein Drive.
如果它是武器
And if it is a weapon,
考虑到我们的导弹都失效了
given the depleted state of our missiles,
这武器将使力量的天平
it's a weapon that will conclusively
永远地偏向火星那边
tilt the balance of power in favor of Mars.
伊图尔比博士 你迟到了
Dr. Iturbi. You're late.
又没错过什么重要的
I can't have missed very much.
罗西南多号♥曾离爱神星最近
The Rocinante was closest to Eros than anyone.
他们也许知道点内♥幕♥
They might have more insight...
罗西南多号♥以及吉姆·霍顿失去了联♥系♥
The Rocinante and James Holden have gone silent.
佛瑞德·约翰逊和火星政♥府♥也保持沉默
Along with Fred Johnson, and the Martian government.
我们得靠自己搞清内♥幕♥了
So we will just have to be insightful on our own.
撞击地点勘察行动进展如何
Where are we on the impact site mission?
我们派出了一艘民用调查船
We've commandeered a civilian survey vessel
给它装了最先进的传感器和探头
and are refitting it with our best sensors and probes.
我们还在加固船体外壳
We're also reinforcing the hull
这样能离地表更近
to allow us to get closer to the surface.
无论爱神星还残留了什么我们都能找到
If there's anything left of Eros down there, we'll find it.
一周内我们就会启程前往金星
We'll be on our way to Venus in a week.
我希望你定期亲自向我报告进展
I'll expect regular updates from you personally.
好的 先生
Understood, sir.
我们处理下个麻烦吧
Next on our list of shit, we need to clean up.
我们发射了一百五十颗导弹
One hundred and fifty missiles we launched.
目前我们确定终止了一百二十一颗
So far, sir, we've confirmed abort on 121 missiles.
它们很难追踪
Tracking has been very difficult,
但我们有信心能在短时间内
but we're confident we'll be able to account for
找到剩下的
all the rest in short order.
罗西南多号♥
小行星带
我不知道你听说了什么
So, I don't know what you've heard,
也不知道你收不收的到这信息
or if you're even going to get this.
联♥合♥国♥会监控你的信息
The UN will be monitoring your messages,
所以有些事我不能说
so there's some things I can't talk about.
但我想让你知道我没事
But I just wanted to let you know that I'm okay.
还有这一次 我没当逃兵
And that this time, I didn't run from the fight.
这艘船上的人 我的朋友们
The people on this ship, my friends,
他们帮忙避免了一场灾难
they helped avert a catastrophe.
帮忙拯救了地球
Helped save Earth.
我希望有一天你能认识他们
I hope you get to meet them someday.
尤其是其中一个
One in particular.
我爱你 妈妈
Love you, Mom.
为什么你不说"我爱你 妈妈
How come you don't say "Love you, Mom,
"还有妈妈和爸爸和妈妈和爸爸和爸爸"
"And mom and dad, and mom and dad and dad."
他们明白
It's understood.
你能想象在地球上眼睁睁看着
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表