剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
-该死 -什么
- Oh, shit! - What?
艾莫斯 抄右翼 我左边
Amos, right flank. I'll go left.
设置交叉火力 把它从门上的洞逼出去
Set up a cross fire and force it out the hole in the door.
收到
Roger that.
那东西在干什么
What the hell is that thing doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
看起来好像在抓自己
It looks like it's scratching itself.
自毁装置
它胸口里好像有什么植入装置
It has some kind of tech implanted in its chest.
该死的
Oh, shit! God!
-那是怎么回事 -开火
- What the fu-- was that? - Fire!
霍顿 艾莫斯 出什么事了
Holden! Amos! What the hell is going on?
船长有麻烦了
Cap's in trouble.
那个东西用一个货柜把他钉在了墙上
That thing pinned him to a wall with a cargo container.
我解除不掉磁力锁
I can't disengage the mag-lock.
艾莫斯 打开面板 我们得撤销磁力锁
Amos, open that panel. We have to override the lock.
马上
I'm on it.
艾莫斯
Amos!
撤退
Fall back!
艾莫斯 你的面罩在漏气
Amos, you're losing air.
你得马上离开这里
You need to get out of here now.
出去 你死了对大家都没好处
Get out of here! You're no good to anyone dead.
它退后了
It's backing off.
可能它已经不把你视为威胁了
Maybe it no longer considers you a threat.
它并不是愚蠢的生物
It's not some dumb animal.
它从胸口扯出来的装置
The device it tore out of its chest
是自毁装置
was a Fail Safe Regulator,
某种指令控制装置
some kind of command and control module.
什么控制装置
Control module, my ass.
那是个燃♥烧♥弹♥ 懂吗
That was an incendiary device, you understand?
大概是专门设计的炸♥弹♥
A bomb probably designed to destroy that thing
以便在它失控时摧毁它 明白吗
in case it got out of control, all right?
真希望在那东西被扯出它胸口前
And I wish we had known about that thing inside it
我们就已经知道了
before it ripped it out of its chest!
它聪明到知道要扔掉那装置
It was smart enough to get rid of it.
-显然是智慧生物 -所以你才没有
- Clearly, it's intelligent. - Oh, is that why you didn't...
我们先把它弄出去
We can speculate about its intelligence
再来猜测其智慧水平
after we get it out of this ship.
我们肯定是伤着那玩意了
We were hurting that thing for sure.
各位
Hey, guys!
看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
它打算进船舱 为什么
It's digging into the bulkhead. Why?
见鬼 原分子病毒靠辐射维生
Shit. The protomolecule feeds on radiation.
那玩意想去到反应堆
That thing's trying to get to the reactor.
如果砸穿了
If it punctures the chamber...
我们就算是完蛋了
We're more or less fu--ed.
护卫舰没有反应
Our escort ship isn't responding.
艾伦莱特肯定也做了处理
Errinwright must've covered that, too.
他把你当圣诞大礼送给敌方
He delivered you to the enemy like a Christmas present.
那个混♥蛋♥ 我教的他 你警告过我
That motherfu--er! I trained him. You warned me.
-注意措辞 -隐私视角
- Language, please. - Privacy view.
显示全部能源接入点
Show me all utility access points.
你的伤口 似乎不妙
Your wound. It doesn't look good.
谢谢你给我打气
Thanks for the pep talk.
已经很不错了
It's better than it could be.
关闭所有通信装置 禁止发信
Keep the comm array dark, no messages out.
每层甲板都要派人驻守
I want guards on every deck.
找到出路了
I found a way out.
墙那面有一条
There's a maintenance crawl
维修道
on the other side of that wall.
应该能通往电梯井
It should lead us to the elevator shaft.
没用的
That is not going to work.
是啊 你爬不动
Right. You'd never make that climb.
老天 不是因为我上了年纪
Jesus Christ! Not because I'm old.
而是他中了枪
He's been shot.
再说 她确实年纪很大
Plus, she's really old.
我们在这儿还能守
We've got a defensible position here.
我会尽可能坚持住
I'll hold it as long as I can.
往气闸去
Go to the airlock.
我不会抛下你们的
I'm not leaving you two.
你的动力装甲在就登船艇上
Your power armor is in the skiff.
你带它做什么
Why would you bring it?
穿上回来救我们
Get it and come save our asses.
-好 -我替你掩护
- Okay. - I'll cover you.
数到三
On three.
一 二 三 冲
One, two, three, go!
有人吗 我想谈谈
You there? I want to negotiate!
是吗
You do?
要不我们固定坐好
How 'bout we strap in tight
我让罗西号♥高速旋转
and I put the Roci into a hard spin?
肯定能把那玩意甩出去
I bet you I can bounce that thing out one of the holes.
免谈
Out of the question.
那种急加速会把他撕成两半
A maneuver like that would snap him in two.
那玩意太结实了
That thing is strong as hell.
我怀疑那只能让它跌出太空而已
I doubt it's gonna just trip out and fall into space.
我们最好尽快行动
We better do something quick,
因为队长的腿可被压着呢
'cause Captain's leg is crushed.
反正我也不用跑马拉松
Well, I don't need to run a marathon.
确实 但大量肌肉受到破坏
No, but you crush enough muscle
就会开始往血液里渗钾
and it starts leaking potassium into your blood.
太空服能过滤的量有限
Your suit can only filter out so much of that,
然后你的心跳就会停止
then your heart stops.
你很了解人的死法
You know a lot about how people die.
嗯 看来是的
Yeah, I guess I do.
棒极了
Fantastic.
不管它现在是什么 以前是个人
Whatever that thing is now, it used to be human.
是有生命的有机物
It's a living organism,
所以它肯定有局限
which means it has to have some constraints.
要不我们给甲板通电 试试电击它
What if we electrify the deck, try to stun it?
听着 这玩意撕钢铁都轻而易举
Okay, look. This thing rips through steel like tin foil.
不用呼吸 也不怕子弹
It doesn't need air. It shrugs off bullets.
你觉得小小电击能管用吗
You think a little electrical shock is going to stop it?
霍顿也在那层甲板上
Holden's standing on that same deck.
我只是在想办法
I'm trying to come up with an alternative.
-那就是问题所在 -听着
- That's the problem! - Listen. Listen!
我以前做学徒时
When I was apprenticing,
去过智神星空间站
I did a tour on a prospector ship
外边的勘探舰
outside of Pallas Station.
我们那有各种垃圾装备
We had a ton of shitty equipment.
一次逃跑过程中
One time, we were on a run
有个家伙的氧气调节阀卡住关不上了
and this guy's O2 regulator valve got stuck open.
他太空服里的气压骤升
The pressure in his suit went way up
然后他开始用保险阀放气
and he started losing air out his relief valve.
他怕没等回到船上
He got scared that he was going to run out of air
自己就把空气用完
before we made it back to the ship,
所以我们把阀门给焊上了
so we welded the valve shut.
但那最终会导致
But that would eventually take...
没错 他的太空服像气球一样膨胀起来
Yes, it burst his suit like a balloon,
最终他像导弹一样射了出去
and it popped him out like a missile.
故事不错 但你到底想说什么
Well, that's a happy story. But what's your point?
罗西号♥能承载多少人
Okay, the Roci's built for what?
-二三十人 -是的
- Twenty, 30 people? - Yeah.
现在船上就我们几个 用不了那么多空气
Well, since it's just us, we have air to spare.
我们封锁工程舱 反应堆舱
So we seal off engineering, the reactor deck,
和机械库 使它们处于超压状态
and the machine shop, we over-pressurize them all,
之后我们炸开货舱舱门
we pop the hatch to the cargo bay,
那个鬼东西就会跟那扇大门一起炸飞
it'll blow the big door right off, along with that thing.
霍顿被困住了
Holden's pinned down.
那么大的气压变化会把他撕成碎片的
That kind of pressure change will rip him apart.
也可能不会
Maybe not.
-你们得这么做 -不行
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表