剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
像过度繁殖的老鼠侵占了那里
like some hyper-breeding rats.
我们需要更多真正的"吸尘"火星人
Well, we need more real dust-eating Martians.
看样子有太多地球人了
Too many Earthers as it is.
怎么
What?
我明白你们看我的眼神
I see the way you all look at me. Huh?
就像我不属于这里
Like I don't belong here.
没人♥质♥疑你的爱国之心
No one's questioning your patriotism.
冷静点 牛仔
Simmer down, there, cowpoke.
知道吗 我的铠甲是自己争取的 希里
You know something, I earned my iron, Hilly.
你是靠家人塞钱才加入军团的
Your family just bought your way into the Corps.
-够了 -冷静点
- That's enough. - Settle down.
捡回来
Go fetch.
真该死
God damn it.
坐下
Have a seat.
保罗·科塔乍
Paolo Cortazar.
你是爱神星研究小队的成员
You were a member of the team studying Eros...
我是纳米信息学的专家
I'm a specialist. Nanoinformatics.
-听着很厉害 -确实
- That sounds important. - It is.
我们想了解原分子病毒
We want to know about the protomolecule.
那你们该找德雷斯顿医生谈
Then you should talk to Dr. Dresden.
-他死了 -什么
- He's dead. - What?
他再也不能控制你了
He can't control you anymore.
项目呢 那项目怎么办
The project, what about the project?
你得对此负责
You're going to have to answer for it.
为爱神星的屠♥杀♥负责 不然就跟我们合作
The genocide on Eros. Or, you can work with us.
你打算接手项目吗
Are you taking up the project?
我们需要你研制一款疫苗
We need you to make a vaccine.
我怎么会答应
Why would I want to do that?
我知道你基本上在隆德里纳长大
I understand you grew up in Londrina, on basic.
日子肯定很艰苦
That must've been hard.
除非你找不到出路
Only if you can't find a way out.
你母亲的去世
It's especially admirable for you,
让你尤为令人钦佩
after the loss of your mother.
难以想象看着你的母亲死去
I can't imagine what it must have been like,
是什么滋味
watching your mother die.
C型亨廷顿病 惨无人道
Type-C Huntington's Disease. That's just so ungodly cruel.
她从不抱怨
She never complained.
所以你才去普罗托根上班 想找到治疗办法
Is that why you went to work for Protogen, to find a cure?
不让他人经历她所经历的痛苦
To keep others from going through what she went through?
因为我想象不出
Because I can't imagine
比这更伟大的行为了
a more noble endeavor.
我们可以带你回去 只要你帮我们
We can get you back there. If you help us.
她当时已经疯了
Her brain was fried.
她觉得自己没有毛病
She didn't think anything was wrong with her.
哪怕挂着口水好几个小时
Even when the drool was hanging from her lip
直到凝结在下巴上
for hours on end, until it crusted to her chin,
或者是小便时从马桶上摔下来
or she fell off the toilet while taking a piss.
她仍然坚持着
She just kept going.
像佛一样安详
Serene as the Buddha.
所以
So,
其实那样死去也挺好
not a bad way to die, actually.
爱神星上的情况不同
It's different on Eros.
那是切身的疼痛和死亡
There's real pain and death.
你现在可以自♥由♥地做对的事
You're free now, to do the right thing.
德雷斯顿不在了
Dresden is gone.
你不必再听令于他
You don't have to answer to him anymore.
如果他在这 我会感谢他
If he were here, I'd thank him.
他成就了今天的我
He made me what I am today.
调出我最新一次的作战模拟
Bring up my last battle simulation.
导入实际行动的全部传感数据
Use all the sensor data from the actual raid
以此校正飞行参数
to correct flight parameters.
好家伙莫利纳里号♥运输舰
现在从头开始模拟
Now run the sim from the beginning.
右转 九度 三个G加速
Right. Nine degrees, three-G burn.
瞄准定点防御炮 开火
Target PDC's. Fire.
后退一分钟
Go back one minute.
重新来
Run it again.
笑什么呢 手下败将
What are you laughing at, loser?
我只是感觉很爽
It's just, I feel good.
-好久没这么痛快了 -来
- It's been a while. - Come on.
我们该补充点水分了
We should hydrate...
整点啤酒
with some beers.
能把这鬼东西关掉吗
Can you please turn this shit off?
这是新鲜出炉的曲子 来自爱神星
This is the new banger, fresh out of Eros!
爱神星根本没音乐
There's no music coming out of Eros.
我们在这里创作的 但声音来自那里
We make it here, but it come from there.
什么意思 你说什么
What do you mean, what are you talkin' about?
这是行星在发声 老爷爷
The rock talking, pampa.
犹如歌♥唱
It's singing.
你是说这动静来自爱神星吗
Are you telling me that those sounds are coming off Eros?
出自第谷最炙手可热的节奏大♥师♥之手
Hottest beats-maker on Tycho.
也是疯狂的外行星联盟海盗
Mad OPA pirate, too.
她从我们占领的空间站里
She jacked a crypted data stream
偷了一段加密数据流
off that station we kill,
-但这东西来自爱神星 -关了它
- but it come from Eros... - Turn it off.
那些你们即将侵扰的小行星带人
Those Belters you're jamming to
要么已经死了要么即将死去
are dead or dying.
或者更糟糕
Or worse.
所以这是我们的颂歌♥ 老爷爷
That's why it's our anthem, pampa!
-对战争的呼唤 -是嘛
- A call to war. - Oh, yeah?
你要上战场了 是吗
You going to war now? Hmm?
处处都是战场 人人都要打仗
Everyone's goin' to war.
地球 火星 小行星带
Earth, Mars, Belt.
你甚至都不知道你在为谁而战
You'll never even know what you were fighting for.
你杀了那个家伙 你为谁而战呢
You kill that guy. What you fighting for?
我杀死了一个人
I cut off one head.
他千千万万的同胞又会反扑过来
Plenty more where he came from.
那我们就杀死他们所有人 控制全宇宙
So we cut off all the heads. Rule the whole system.
是宇宙控制着你 孩子
The system rules you, kid.
向来如此
Always has.
那我更有理由去战斗了
Even more reason I choose to fight.
你选择不了什么
You don't choose anything.
你的命运早已被决定了 伙计
You're born into it, man.
要么好要么坏
One side or the other.
看你自己的本事
You play it out.
当那些内行星人知道爱神星上有什么以后
When those Inners, they figure out what's on Eros,
为了得到它 他们会杀光我们所有人
they'll kill every last one of us to get it.
-我们 -小行星带人
- Us? - Belters.
我们小行星带人
Us Belters.
小行星带人
Beltalowda.
瞄准定点防御炮...
Target PDC's and...
开火
Fire!
后退一分钟
Go back one minute.
妈的
Son of a bitch!
他右侧神经结曾经被剥离过
The neural on his right temporal junction have been peeled.
品牌广♥告♥推广合作 普罗米修斯 plmxs2016@gmail.com
通路错误吗
FaultyFaulty wiring?
他并非生来如此 他是变异了
He wasn't born this way. He was altered,
可能受过高频经颅磁刺♥激♥
probably transcranial magnetic hyper stimulation.
他的部分脑颞叶被彻底切除了
Part of his temporal lobe has been effectively erased.
哪一部分
Which part?
支配产生同情情绪的区域
The part that governs empathy.
一块磁铁能这么厉害吗
You can do that with a magnet?
我只初步了解该过程
I've only read about the procedure.
没那么简单 但也不复杂
It's not that simple but it's not complicated either.
手术基本无创
It's non-invasive.
就是有人在我脑袋右侧挥一下磁铁
So someone waves a magnet at the right side on my head,
突然我就能 眼看十万人
and suddenly I can watch 100,000 people
受苦而死 却无动于衷
die in agony and not give a shit?
我检查了其他囚犯
I've checked the other prisoners,
他们所有人都做过了
it's been done to all of them.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表