剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《无垠的太空》前情提要
Previously on The Expanse.
轨道上发生了交战
There was a battle in orbit.
一个轨道镜被破坏了
One of the mirrors was destroyed.
梅怎么样了
What happened to Mei?
有一半的镜子都落在四区
Half the mirror came down on sector 4.
梅走了
Mei's gone.
我要回火星 我们可以一起重新再来
I'm going back to Mars. We could start over together.
我会尽快去找你的
I'll join you as soon as I can.
木卫三空间站上有原分子病毒
There's protomolecule on Ganymede Station.
劳伦斯·史崔克兰博士
Dr. Lawrence Strickland.
有遗传学 生物学学位
Degrees in genetics, biology.
和他一起的人是谁
Who are the people with him?
普拉克斯迪克·孟 地点 第谷空间站
梅·孟 地点 未知
你对劳伦斯·史崔克兰医生了解多少
What do you know about Dr. Lawrence Strickland?
他是我女儿的医生
He's my daughter's pediatrician.
他是个天赋异禀的基因学家
He's a very gifted geneticist.
那个女儿才是关键联♥系♥
The connection is the daughter.
这是镜子砸下前约一小时
This is nearly an hour before the mirror fell.
你女儿可能还活着
Your daughter might still be alive.
爱神星是个警告
Eros was a wake-up call.
这武器将使力量的天平
It's a weapon that will conclusively
永远地偏向火星那边
tilt the balance of power in favor of mars.
我们派出了一艘民用调查船
We've commandeered a civilian survey vessel,
阿博加斯特号♥
the arboghast.
无论爱神星还残留了什么我们都能找到
If there's anything left of Eros down there, we'll find it.
军士 我们回到木卫三
Gunny, let's go back to Ganymede.
第七个人 他在追逐其他人
The seventh man, he was chasing them.
他们并不是朝我们开枪
They weren't firing at us.
他们是朝着他开枪
They were shooting at him.
第七个人 他没有穿真空防护服
The seventh man, he wasn't wearing a vac suit.
可以了
That's enough.
你是来自火星和地球的唯一一个见证者
You are the only witness from mars and earth.
而木卫三可能会引发全面战争
And Ganymede could be the spark that leads to an all-out war.
你到了那里 要把你的经历告诉他们
When you get there, you'll tell them your story.
我到了那里
When I get there?
中士 你要去一趟地球
Sergeant, you're going to earth.
哭泣梦游者号♥
救济船 前往木卫三途中
梦游者号♥ 按火星贸易条例第A0-66条
Somnabulist, as per MCR Trade Regulation A0-66,
做好被登船准备
prepare to be boarded.
火星把木卫三管的乱七八糟
Mars reins hell on Ganymede
现在却把我们当做罪魁祸首
and now they're treating us as if we were the criminals.
冷静一下 拜托
Settle down, please.
别再说让我冷静了
Stop telling me to calm down.
这是骚扰
This is harassment.
不过是常规停靠
It's a routine stop, nothing more.
那他们为什么干扰我们的通讯
Then why are they jamming our comms?
请出示货单以及证件
Manifest and IDs, please.
-听着 -这里这里
- Look... - Here, here.
梅丽莎·萨普塔亚波恩
DNA符合
我们还要搜一下船上其它的地方
We're gonna have to search the rest of the ship.
可能
Probably.
你过来
You.
没问题 再浪费多一点时间吧
Sure, let's waste some more time.
只是给木卫三的食物和药品
It's just food and medicine for Ganymede.
我们没运送任何武器
We're not transporting any weapons.
你查过我们的证件了
You checked our IDs.
我们是注册过的救济船
We're a registered relief vessel.
就这些了 你们满意了吗
That's everything. You satisfied?
船上没有其他人了 我保证
There's no one else on board. I assure you.
我们要扣押你们的船
We're going to have to impound your ship.
-这太过分了 -冷静
- That's outrageous! - Just calm down.
不 我受够了 不
No! Enough is enough! No!
我们没有做错任何事
We haven't done anything wrong.
从我们的船上滚下去
Get the hell off of our ship!
梅丽莎 不要
Melissa, stop!
梅丽莎 你还好吗
Melissa, are you all right?
梅丽莎
Melissa.
等等 我知道你
Wait. I know you.
我见过你的脸
I've seen your face.
谷神星空间站到处都是
All over Ceres Station.
你是詹姆斯·霍顿
You're James Holden.
这出师可真顺利
Well this is off to a good start.
罗伯塔·德雷珀
地球重力对火星人体格来说就是灾难
Earth's gravity is hell on the Martian physique.
每种药每天都需要服用一次
You need to take one dose of each of these every day.
血氧辅助药剂
A blood-ox booster...
肌肉疲劳抑制剂
muscle fatigue inhibitor,
这是关节宝X
and this is Osteo-x,
一种快速骨密度增强剂
which is a rapid bone-density enhancer.
现在就开始服用
Starting now.
同时我强烈建议你戴上这个
And I strongly recommend that you use these as well,
在着陆以后
for when we land.
这和我想象的登陆不一样
It's not the landing I imagined.
你把这个留在屋里了
This you left on your bunk.
我忘了
I forgot it.
你没忘
No, you didn't.
-你搜了我的船舱 -没错
- You searched my quarters? - Yes, I did.
因为我也要听上级的命令
Because I have orders to follow, too.
而国防部长希望你发表声明时
And the Defense Minister wants you wearing this
能戴着这个
when you give your statement.
你身负重任 军士
There's a lot riding on you, Gunny.
现在不是打仗的时候
Now is not the right time to go to war.
长官 你以前在那儿时见过海洋吗
Sir, when you were there did you see the ocean?
看过一眼
Briefly.
什么样的
What was it like?
脏
Dirty.
散发着污水处理缸那样的恶臭
And the stench was like a recycling vat.
不过又是一件他们认为理所当然的东西
It's just one more thing they've taken for granted.
着陆并已锁定
Down and locked.
推进器已关闭 可以下船
Thrusters off. Clear for disembark.
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
之前来过的人应该记得
Those of you who've been here before will remember
离大使♥馆♥入口距离不远
it's not a long walk to the embassy entry.
记住 目光平视前方
Remember, keep your eyes front.
不要往上看
Do not look up.
联♥合♥国♥喜欢派一大堆无人机
The UN likes to fly a lot of drones
在我们周围打转
around our compound,
所以要不卑不亢 拿出气势来
so maintain your dignity and stay strong.
我们来可不是来给小蓝人看笑话的
We're not here to give the blues anything to laugh about.
站起来
On your feet.
太阳镜也忘了吗 军士
Forget your sunglasses, too, Gunny?
不是 长官
No, sir.
火星共和国 大使♥馆♥
阿博加斯特号♥就要到金星了
The Arboghast is nearly at Venus.
他们应该已经对爱神星的撞击地点
They should've gotten long range scans
进行了远程扫描
of the Eros impact site by now.
只有一些初步的大气数据
Just some preliminary atmospheric readings.
没别的了
It's nothing more.
还没有见到任何意料外的事物
They haven't seen anything they didn't expect.
杰纳斯上校会及时告诉我进展
I've been getting personal updates from Colonel Janus.
我不介意也加入进来
I wouldn't mind being in that loop.
恐怕你面前的事已经让你
Well, I think you have more than enough
疲于应付了
on your plate already.
舰队正前往木卫三
The fleet's headed to Ganymede,
想着要重打一架
spoiling for a rematch,
火星代表团到了
the Martian delegation is here,
想要交流
willing to talk.
我想咱俩得有一个人保持头脑清醒
I think one of us needs a clear head
才能让和平有一线生机
for peace to really get a chance.
当然
Of course.
金星就是爱神星的结局了
Venus was the end of Eros.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表