剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
《无垠的太空》前情提要
Previously on The Expanse...
佛瑞德看到原分子病毒对爱神星造成的影响
Fred saw what the Protomolecule did to Eros.
他想要控制它
He wants to control it.
现在样本留在太空中太危险了
It's too dangerous to leave our sample out there anymore.
这东西很重要不能现在销毁
That is too important to destroy right now.
我们必须销毁它
We have to destroy it.
发射鱼雷
完成了
It's done.
对 完成了
Yeah... It's done.
地球和火星之间的交火
The battle between Earth and Mars
破坏了木卫三空间站
devastated Ganymede Station.
这是人道主义危机
It's a humanitarian crisis.
今天有一个男孩
Today there was this boy
看着我就好像我是个魔鬼
that looked at me like I was a monster.
一人一份
One each!
-我想我吓到了他的母亲 -别碰我母亲
- I think I scared his mother. - Leave my mother alone.
那让我想起了我还是个孩子的时候
It made me remember when I was that boy.
有人伤害了你母亲
Somebody hurt your mother.
-然后是莉迪亚 -谁
- And then there was Lydia. - Who?
就是一个照顾过我的人
Just someone that looked after me.
导弹已经在我手上
I've got the missiles.
眼下最重要的是保护自己
Our first priority is to protect ourselves.
我们还需要一些能移除反制装置的人手
We could use some help removing the counter-measures.
我相信我们占领普罗托根空间站之后
We believe that we have destroyed the threat
就已经消除了威胁
when we took over Protogen Station.
佛瑞德·约翰逊领导的小行星带永远无法统一
Belters will never unify under Fred Johnson's flag.
他在第谷的地位岌岌可危
His days on Tycho are numbered.
他说外面还有原分子病毒
He says there is more protomolecule out there.
但土卫九消失了 我们让爱神星坠毁在金星
But Phoebe's gone. We drove Eros into Venus.
-我们消灭了病毒 -很显然没有全部消灭
- We killed it. - Apparently not all of it.
如果我们要叙叙旧
If we are going to reminisce,
至少该来点酒吧
let's at least get a drink, huh?
我们要为佛瑞德·约翰逊的秘密武器干一杯
We'll toast to Fred Johnson's secret weapon.
道斯带走了科塔乍 他要逃跑
Dawes has Cortazar, he's running.
立即开船
Dust off, now!
我们应该等待支援
We should wait for backup.
强行打开气闸门
Force the airlock.
转过身 你个混♥蛋♥
Turn around, you little shit.
看啊 爸爸
Look, Daddy!
木卫三难民船
小行星带
就这么多
That all.
你们暂时就能分到这么多
That all tolowda gonya ge for now.
梅
Mei...
梅
Mei!
我在找我的女儿
I'm looking for my daughter.
我在找我的女儿梅 她在这里吗
Mi looking fo mi dowta Mei, she here?
这里没有小孩 小行星带人
They na child here, beltalowda.
梅
Mei!
孟博士
Dr. Meng?
普拉克斯
Prax?
多莉丝
Doris?
看到你恢复意识真是太好了
It's so nice to see you back on your feet.
在哪里
Where...
没事的 过来
It's okay. Here.
在哪里
Where...
没事的
It's okay.
抿一口
Just sip it.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
在一艘货船上
On a freighter.
难民船
A refugee ship.
我们是难民
We're refugees.
我记得...
I remember...
我看到一块镜子掉下来
I saw a mirror falling.
轨道上发生了交战
There was a battle in orbit.
没有人知道交火是怎么开始的
Nobody knows what started it,
但一个轨道镜被破坏了
but one of the mirrors was destroyed.
碎片开始坠落
Fragments started falling down.
击中了我们的穹顶
They hit our dome.
幸运的是 安全护罩没有破
Luckily, the safety blisters held,
这是我们能够逃出来的唯一理由
it was the only reason that we were able to get out.
梅怎么样了
What happened to Mei?
你伤得很重
You were really badly hurt,
医生只能让你昏迷
the doctors had to induce a coma,
我陪着你
and I stayed with you.
她当时约了医生
She was at a doctor's appointment,
在四区的诊所
at the clinic in Sector 4.
节哀
I'm so sorry.
有一半的镜子都落在四区
Half the mirror came down on Sector 4.
梅走了
Mei's gone.
不
No...
滚出去 你个小混球
Get out there, you little shit.
-道斯在哪儿 -不知
- Where's Dawes? - Don't know.
我看看口袋里有没有
Let me check my pockets.
他说了什么 一五一十都告诉我
You're going to tell me everything he said,
否则我会把你大卸八块
or I'm going to break you in two.
道斯走了 懂吗
Dawes is gone, sasa ke?
还有那个科学家
And the science man, oso.
他是我们的人 你们在搞什么
Oye! Him one with us. What doing here?
不关你事
None of your business.
拜托 别掺和
Fodagut, bera, stay back.
我那么信任你 小混♥蛋♥
I trusted you, you little shit.
我不稀罕 地球人
I na need your trust, Earther.
小行星带人不稀罕
No Belter do.
如果你不想再抗争
You na want for fight no more,
就滚回你真正的老家去
then go back for your real home.
道斯将会成为小行星带的拳头
Dawes gonna be fist for the Belt.
把他关起来
Put him in the hole.
迪亚戈
Diogo!
抱歉让你失望了 霍老大
Sorry I came up short, hoss.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
道斯耍了我们所有人
Dawes outplayed us all.
轮不到你来告诉我该杀谁
You don't get to tell me who to kill.
罗西南多号♥离开九十秒后
Ninety seconds after the Rocinante left,
登记在谷神星港口管♥理♥员♥
a four-man skiff, registered to the
办公室下的一艘四人登船舰
Harbormaster's office on Ceres,
从环的相反方面离开
pushed off from the opposite side of the ring.
道斯的船是用来调虎离山的
Dawes' ship was a diversion.
胡扯
Yeah, no shit.
那艘登船舰怎么没锁定
Why wasn't the skiff locked down?
固定钳是在泊位被手动控制松开的
The clamps were released manually at the berth.
所以道斯无疑在内部有帮手
So Dawes obviously had inside help.
就那样吗 他们就这么消失了
What, so that's it? They're just gone?
他们关了应答器
They turned their transponder off
两分钟后就失去踪迹
and went dark two minutes later.
我们无法追踪
We lost track...
这该死的太空站的安保由谁负责
Who's in charge of security at this Goddamn station?
是我
That would be me.
有趣
Interesting.
有话直说
Say what you mean.
要么是你工作水平太次
Either you're doing an incredibly shitty job
要么是你已经
or you're no longer in control
控制不了你的手下了
of the people who work for you.
够了
That's enough.
长官 收到给你的重要信息
Sir. We've received priority message for you.
道斯发的
It from Dawes.
去办公室
In the office.
就在这儿放
Play it here.
佛瑞德·约翰逊
Fred Johnson.
我们一起走了这么远 我的兄弟
We have traveled far together, my beratna,
但现在不得不分道扬镳了
but this is where we must part ways.
自从我发现你身心俱损
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表