剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你 你们这一代人 你们都太软弱
You, your whole generation, you're soft.
你们被宠坏了
You're spoiled.
我记得我们以前每天在学校都要进行突袭演习
I remember we had drill raids in school every day
因为那个时候 所有火星小孩都知道
because back then, every Martian child knew
地球的舰队蓄势待发 随时会袭击我们
that Earth's fleet was ready and waiting to attack us.
摧毁我们 摧毁一切
To destroy us. To destroy everything
我们努力建造的一切
that we had worked so hard to build.
-那就可以作为理由... -长大点吧
- And that's supposed to justify... - Grow up!
心安理得是一种奢侈
Peace of mind is a luxury
没有火星人能负担得起
that no Martian can afford,
尤其是火星军人
especially not a marine.
不过你很快就不用担心这个了
But you won't have to worry about that much longer.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你不会回军队了 博比
You won't be going back to parade, Bobbie,
因为你不听指挥
because you don't follow orders.
士兵需要服从命令
And a soldier follows orders.
你不再是士兵了
You're not a soldier anymore.
下去吧
Dismissed.
联♥合♥国♥舰队阿博加斯特号♥
对接桥就位
Tubes locked and loaded.
指示灯正常
All indicators green.
可以行动了
We're good to go.
火星驱逐舰
动机不明
火星人没有离开 长官
The Martians are not backing off, sir.
他们紧跟着我们
They're staying right on our tail.
那好吧
All right, then.
我们给这些家伙点谈资吧
Let's give the Mickies something to talk about.
发射两枚
Launch two.
两枚发射中
Launching two.
发射 飞过火星战舰
Go. Cleared MCRN one.
火星人未改变航线
The Martians have not changed course.
未锁定目标 没有行动
No target lock. No action.
来吧
Here we go.
压力与温度梯度已到临界值
Pressure and temp gradients are going red.
不行 探测器消失了
No, they're gone.
该死
Goddamn it.
已经六枚了
Well, that makes six.
火星人说不定把咱这当祝酒兴的节目了
Martians have probably turned this into a drinking game.
我倒需要来一杯
I could use a drink myself.
撞击点上方的大气层
The atmosphere above the impact site
腐蚀性高得不正常
is far more corrosive than it should be,
而且还在恶化
and it's getting worse.
那底下肯定在发生着什么
There's clearly something else going on down there.
撞击坑周围的构造绝不可能是
Now, there's no way those structures around that crater
自然形成的
are natural formations.
我们还有两枚探测器
We have two probes left.
我们把一枚的隔热罩卸了
What if we cannibalize the shielding from one
给另一枚做加固怎么样
to reinforce the other?
降低轨道 把探测器从那儿放下去
Lower orbit, drop the probe from there,
减少其飞向地表的时间
reduce the time of flight to surface.
这样准能搞定
I bet that gets the job done.
那样也会有违行动规定的
It would also break mission protocols.
你觉得如果麦哲伦死守规定
Do you think if Magellan followed protocols,
他还能环游世界吗
he would have circumnavigated the world?
他没能环游世界
He didn't make it all the way around.
他死在路上了
He died trying.
他见到了巴塔哥尼亚的巨人 老兄
He met giants in Patagonia, mate.
我们身处未知领域 值得冒险
We're in uncharted waters. It's worth the risk.
你知道以前水手们
You know what sailors used to say
在船航行到地图外后会怎么说吗
when their ships went past the end of their maps?
该画新地图了
Time for a new map?
前方当有恶龙
Here there be dragons.
我们今天又失去了两枚探测器
We lost two more probes today,
但我有个办法让一枚探测器下到撞击点
but I have a way to get one down to the impact site.
撞击坑周围的构造绝非自然形成的
The structures around the crater cannot be natural.
我会告诉你进展的
I'll let you know how it goes.
我也许有办法搞定朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛了
Think I found a way to get to Jules-Pierre Mao.
很好
That's good.
他的整个家庭
His whole family's reeling
因为我们的经济施压已经快支离破碎了
under the financial pressure we've put on them,
我认为他的大女儿 克拉丽莎
and I think his eldest daughter, Clarissa,
快受不了了
is ready to crack.
他很宠她
He adores her,
如果我们通过她提出特赦条件
and if we make an amnesty offer through her,
她有可能让他接受
she may be able to sell him on it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我一个安♥理♥会♥的朋友给我透了信
I got a tip from a friend in the Security Council.
召开爱神星事件听证会时
When the Eros incident hearings are convened,
他们要拿你当靶子
they are going to make you the star of the show.
那也说得通
Well, that makes sense.
我的好友朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛
My good friend Jules-Pierre Mao.
如果他不打算为自己犯下的罪负责
If he's not here to pay for his crimes,
他们就要拿我开刀
they're going to take it out on me.
你跟他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
什么也没说
Nothing.
你得在听证会上告诉他们真♥相♥
You need to use these hearings to tell them everything.
亲口告诉他们
Tell them yourself.
弥补你的罪过
Atone for your sins.
你愿意替我去说吗
Will you speak on my behalf?
-萨达瓦 -抱歉
- Sadavir... - Sorry.
我不该提出这个要求的
I shouldn't have even said that.
你要这么做就太不明智了
It would be a dumb move for you, obviously.
你没必要为我的错
There's no need to taint yourself
沾上污点
with my folly.
你会度过这件事的
You'll get through this.
是啊
Yeah, I will.
只是结局如何就不可知了
One way or another.
谢谢你提醒我
Thanks for the heads up.
时间到了
It's time.
三号♥停机坪做好降落准备
All clear for lander on Pad 3.
三号♥停机坪已就绪
All clear for Pad 3.
怎么回事
What's happening?
长官 我们刚接到联♥合♥国♥的紧急通知
Sir, we just received an emergency flash from the UN.
据说有外行星联盟成员密谋
Apparently, they got wind of an OPA plot
要炸掉运输船
to bomb your transport.
本空域的所有通行
All traffic in or out of this airspace
均被禁止 等候通知
has been restricted until further notice.
谁发来的通知
Who sent the notification?
是直接从副秘♥书♥长♥
It came directly from
艾娃斯拉的办公室发来的 长官
Undersecretary Avasarala's office, sir.
这是真的吗
Is that a fact?
有备无患吧
Well, better safe than sorry.
我相信很快就会解除警报的
I'm sure it'll all be cleared up soon enough.
在此期间 你先回你的房♥间
In the meantime, return to your quarters.
可以再盯着大海看一会儿了
You can stare at the ocean a little longer.
罗西南多号♥
木卫五十四后方
天呐
Oh, man.
看起来跟个大蜂巢似的
Looks like a freakin' hornet's nest.
对我毫无用处
Those are no use to me.
好了甜心 让我看看火星舰队的禁飞区
All right, sweetheart, show me the MCRN no-fly zone.
好吧 所有出入都被禁止了
All right. So, no one goes in and no one comes out.
我打赌下面的人还不知道自己被困了
I bet the guys don't even know they're stranded down there.
无线电静默
好的姑娘 知道了 你是对的
Okay, girl, I got it. I got it. You're right.
不能冒险进行广播 会暴露位置的
Can't risk the broadcast. Gonna give up our location.
但看在上帝分上
But God damn it,
我们总得想个办法通知下面的人啊
we gotta get a message down to them somehow.
受不了了 我真讨厌那玩意儿
Oh, for the love of Pete. I hate that thing.
火星舰队优先级警报
This is an MCRN Priority Alert
警告所有木星邻近飞船
to all vessels in the Jupiter AO.
火星舰队2735D 卡拉库姆号♥
Incoming MCRN Delta 2735, the Karakum,
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表