剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
我真心认为在上面什么也找不到
I seriously doubt we'll find anything down there.
万一运气好呢
If we're lucky.
无人机监控发现一名火星人
I have some drone surveillance of a Martian puking
刚一走出登陆舰就吐了
as soon he steps out of his drop ship.
如果你们想来点笑料
If you need a cheap laugh in the meantime.
待会儿吧
Maybe later.
该搞外交去了
It's time for diplomacy.
-我们该走了 -我等会儿就过去
- We should get going. - I'll be with you in a moment.
你真♥相♥信爱神星事件后
You really believe he hasn't had any contact
他没跟朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛联♥系♥过
with Jules-Pierre Mao since Eros?
你说呢 那是你的工作
You tell me. That's your job.
我只能告诉你 他十分擅长隐藏行踪
All I can tell you is that he covers his tracks very well.
如果那艘船真在金星上有所发现
And if that ship does find something on Venus...
艾伦·莱特绝对不会透露风声给你
Errin Wright is not going to tell you shit.
所以我在里面安排了人
That's why I have an inside man.
联♥合♥国♥飞船阿博加斯特号♥
搜索舰 前往金星途中
别碰那个
Don't touch that!
你们做什么呢
What are you doing?
我只是想帮这位聪明的妙龄女子
I'm just helping this bright young lady
调校传感器阵列
adjust a sensor array.
真不敢相信
That's hard to believe.
我都不知道你还会实用技能
I didn't think you had any useful skills.
完成后给我一份完整的状态报告
I want a full status report when you're done.
没问题 杰纳斯上校
Of course, Colonel Janus.
你发音错了 知道吗
You know, you're mispronouncing that.
他是葡萄牙人 所以J不发音
He's Portuguese, the "J" is silent.
所以是菊花上校
So, it's Colonel Anus...
失陪了
Excuse me.
说真的
You know, I don't mind saying
我对这一切越来越激动了
I'm getting rather excited about all this.
我小时候就沉迷于繁星
When I was little, I was fascinated by stars.
我以为它们是魔法
I thought they were magic.
我总是想出各种星星运作的
I kept coming up with all these crazy theories
疯狂理论
about how they worked.
我不停发问 把我爸都逼疯了
I drove my father crazy with all my questions.
我肯定把他逼疯的不只这个原因
Oh, I'm sure there were many other reasons.
我希望它们是魔法
I wanted to believe in magic.
你也知道 小孩子都这样
Well, you know, that's normal for a child, right?
因为小孩子都傻
That's because children are stupid.
等我长大了 懂了星星背后的科学原理
When I grew up and learned the real explanation for the stars,
它们变得更加迷人
they became even more amazing.
是啊 我大概知道你想说什么了
Yeah, I have a feeling I know where you're going with this.
你是个很有智慧的人
You're a very intelligent man.
谢谢你
Oh, hey, thank you.
但你似乎认为
But you seem to think that
你周围所有人都是傻瓜
everybody else around you is stupid.
某些人而已
Just some.
有些事物你无法理解
Just because you can't figure something out
不代表那就是魔法
doesn't make it magic.
你认为爱神星在金星上留下了什么
What do you think Eros left behind on Venus?
有着黑溜溜大眼睛的灰色猿人
Little grey humanoids with big black eyes
要来把我们吃掉吗
who've come to turn us into food?
我很惊讶艾娃斯拉没有把你
I'm astonished that Avasarala didn't kick you
踢出她的办公室
out of her office.
你可别说出去
Well, you know, just between the two of us,
她有点暗恋我 懂吗
she's kind of got a thing for me, right?
此时此刻 地球和火星正在备战
Earth and Mars are mobilizing for war as we speak.
他们武器比我们先进
They have better weapons than we do,
爱神星就是一个例子
and Eros was one of them.
你耍手段加入了这趟任务
You sleazed your way into this mission,
千方百计想证明自己的理论
determined to justify your own theories.
你想扭曲事实以支持你的立场
You're gonna twist the facts to support your position.
这不仅是伪科学
That's not just bad science...
这也很危险
It's dangerous.
上校 我们在金星轨道发现火星舰队飞船
Colonel, we just picked up an MCRN ship in Venus orbit.
不知道为什么之前都没侦测到
I don't know why we didn't see this before.
一定是隐形了
It must be in stealth.
从引擎特征上看应该是一艘驱逐舰
From the drive signature, probably a destroyer.
他们在等着我们
They were waiting for us.
木卫三的火星巡逻队没有任何变化
I'm not seeing any changes in the MCRN Ganymede patrols,
目前看来我们没有
and it doesn't look like we've attracted
引起任何关注
any attention so far.
很好 至少我们没做错什么
Good, at least we got that much right.
-盯紧一点 -我从不松懈
- Keep a close watch. - I always do.
这不是我第一次出任务了 老大
Not my first rodeo, chief.
好了 我需要你们的手持终端 谢谢
Right, I need the hand terminals, please.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为我们需要一艘能带我们上木卫三的飞船
'Cause we need a ship to get us onto Ganymede station
我们的船太引人注目了
and ours is too conspicuous.
那里的人♥民♥处于水深火热中
The people there are suffering, you know.
这些补给品可以拯救他们
These supplies can save lives.
我们会送到需要救援的地方
And they'll get where they're needed.
我保证
I promise.
我才不相信你
I don't believe you.
你这叛徒
Well walla.
我们所做的都是为了小行星带
What we're doing is for the good of the Belt,
以及所有的人
and everyone else.
不管你相不相信
Whether you believe it or not.
我的天 这艘船真是头等的垃圾
Boy, this ship is a grade-a piece of shit,
但它够载我们去木卫三了
but she'll get us to Ganymede.
如果要赛船我可不敢选它
Wouldn't bet on her in a race, though.
你们有人最近去过木卫三吗
Have any of you been to Ganymede recently?
没有 从没去过
No. Never.
那个空间站一团糟
The station is a mess.
如果你能告诉我们你们的目的
If you tell us what you're doing there and what you want,
-或许我们能帮上忙 -不用了 谢谢
- maybe we could help... - No, thank you.
我们已经有向导了
We already have a guide.
你好
Hello.
我叫普拉克斯迪克·孟
My name is Praxideke Meng.
你不认识我 我是你表妹的同事...
You don't know me, but I was a colleague...
我是你表妹多莉丝的朋友
I was a friend of your cousin, Doris.
我们一起在木卫三共事
We worked together on Ganymede.
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
轨道镜落下来时她带我离开了空间站
She got me out of the station when the mirrors fell.
她本要返回火星找你们 但是...
She was on her way back to Mars, to be with you, but...
她在航程中严重受伤
she was badly injured in transit,
不幸去世了
and she died.
要不是为了救我
She probably wouldn't have even been on the ship with me
她大概也不会在船上
if she hadn't helped me.
我想说我很遗憾
So I want to say I'm sorry.
她是个善良的人
She was a good person.
我发誓我永远不会忘记她
I promise I'll never forget her,
不忘记她的救命之恩
nor what she did for me.
永远
Ever.
未授权用户
信息发送失败
艾莫斯
Amos?
艾莫斯
Amos!
艾莫斯
Amos!
我呼叫你时你没回话
You didn't answer me when I called.
我忙着呢
I was busy.
来吧 他们让你上去
Come on, we need you upstairs.
不 我要发条消息
No. I need to send a message.
-不行 -这很重要
- You can't. - It's important.
那也不行
That doesn't make a difference.
为什么
Why can't I?
船长说的
Cap said.
我是囚犯吗
Am I a prisoner?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
那我有权利知道为什么
Then I have the right to know why.
你不告诉我我哪也不去
And I'm not going anywhere until you tell me.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表