剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
没有
No.
这次行动 是我的事
Nah, this mission, this is on me.
但是 那病毒样本
But, uh, that sample?
是你的事
That's on you.
你得用来做正确的事情
You do the right thing with it.
祝好运 朋友
Good luck, kopeng mi.
你也是
Ya, oso to.
飞行路线锁定
Flight profile lock.
收到 飞行路线已锁定
Copy that. Flight profile locked.
检查加速推进器
Velocity acceleration check.
正在上升
We are ascending.
收到 将能量
Copy that. Move power to
和飞行通讯转移至脱离前内部准备
and flight comm to internal prep for disengage.
左侧有一个信标
There's a beacon here on the left.
能量和通讯已就位
Power and comm show green.
准备脱离
Ready to disengage.
架台分离 听我的口令
Gantry disengage, on my mark.
三
Three...
二 一
Two... One...
分离
Mark.
架台已分离
Gantry disengaged.
开始重新供电
Power re-start engaging.
卡蒙舰长 我们出发了
Cap Com, we are go.
听我指示 分离对接桥
Docking tube release on my mark.
三 二 一 分离
Three, two, one, mark.
泊位固定装置已松开
Docking clamps released.
泊位固定装置已收起
Clamps are clear.
部署重新定位诺伍号♥的拖船
Deploy tugs for reorientation of the Nauvoo.
发射监控系统正常
LMC looks good.
收到 准备点火
Roger that retro. We are go.
拖船就位开始重新定位
Tugs are in position and commencing reorientation.
好家伙莫利纳里号♥ 你们情况如何
Guy Molinari, what is your status?
准备起飞 等你的命令 第谷太空站
Ready for push-off on your command, Tycho.
罗西南多号♥ 准备好发射了吗
Rocinante, are you ready for launch?
随时待命 第谷空间站
That's a roger, there, Tycho.
接下来就看造化了
On a wing and a prayer.
核能就绪 拖船就位
Nucleus is green. Tugs are a go.
动力系统就绪
Power systems green.
收到 对接钳已松开
Copy. Gantry disengaged.
主向量情况良好
Primary vector looks good.
诺伍号♥位于最佳轨道
Nauvoo is now set for optimal trajectory.
诺伍号♥就位
The Nauvoo is in position
所有系统准备就绪
and all systems are in the green.
我们听你们指令启航
We will go on your signal.
你本来是为去新的太阳而准备的
You were meant to go to a new sun.
启动发射程序
Commence launch sequence.
准备好乘太阳风向西
Ready on the solar wind to the west.
收到
Copy that.
收到
Copy that.
分离并召回拖船
Detach and recall tugs.
拖船已分离 正在召回
Tugs detached and on a recall.
拖船已清除
Tugs all clear.
罗西南多号♥ 好家伙莫利纳里号♥
Rocinante, Guy Molinari,
随时可以点火
you are clear for burn.
喂 老爷爷
Oy, pampaw!
现在开始喜欢上宇宙了吧
You starting to like space now?
耶 小行星带人
Yeah! Beltalowda!
我喜欢这个计划
I like this plan.
引擎准备好全面启动
Engines are ready for full power-up.
倒数十秒
T-minus-ten seconds.
祝你们好运 祝你们成功
Good luck and Godspeed.
抱歉让你难堪了
Sorry you had to go through that
但我们得出面回应这事
But we needed to get out in front of this.
你表现很好
Well played.
你承诺控制好艾娃斯拉的
You said you had Avasarala on a leash.
她已经认为我们与土卫九空间站有关了
She's already connected us to Phoebe Station.
只是个不着边际的猜测 没有任何证据
It's wild speculation, zero evidence.
我了解她 她在虚张声势
I know her. She's posturing.
老天 你还没意识到
Jesus, you don't even realize it.
意识到什么
Realize what?
-她知道我们是一伙的 -瞎说
- She knows we're working together. - Bullshit.
她只是在隐形战舰上歪打正着
She got lucky with the stealth ships,
而这恰恰是由于你手下的失误造成的
which I might add was another screw up by your people.
但她还在捕风捉影
But she's still chasing shadows,
所以我们别在这犯浑
so let's not lose our heads here.
你当然察觉不了
Of course you can't see it.
你是一个废物官僚体系的头儿
You're top dog in a bureaucracy filled with idiots.
而由于你控制不了自己的机关
And your failure to control your own office
导致了计划的失败
has compromised this project
逼得我必须想其它办法
and forced me to explore other options.
你似乎在威胁我
That sounds like a threat.
你需要我
You need me.
你需要政♥府♥资源和我的保护
You need my government's resources and my protection.
我需要一个保护人能明白
I need a patron who understands
这事业的历史意义
the historic importance of what's happening,
进而能够调整自己的世界观
and can adjust his world view accordingly.
但你只是想保住你的饭碗
But you're just trying to save your job.
所以我放你回去工作
So I'll let you get back to it.
爱神星空间站 位于小行星带
好啦
Okay, apart from us,
我们是周边唯一的飞行物
we are the only ones in the general vicinity, and...
等等
Hang on.
有几艘联♥合♥国♥舰队和火星的飞船
A couple of UNN and Martian ships
从木星舰队离队正更改航路 计算路线
out of the Jupiter fleets are changing course. Calculating...
正往我们这来
They're heading our way.
这是不可避免的
It was bound to happen.
我们肯定会被发现的
No way we could hide this much activity forever.
不要紧
It doesn't matter.
等他们到了就已经太迟了
By the time they get here, it'll be too late.
测距 诺伍号♥ 速度 13842.23 撞击距离 74.43 撞击角度 88
撞击时间 3小时18分58秒
好了 我们上吧
All right, let's do this.
-艾莫斯 发射炮弹 -收到
- Amos, drop the ordnance. - Roger that.
投弹完毕
Bombs away.
我早想说这句了
Always wanted to say that.
感觉我们在掩盖罪行似的
Feels like we're covering up a crime.
对
Yeah.
就是这种感觉
That's exactly what it feels like.
好家伙莫利纳里号♥
Guy Molinari,
炮弹已经发射并进入轨道
ordnance is in position on the catwalks
追踪信♥号♥♥灯已打开
and tracking beacons are on.
你们可以启航了
You're clear to start your run.
多谢 罗西南多号♥ 交给我们吧
Thank you, Rocinante. We'll take it from here.
爆破小组 准备部署
Demolition teams, stand by to deploy.
想不想留在这里帮我占座
Wanna stay here, keep my seat warm?
给老子闭嘴 小混♥蛋♥
Fu-- off, kid.
大家准备好了吗
All right, everybody ready?
戴上这个 太空人
You got this, Spaceman.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, right, thanks.
爆破小组
Demolition teams.
你们必须将炸♥弹♥
You must finish placing the bombs
放置在爱神星码头上的精确位置
at the precise locations around Eros Dock,
并且在诺伍号♥撞击前撤离
and get out before the Nauvoo hits.
撞击倒计时两小时五十七分
Impact minus two hours 57 minutes.
亚历克斯 去码头看看
Alex, swing by the docks.
我要保证除了我们没有其他东西离开那
I wanna make sure we were the only ones who left.
好的 霍老大
You got it, Hoss.
米勒 你想吐吗
Miller? You gonna puke?
我担心的可不止这些
That's not the end I'm worried about.
你们小行星带人他妈的怎么回事
How the hell were you Belter?
从来没出舱活动过吗
Never done no spacewalk ever?
我一般在城里活动
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表