剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
A rock three times the size of the one
是灭绝恐龙那块的三倍
that wiped out the dinosaurs.
但鉴于爱神星不稳定的速度和加速度
But given Eros' erratic speed and acceleration,
我们无法预知它会撞上哪里
we really don't know where it's going to hit.
最新推测 死亡人数大约七十到一百亿
Latest projection, seven to ten billion dead.
之后的环境灾难可能会再导致一百亿人死亡
Another ten in the aftermath of environmental disaster.
我们必须开始撤离
We have to begin evacuation,
用所有能用的飞船和运输工具
use every available ship and transport.
我们还需要一个抽选系统
We'll need a lottery system,
并且遏制公众恐慌
and to control public hysteria.
只剩一个办法了
There's only one option left.
我们的行星防御系统
Our planetary defenses.
向爱神星大规模集中发射导弹
A massive missile launch at Eros.
有很大几率我们能摧毁它
The odds are good that we'd destroy it.
或者至少能把它变成一堆碎石
Or at least turn it into a million pebbles.
爱神星内部的那种生物毒素
Whatever bio-toxin is inside Eros,
能在真空环境存活吗
can it survive in a vacuum?
是否有扩散到整个太阳系的风险
Or do we risk scattering it all over the system?
很不幸 我们没时间做研究
Sadly, there's no time to conduct a study
来满足你的好奇心
to satisfy your curiosity.
我们会用第二波导弹
We'll sterilize the detonation zone
清扫爆♥炸♥区
with a second wave of missiles.
准备武器
Ready the arsenal.
给秘♥书♥长♥接通火星首相的电♥话♥
And get the Secretary a line to the Martian Prime Minister.
我们可不希望他们误以为
We don't want them mistaking
我们的导弹是对他们发起的第一轮攻击
our missiles for a first strike.
希望他们今天心情不错
Let's hope they're feeling warm and fuzzy today.
我快到气闸了
I'm almost to the airlock.
真没想到这该死的炸♥弹♥这么沉
I didn't count on this damn bomb loving gravity so much.
一个外星生命在宇宙中漂浮
There's alien life in the universe,
我正在上面 就像狗身上的跳蚤
and I'm riding it, like a tick on a dog.
别都跟霍顿一样
Hey, don't get all "Holden" on me.
一有压力就话多到反常
Weird and chatty under pressure.
是啊
Yeah,
在蓝天下长大一定很辛苦
must be real tough growin' up under a blue sky...
八位父母围着你转
Eight parents slobbering all over you.
打住 等你多了解点他再说
Hey, now. Wait till you get to know him better.
他是个有深度的人
He's got lots of layers.
小行星上的通道也是
Yeah. So does a rock tunnel.
奈奥米
Naomi.
等安置好炸♥弹♥
What are the chances of getting him outta there
成功营救出他的几率有多大
once he plants that nuke?
我帮他做个计时器绕过死亡开关
I help him rig a timer to get around that dead man's switch.
他返回码头 我们冲过去接他
He backtracks to the docks. We swoop in and get him.
我们需要时间离开爆♥炸♥半径 如果他晚了
We need time to clear the blast radius if he's late...
慢着 老大
Hey, easy there, Chief.
你知道对接爱神星的码头
You do realize that docking with Eros
不是个轻松活对吧
ain't gonna be a cakewalk, right?
那是个移♥动♥目标
That's a moving target.
我们冲过去的时候
That station so much as twitches
那空间站只要抽搐一下
while we're swooping in,
我们就可以等着被裹尸袋装着残骸
they're gonna be sendin' what's left of us home
送回家了
in a doggie bag.
他在那冒着生命危险
He's riskin' his ass down there.
我们在这是不是也该一样
How about we do the same up here?
这人的朋友很可能也被感染了
This guy's friends were probably infected.
如果你放走了他们 病毒很可能会散播
They would've spread it if you let them get away.
那是个正确的决定
It was the right call.
你怎么知道你进去后
What makes you think it's not gonna do
不会发生同样的事情呢
the same thing to you the second you walk in there?
还记得我吗
Remember me?
是啊 我也想你了
Yeah. I missed you, too.
这么多年来 你想过
In all your years, did you imagine
会发生此情此景吗
you'd see a moment like this?
火星首相已经确认
The Martian Prime Minister confirmed.
他们不会将导弹发射认为是先发攻击
They won't consider our launch a pre-emptive strike.
但也不会提供任何协助
Not did they offer assistance.
也许他们想看看他们的武器表现如何
Maybe they want to see how well their weapon performs.
或是想看看我们如何失败
Or to watch how ours fails.
长官 导弹发射井已打开
Sir. Silos are open.
这里有一具尸体
There's a body.
看起来完全没被感染 真奇怪
Doesn't seem to be infected at all. That's weird.
消失 消失 消失
Gone and gone, and gone...
你说什么 奈奥米 我没听清楚
What was that? Naomi, I didn't catch that.
米勒 我什么都没说
Miller, I didn't say anything.
看来我方向没错
Guess I must be going the right way.
小心点 米勒 左手边有工作人员出口
Steady on, Miller. Service exit, to your left.
你还好吧
You hanging in there?
没事 很享受呢
Oh, yeah. Good times.
想着待会下到主层后
Think I might stop by for some barbecue
也许会去吃点烧烤呢
down on the Main Level after this.
只是
Well, it's, uh...
我总觉得被谁监视着
I can't shake the feeling I'm being watched.
是我 我看着你呢 你干得不错
That's me. I'm watching you. You're doin' great.
对 一定就是你
Yeah. That must be it.
这些声音实在是
These voices are...
他们是死的 米勒
They're not alive, Miller.
只是这些死人生前的回音
They're just echoes of who those people were.
你知道吗 我觉得它对死人没兴趣
You know what? I think it's leaving the dead alone.
似乎活人对它还有用处
Seems like it still has some use for the living.
我可不想知道有什么用
Don't wanna know what that's about.
可恶 可能我得在这儿耽搁几分钟了
Oh, crap. Looks like I'm gonna need a minute here, guys.
开始了
So it goes.
发射也是意料中的 毕竟仅此一步
We had to expect a launch. It was the only move.
够了 我们得把米勒撤出来
That's it. We should pull Miller out now.
伙计们 发生了什么
Guys, what's going on out there?
你倒问的巧
Funny you should ask.
地球刚刚发射了一半的核武器
Earth just launched half her nuclear arsenal,
我猜是冲着爱神星空间站去的
and I'm guessing they just target-locked Eros Station.
你确定那是个好主意吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
联♥合♥国♥也没事先问问我们的意见
Well, the U.N. didn't check with us first.
但这意味着
But it does mean you're going to need
你得加快速度了
to pick up the pace down there.
爱神星
目标锁定
-搞什么 -爱神星在哪
- What the xelep now? - Where's Eros?
我找不到
I can't find it.
霍顿 我们的雷达无法锁定爱神星了
Holden, we just lost radar lock on Eros.
整个空间站他妈的消失了
The whole damn station just vanished.
了解 第谷 我们雷达上也消失了
Acknowledged, Tycho. It's off our radar, too.
但它还在那儿 我们有影像显示
But it's still right there. We have visual.
它只是 只是不在雷达上显示了
It's just... It's just not reflecting radar anymore.
如果地球的导弹看不到爱神星
So if Earth's missiles can't see Eros...
就炸不了它
Then they can't blow it up.
爱神星正向地球移♥动♥ 靠自己的动力
Eros is moving towards Earth. On its own.
你能说个所以然吗
What can you tell me about that?
花瓣正在打开 它要成形了
The flower is unfolding. It's becoming.
怎样阻止它
How can we stop it?
我不知道 为什么要阻止
I have no idea. Why would you want to stop it?
我们的导弹失去了目标
Our missiles have lost their target-locks.
怎么可能失去一个卫星一样大的目标
How do you lose a target the size of a goddamn moon?
爱神星从雷达上消失了 隐形了
Eros vanished off radar. It's gone stealth.
谁能解释一下
Who's going to explain that to me?
我们的导弹 先生 成了无的之矢
Our missiles, sir. They're flying blind.
这表示它们基本上是废弹了
Which makes them essentially useless.
佛瑞德·约翰从紧急频道发来了
Incoming strong-message from Fred Johnson
强烈信息
on the emergency channel.
佛瑞德·约翰 是他干的吗
Fred Johnson? Does he have something to do with this?
联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥ 我一直在观察
U.N. Security Council, I have been monitoring
爱神星上的奇特情况
this incredible situation on Eros,
我相信我有解决办法
and believe I have a solution.
外行星联盟有一艘船 可视范围内有爱神星
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表