剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
They'd make her rich for the rest of her life.
因为有了我的爱泼斯坦引擎
Because with my drive, the Epstein Drive,
火星就能向外拓展
Mars would be able to move outward.
开采小行星
Mine the asteroids.
殖民小行星带
Colonize the Belt.
再造太阳系
And remake the Solar System.
我的引擎能给予我们足够优势
My drive would give us the edge we needed
让我们摆脱地球的掌控
to finally break free from Earth.
为我们打造全新的世界
And build a new world for ourselves.
这就是科技的
That's the wonderful and terrible thing
可贵与可怕之处
about technology.
科技改写一切
It changes everything.
木卫三农业空间站
联♥合♥国♥与火星舰队共享
那些联♥合♥国♥步兵肯定有备而来
Those UN grunts are definitely loaded for bear.
你真的相信
You really believe Earth
地球会接管这座空间站吗
is going to try to take this station?
不然我们干嘛来这
Why else would we be here?
显然是来守护大豆的
To guard soy beans, apparently.
你想让我们采取行动 火柴人
You wanted action, Stickman.
你做到了
You got it.
你们舰队的行动就只有这样吗 长官
Is this what passes for action with you Navy types, sir?
往好处想想 火星军人
Look on the bright side, Marine.
至少你终于解脱了
At least you're finally off the bus.
我真的希望爱神星是我们的技术
You know, I really hope Eros was our tech.
有能在必要时将地球
Be nice to have something in our back pocket
夷为平地的后备计划感觉挺爽
to turn Earth to slag if need be.
幸好对我们种族来说
Well, fortunately for our species,
没人会蠢到让你来负责 希尔曼
no human being is dumb enough to put you in charge, Hillman.
别再瞎猜了
Stow the speculation.
其实大家都够紧张了
Everyone's jumpy enough as it is.
我们可以发射大豆了吗 长官
May we shoot the soy beans, sir?
除非他们先开火
Only if they shoot first.
火柴人 你离联♥合♥国♥的界限有点近
Stickman, you're getting a little close to the UN line.
退后 最少保持两公里的距离
Back off, maintain two clicks minimum separation.
明白 守望者 火柴人一号♥撤退
Understood, Overwatch. Stickman-One out.
对 退后
Yeah. Backing off.
最好别让蓝色人种紧张
Don't want to make the blues nervous.
炸飞
Boom.
你有心情聊天吗
You in the mood to talk?
聊什么
What about?
聊我们打算继续来往的朋友
About the friends we choose to keep.
比如朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛
Like Jules-Pierre Mao.
他人很好 克里斯金
He's a good man, Chrisjen.
或许他曾经很好
Maybe he was once.
但现在很明显他与爱神星有关
But it's quite clear now that he was involved with Eros.
我们没有证据证明
We have no proof that that's the case.
他的亲女儿曾跟外行星联盟联手阻止他
His own daughter was working with the OPA to stop him.
那你真的相信
So you really believe that
他打算摧毁地球吗 是这样吗
he was trying to destroy the Earth? Is that right?
他在玩弄自己掌控不了的权力
He was playing with powers he couldn't control.
你有跟他联♥系♥过吗
Have you had any contact with him?
没 我不知道他在哪
No, I have no idea where he is.
我们得搞清他知道什么
We need to know what he knows.
你得说服他别再孤立自己
You should convince him to come in from the cold.
我怎么说服得了
How am I supposed to do that?
他相信你
He trusts you.
如果他帮我们
And if he helps us,
他可以维持自己熟知的生活状态
he can keep a semblance of the life he's always known.
你真愿意跟他达成协议吗
You're really willing to cut him a deal?
对
Yes.
为了任何能帮我们弄懂
And for anyone who could help us understand
我们在对付什么的人
what we're dealing with.
我们都知道世界的规律
We both know how the world works.
当如此至关重要时 许多事都有可能了
When the stakes are this high, many things are possible.
我能联♥系♥上他的家人
I can reach out to his family.
他有两个儿子 还有一个疼爱的女儿
He has two sons, and another daughter that he adores.
他们能联♥系♥上他
They'll be able to reach him.
或许他们能劝他自首
Maybe they can help him turn himself in.
很好
Good.
请告诉他们如果他们办不到
And please let them know that if they can't...
我会严加惩罚他们
I will rain hellfire down on them all.
我会冻结他们的资产 解除合约
I will freeze their assets. Cancel their contracts.
破坏他们的生意
Cripple their business.
我也有权力这么做
And I have the power to do it,
因为我他妈是从朱尔斯-皮埃尔·毛引起的
because I am the fu--ing hero who helped save Mother Earth
灾难中帮忙拯救地球母亲的英雄
from the cataclysm that Jules-Pierre Mao unleashed.
告诉他的子女
Tell his children
政♥府♥比任何企业都要强大
that government is more powerful than any corporation.
他们不那么想只是因为
And the only reason they think it tilts the other way
我们这些穷酸的公务员
is because we poor, public servants
一直想从某些富有的私企拿报酬
are always looking for some fat, private-sectors payoff down the road.
我不想这样
But I'm not looking.
等他们有能力暗中操纵拉我下台
And by the time they can pull the strings to force me out,
那就太迟了
it'll be too late.
他们的家庭会破裂
Their family will be ruined.
他们的母亲 孩子 他们的孩子
Their mother, the children, their children,
所有人 贱民 逃犯
all of them, pariahs. Outlaws.
一直被人追捕 让他们一辈子都在逃命
Hunted and on the run for the rest of their days
直到被我们找到
until we find them,
将每个人都赶尽杀绝 一个不剩
and nail each and every last one to the wall.
你务必要把这些告诉他们
Make sure you tell them that.
亚历克斯
Hey, Alex.
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
在修理火星旗
Fixing the Martian flag.
你就是在丑♥化♥它 毕加索
You're defacing it, Picasso.
我在让其更精确
I'm making it accurate.
火卫二已经不是卫星了 只是一堆石头而已
Deimos ain't a moon anymore. It's just a bunch of rock.
一点也不好笑
That is not funny.
我不同意
I disagree.
每次走过 我都想笑
It makes me smile every time I walk past it.
因为你是个无知的混♥蛋♥
That's because you are an ignorant asshole.
那场袭击中死了十七个火星人
Seventeen Martians died in that attack!
你想为这事做点什么
Do you want to do something about it?
那来吧 开枪吧
Go ahead. Take a shot.
等一下
Hold on a second.
你就用这种乱七八糟的方式来告诉我你有愧吗
Is this your messed up way of telling me you're sorry?
乱七八糟吗
Was it messed up?
老天爷 你根本都不知道
Jesus Christ. You don't even know
我为什么生你的气 是吗
why I'm mad at you, do you?
不知道 因为我收拾了
Yeah, 'cause I took care of that guy
那个打得你屁滚尿流的家伙 让你显得无能
who was kicking your ass and I made you look weak.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
在我看来
The way I see it,
这世上只有三种人
there's only three kinds of people in this world,
坏人 要追随的人和要保护的人
bad ones, ones you follow, and ones you need to protect.
所以我是你需要保护的人 是吗
What, so I'm the one you need to protect? Is that right?
是啊 这没什么丢脸的
Yeah, there's nothing to be ashamed of.
我让乘坐25人的入侵舱炸成了碎片
I let a breaching pod with 25 people get blown to pieces
就为了保护你 我不是小孩子 艾莫斯
in order to protect you. I'm a big boy, Amos.
我可以自己战斗
I can fight my own battles.
我会建议先卸载螺旋仪
I'd suggest discharging the gyros first.
有很多反导弹装置
A lot of missiles' counter-measures
会让导航系统的备用电源里慢慢地流失
trickle back-up power from the guidance systems.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我没想到你要帮忙
I wasn't expecting your help.
小行星带人必须互相帮忙
Belters have to help each other.
其他人就不会了
No one else will.
外星语
外星语
外星语
火柴人 这里是瞭望者
Stickman, this is Overwatch.
我们正要进入木卫三的阴影
We're heading into Ganymede's shadow.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表