剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
你选择在自己政♥府♥的底线之外工作
You've chosen to work outside the limits of your government,
因为你知道没人懂得什么是大局
because you knew no one would see the big picture.
但是我们在舞台上的时间毕竟短暂
But our hour on the stage is short.
你把一切都押在了那个项目上 萨达瓦
You gambled everything on the project, Sadavir.
现在你已经无力还债
And now you have debts you cannot pay.
很抱歉我们当中总有一方要输
I'm truly sorry one of us has to lose.
无需担忧我
Aw, don't worry about me.
或者你自己
Or you, for that matter.
想想我们的人♥民♥
God damn it, think about our people.
已经快要在木卫三干掉彼此了
About to blow each other up over Ganymede.
并且不会就此打住
And it won't end there.
不要让下一场战争变成我们最后一场战争
Let's not let the next war become our last war.
注意 这是火星舰队优先级警报
Attention. This is an MCRN priority alert.
火星舰队卡拉库姆号♥正前往木卫三
MCRN Karakum is on route to Ganymede Station
该舰的行动
and under no circumstances
不允许任何干扰
is the ship to be interfered...
火星舰队正在为一艘
MCRN is securing a landing corridor
即将降落的船清空航道
for an inbound burner.
当时那些科学家正在收拾实验室
Those scientists were packin' up the lab
准备带那东西离开
to leave with that thing.
我猜他们就是要搭这艘船离开
I'm guessin' that was their ride.
他们发现实验的小白鼠逃走了
They're not gonna be too happy
可能不会太开心
when they find out their lab rat is loose.
那我们就更应该马上杀了它
Even more reason to kill it now.
你愿望大概实现了
I guess you got your wish.
火星和大家一样
Mars is in the protomolecule business now,
也插手原分子了
just like everyone else.
我们还不能肯定
You know we don't know that for sure.
我们可以
Yeah. We do.
为掩盖丑事他们刻意制♥造♥了木卫三的战争
And Ganymede is their fake war to cover it up.
那女人 她在耍你
That lady, she's makin' a fool of you.
她利用你把我们挡在她船外
She's usin' you to keep us off her ship.
没有人要救难民
No money in savin' refugees.
你骗了我吗 伙计
You lying to me, coyos?
你什么时候开门
When you gonna open this door?
-好了吗 -对
- You finished? - Yeah.
它能飞了
She'll fly.
你知道她没说错
You know she's right.
我们不能再打开那扇门了
We can't open that door again.
为什么所有新科技最初都被当成武器
Why is all new technology first viewed as a weapon?
对火星来说这可能让我们的
To Mars, this could be the grail
星球改造计划缩短一个世纪
that shaves a century off our terra-forming efforts.
你们那么着急
You're in that much of a rush?
我想你会理解的
I think you'll empathize.
火星的年轻人根本不在乎
The young people on Mars don't give a shit.
他们在穹顶下长大
They grew up under domes.
老一辈人将火星建成第二个地球的梦想
They don't embrace old men's dreams of
对他们来说一文不值
turning Mars into another Earth.
问题在于 众所周知
The thing is, of course,
任何权利都会腐♥败♥
that any power corrupts.
老一辈人的梦想也难以幸免
Even old men's dreams.
人们不会因进步而跨过这个坎吗
There's no evolving past that?
不 彼得
No, Pyotr.
德国歌♥剧《马哈哥尼城兴衰》
那是186分钟前的事了
It was 186 minutes ago.
我们耗费数十亿
We spent billions
开♥发♥了这种简单的酶
developing this simple enzyme,
用来削弱那些服用了
to debilitate soldiers taking drugs
抗重力不适药物的士兵
for gravity sickness.
也就是你的士兵
Your soldiers.
这种酶可以针对特定个体做基因订制
This enzyme can be genetically tailored for one recipient.
瞬间被皮肤吸收
Absorbed instantly through the skin,
不留一丝痕迹
without a trace.
心脏骤停 犹如神迹
Cardiac arrest. An act of God.
这药物效果惊人
I mean, this stuff was staggeringly effective.
但被布鲁塞尔法案禁用了
But then, they banned it under the Brussels Act.
而现在 我用了它
And yet, here we are, using it.
你把棍子给猴子
You give a monkey a stick,
他肯定会用来
inevitably he'll beat another monkey
打死另一只猴子
to death with it.
你是对的
You were right.
我们有一方必须输
One of us has to lose.
收到保密信息
目标已确认 火星舰队卡拉库姆号♥
救命
Help!
快来人
I need help!
快找医生 快找医生
Get a medic! Get a medic!
联♥合♥国♥-火星 中立区
安全扫描已完成
Security scans are complete.
我们可以对接了
We are clear to dock.
艾娃斯拉女士 我们在气闸舱见
Madam Avasarala, we'll meet you at the airlock.
真可爱
Adorable.
这是你们从来发现不了我的原因 妹妹
That's how you never see me comin', sister.
这儿由我指挥
I'm running ops here.
-明白吗 -我又不是第一次出任务
- Understood? - Not my first rodeo.
好啊 牛仔姑娘
Oh, "Cowgirl," Consider yourself
你就把自己当成这次任务的外交观察员吧
a diplomatic observer on this rodeo.
你服过役
You served.
以前在信♥号♥♥情报部门待过
SIGINT, back in the day.
军事情报
Ah. Military intelligence.
躲在办公桌后写报告对吧
Filing reports and hiding behind a desk, huh?
前线观察员 我在战地可待得不短
Forward observer. I spent plenty of time in the dirt.
以陆战队来说我智商太高了
My IQ tested too high to be a marine.
而以间谍来说你的道德水平够低
And your morals tested low enough to be a spy.
是做政♥治♥家不错的锻炼
That's good training for politics.
怪不得你与她为谋了呢
No wonder you ended up in her world.
事实上 她儿子因我而死
Actually, I got her son killed.
女士 我是马利克舰长
Madam, I am Captain Malik.
欢迎搭乘观♥世♥音♥号♥
Welcome aboard the Guanshiyin.
谢谢你 船长
Thank you, Captain.
这些是我的助手
My aides.
船很美
It's a beautiful ship.
地球可真没亏待毛先生
Earth has been very good to Mr. Mao.
您喜欢黄瓜吗
Do you like cucumbers?
我本来要问你从哪弄来这么棒的沙发呢
I was going to ask you where you got those lovely couches,
但是我又不想在你的上司来之前
but I don't want to run out of sparkling conversation
就说完了有趣的话题
before your boss joins us.
我认为那不成问题
I don't think that will be a problem.
副秘♥书♥长♥女士
Madam Undersecretary,
很感谢您亲自前来...
I appreciate you coming here...
直接说重点吧
Just get to the fu--ing point.
卡拉库姆号♥ 回话
Karakum, respond.
-搞什么 -卡拉库姆号♥ 回话
- What the heck? - Karakum, respond.
霍顿 巡逻通讯出问题了
Holden. Patrol comms are going nuts.
卡拉库姆号♥ 它...
The Karakum, it...
没了
It's gone.
是说它偏离轨道了 还是隐形了
You mean it veered off? Or went stealth?
不 我是说
Nah, I mean it...
它死了
It went dead.
它之前的位置还留有热源特征
There's still a heat signature where it used to be,
但都是分散的
but it's all scattered
且正在消散
and dissipating.
我猜有人把它炸了
I think someone blew it up.
你们要像一群畜生一样吗
You gonna behave like a pack of animals?
那我就会当你们是动物
That's how I treat you!
你再推他
You push him again,
我就把你送去最近的气闸
I send you out the nearest airlock,
听到了吗
sa sa ke?
怎么回事
What was that?
有什么东西脱离轨道了
Something fell out of orbit.
很大的东西
Something big.
停下 停下 回到原位
Stop! Stop! Get back!
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表