剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表
前来救我 我现在还在太空漂流
and come for me, I still be on the float.
我现在的命都是多余的 懂吗
All this just bonus time for me, sasa ke?
待会跟紧我 登陆后我保护你
Stick next to me, okay? I'll look out for you when we land.
好 老爷爷
Oy, pampa.
我会照顾你的 老头子
I keep an eye on you, old man.
来吧 霍老大 下命令吧
Come on, Hoss. Give me the word.
我们应该够接近了
We should be close enough by now.
自旋空间站
好家伙莫利纳里号♥ 罗西南多号♥
发动引擎
Heat her up!
传感器已启动
Sensors are up.
那艘隐形飞船跑哪儿去了
Where's that stealth ship?
应该就在这才对
It's supposed to be here.
小心
Heads up!
环形舱另一端出现不明飞船
We got a bogie on the far side of the ring!
朝着莫利纳里号♥去了
They're going after the Molinari!
该死 交给我
Shit, I'm on it!
警告
撑住
Hang on!
奈奥米 情况如何
Naomi, what's our status?
船壳破裂 但是核心反应堆完好
The hulls have been breached but the core reactor's okay.
氧气量
O2?
正在检查
Checking.
我们还能呼吸 肯定没事
We're breathing, it must be good.
没问题
We're okay.
零重力 开始
Zero g, now!
我们躲在空间站中
I put the station between us and them,
但不知道还能维持多久
but I don't know how long I can keep it that way.
停靠的操作很迟缓
She's real sluggish to port!
糟糕 有一个推进器熄火了
Aw crap! We're down a thruster.
通往16号♥的管线损坏了
We've lost a feed line to number 16!
看到了 在C9的内船壳
I see it, inner hull at c-9!
我能修补好
I can patch that!
艾莫斯 别乱走
Amos, stay put!
来一次急加速你就完蛋了
One hard maneuver and you're done.
不修复推进器 我们全都会完蛋
We don't get that thruster back, then we're all done.
我去吧
I'm going.
现在发射入侵舱
Launching breaching pods now.
我找到问题所在了
I see the problem.
需要几秒种时间修复
I'm going to need a few seconds to fix it.
艾莫斯 快点 我们没时间了
Amos, hurry. We don't have much time.
罗西南多号♥ 警告 你们有看到吗
Rocinante. Alert. Are you seeing this?
环形舱上有座炮台
There's a gun on the ring!
看起像是老式的反小行星炮台
Looks like an old anti-asteroid cannon.
只是用来击碎漂流石的小炮台
It's a dumb gun for breaking stray rocks,
伤不了我们的
it can't hurt us.
没错 但是它会把入侵舱一扫而光
No, but it'll kill the hell out of those breaching pods!
妈的 亚历克斯 我们能把它们干掉吗
Shit! Alex, can we take them out?
不行 太近了不能发射鱼雷
No, we're too close for torpedoes.
我得离开空间站 才能发射定点防御炮
I'm gonna have to clear the station to fire the PDCs.
-做吧 -收到
- Do it! - Roger!
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
抱歉 搭档 我们的屁♥股♥被踢了一下
Sorry, partner, that was us getting our ass kicked!
见鬼的 我需要那个推进器
God damn it! I need that thruster!
好 给我点时间
All right, give me a few seconds!
炮台随时会击中入侵舱
The cannon will be on the breaching pods any second,
我们必须保护登陆队
we have to protect the landing team.
隐形战舰就快追上我们了
That stealth is nearly on our tail.
如果他们再在无障碍情况下射击
We let them get one more clear shot at us,
我们就会被拦腰截断了
It's gonna cut us in half!
吉姆 我们必须撤离
Jim, we gotta move out!
-立刻全速前进 -不行
- Hard burn now. - No!
那么做艾莫斯就死定了
We do that and Amos is dead!
失去了一个入侵舱
We lost a pod!
搞定了
Done!
艾莫斯 我们将要进行高重力加速度操作
Amos, we're about to do a High-G maneuver.
给我点时间
Give me a second!
好了 固定好了
Okay, secure!
-亚历克斯 快走 -总算是时候了
- Alex, move! - About fucking time!
惊喜吧 混♥蛋♥
Surprise, assholes!
干得好 亚历克斯 好样的
Nice work, Alex! Well done!
老爹 似乎没人在家
Oy, Papa, look like nobody home maybe.
停火
Hey! Stop!
停火
Stop!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
天啊
Aw, jesus.
你没事吧
You okay?
是胶体子弹
It was a gel round.
我简直所向披靡
Invincible, me!
给我
Gimme that.
他们用的全都是胶体枪
They're all using gel guns,
根本没有能力反击登陆者
Not even fitted up to repel boarders.
他们好像是狱警
They look like prison guards.
有什么计划 老大
So what the plan, boss man?
好吧
All right.
雷达斯 把人分成四组
Staz, split them up into four groups.
你们其中五个人跟我走 保持警惕
Five of you guys come with me. Stay sharp.
大家保持警惕 注意门和转角
Everybody stay sharp and watch the doors and corners.
门和转角是敌人会袭击的地方
Doors and corners are where they get you.
你们四个和他一起
You four, with him, huh?
去吧 带你的人去那边 你去下面
Go, take your men that way. You down there.
亚历克斯 米勒坐的是哪一个舱
Alex, which pod was Miller on?
马上查
I'm on it.
船员名单
米勒坐的是另一个舱 他到达了
Miller was on the other pod. He made it.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
我们赢了吗
Did we win?
罗西南多号♥ 我们现在开始硬对接
Rocinante, we're proceeding to hard dock.
空间站见
We'll see you in the station.
所有人趴在地上
All right, everybody on the floor!
举起双手
Show me some hands!
立刻
Now!
妈的
Shit, man...
快点 站起来
Come on, get up.
快点打开
Turn it back on!
还回来
Give it back!
停止开枪
Cease fire!
停止开枪 该死的
Cease fire, God damn it!
停火
Stop!
迪亚戈
Diogo!
把这家伙带出去
Get this guy outta here.
不准伤害他
Nothing happens to this guy!
-把他带出去 -收到 恒星螺旋的
- Get him outta here! - Got it, Star Helix.
我要这些科学家活着
I need these scientists alive, guys!
各位
Guys...
全都待在这里
everybody stay here.
谁也不准动
Nobody move.
好了 给我关掉 人♥渣♥
All right, turn it off, dirtbag!
现在是时候让所有的好人
Now is the time for all good men
向自己的种族施以援手了
to come to the aid of their species.
已锁定
已锁定
你
You.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
起来 站起来
Up. Get up.
-米勒 退下 -这下好了
- Miller, stand down. - Oh, good.
这个空间站现在由外行星联盟来控制
This station is now under OPA control.
要怎样做你们才会走
What would it take to make you guys go away,
约翰逊上校
Colonel Johnson?
武器 金钱 还是政♥治♥好处
Weapons? Money? Political favors?
我的资助人势力强大
My benefactors are powerful...
把他给我带出去
Get his ass out of here.
走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 苍穹浩瀚 | 导航列表