剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
然后他们就被套住了
and they get locked into the
被他们自己成功的模式所套住
behaviors that led them to be a success.
Jimmy就非常 非常善于放手
Jimmy was very, very good at letting go
放弃那些让他在那一点上取得成功的事物
of the things that might have made him a success to this point.
他愿意去蜕变
He's willing to shed that...
去做一些全然不同的事
and go for something completely else,
而且并不畏惧去合作
and not afraid to partner
和其他的很有远见的人
with other very visionary people.
所以说 Jimmy的职业生涯建立于惊人的毫无畏惧
So, Jimmy's career is based on a tremendous lack of fear
勇往直前之上
of moving forward.
这对我来说很可怕 离开组织
It was scary for me, leaving the group,
因为我把我自己与之隔离了
'cause I was separating myself from this thing
与那个教会了我当时所知的一切的事物
that taught me everything I knew up till then,
然后带着我仅有的那一点点知识
and just taking that little bit of knowledge that I had
尝试着一个人起步
and trying to go off on my own
去创造全新的东西
and create something entirely new.
但我知道我有这个才能
But I knew I had this talent,
我知道我得加快速度
and I knew I gotta just step up,
做我自己 所以我赌了一把
be my own man, so I took the gamble.
但我受到设备的限制
But I was limited on equipment,
那时我认识的唯一一个有钱人是Eazy
and the only person I knew that had money at that time was Eazy.
他贩卖♥♥毒品 而且 你懂的
He was selling drugs, and, you know.
他是个贩毒的
He was a hustler.
Eazy有钱
Eazy had money.
Eazy想涉足音乐生意
Eazy wanted to get into the music business,
当一个厂牌老板
to be a label owner.
所以 我和Eazy
So, me and Eazy,
我们决定创立一个叫Ruthless Records的厂牌
we decided to start a label called Ruthless Records.
而且我想为街头做点事
And I wanted to do something for the streets,
一些公园里的伙计们
something that the guys in the park
能感同身受的事
were gonna be able to relate to,
因为在纽约嘻哈能够囊括一切
'cause New York had everything covered as far as hip-hop.
但在86年的西海岸嘻哈可以说还不存在
But West Coast hip-hop in '86 was pretty much nonexistent,
所以我说服Ice Cube给我们写一首歌♥
so I convinced Cube to write a song for us.
我给他写了
And I wrote
洛杉矶有种汽车文化
Los Angeles has a car culture.
如果你的车里没有低音喇叭 你就啥也不是
If you didn't have subwoofers in your car, you wasn't shit.
这让我开始关注声音和清晰度
That's what made me start paying attention to sonics and clarity.
当我们制♥作♥
And when we did
我想要确定那些低音喇叭在工作
I wanted to make sure that those subwoofers were working.
它非常有力 让你下巴都掉下来
It was so powerful, your jaw dropped.
我越来越善于且越来越适于
I'm much better and much more comfortable
指挥一个艺术家而不是自己做一个艺术家
directing an artist than being an artist myself,
而Eazy又有这种有创意一面
and Eazy had this creative part about him
非常街头风
that was just so street.
所以我决定 "我要让Eazy来录制这个唱片"
So I decided, "I'm gonna talk Eazy into recording this record."
他像看疯子一样看着我
He looked at me like I was nuts.
他不停地说 "我不是个说唱艺人"
He kept saying, "I'm not a rapper."
"我这辈子从来没玩过说唱"
"I've never rapped before in my life."
但那时我有个孩子了 我需要钱
But I had a baby at the time. I needed money.
我下定决心要让他来做这首歌♥了
I was determined to get him to do this song.
我完全不知道这个该怎么发行
I had no idea how it was gonna come out.
事实上 我并不认为这能行
As a matter of fact, I didn't think it was gonna work,
但我花了两小时 劝说他到麦克风前面去
but I spent two hours talking him into getting on the microphone.
最终 他让我把灯关了
And finally, he makes me turn the lights off,
他戴上墨镜 然后我们就开始了
he puts on dark glasses, and we got started.
*驾着我的6♥4♥年款Impala招摇过市*
*Cruisin down the street in my six-fo'*
*逗着婊♥子♥ 扇着马子*
*Jocking the bitches, slapping the hoes*
*到公园里去 找我的兄弟*
*Went to the park to get the scoop*
*几个弱智在那里投着篮*
*Knuckleheads out there cold, shooting some hoops*
*一辆车停过来 里面会是谁呢*
*A car pulls up, who can it be?*
*驶着全新埃尔卡米诺汽车的Kilo G *
*A fresh El Camino rolling, Kilo G*
*他摇下了窗子 一边说着*
*He rolled down his window, and he started to say*
*这车是被爷华丽地偷来的*
*It's all about making that GTA*
*因为这片儿的哥们都不好惹*
*'Cause the boys in the hood are always hard*
*跟我们逼逼 我们直接注销你的户籍*
*You come talking that trash, we'll pull your card*
*什么都不懂 只晓得活出真性情*
*Knowin nothin' in life but to be legit*
*别说是我说的 小子 我可什么都没说*
*Don't quote me, boy, 'cause I ain't said shit*
*哟 哥们*
*Yo, man*
*给我滚出去*
*Get the fuck out!*
*放歌♥ 放歌♥*
*Pump that, pump that*
*操♥你♥娘♥的说啥呢*
*Motherfucker say what?*
*Donald B在这儿*
*Donald B's in the place*
*给我说了个小道消息*
*To give me the pace*
*他说我的哥们JD*
*He said my man JD*
*嗑上可♥卡♥因♥了*
*Is on freebase*
*JD那小子是我的一个朋友*
*The boy JD was a friend of mine*
*直到我在我的车里逮到他*
*Till I caught him in my car*
*想偷我的阿尔派音响*
*Trying to steal a Alpine*
*追他到街上*
*Chased him up the street*
*正想把事说开*
*To call a truce*
*那个傻♥逼♥混♥蛋♥*
*The silly motherfucker*
*掏出了把22口径步♥枪♥*
*Pulls out a deuce-deuce*
*他完全不知道*
*Little did he know*
*我带了把上膛的霰弹枪*
*I had a loaded 12-gauge*
*又一个傻♥逼♥死*
*One sucker dead*
*上了洛杉矶时报头版*
*LA Times, front page*
*因为这片儿的哥们都不好惹*
*'Cause the boys in the hood are always hard*
*跟我们逼逼*
*You come talking that trash*
*我们直接注销你的户籍*
*We'll pull your card*
*什么都不懂*
*Knowin nothin' in life*
*只晓得活出真性情*
*But to be legit*
*别说是我说的 小子*
*Don't quote me, boy*
*我可什么都没说*
*'Cause I ain't said shit*
*哟 Leroy*
*Yo, Leroy*
*啤酒 喝 啤酒 干*
*Beer Dr... beer Dr...*
*啤酒 干了 喘气都是臭的*
*Beer drinking, breath stinking*
*再嗅点胶*
*Sniffing glue*
*来 来 来*
*Get, get, get*
*对 我是干掉过一些人*
*Yeah, I kicked a little ass.*
*那都是过去的光辉了 杂种*
*That was a blast from the past, motherfucker.*
*躁起来 你们*
*Get busy, y'all*
*你 你 你 还有你*
*Y'all, y'all, y'all!*
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表