剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
"我们就这么结婚吧"
"Let's just do it."
她非常了不起
And she was incredible.
我的意思是 如果 那时候他如果没有她
I mean, if... if he didn't have her there, you know,
陪在父亲去世的时候
with him when my father died,
我都不知道会发生什么
I don't know what would have happened.
因为那对他来说太可怕了
Because it was so devastating to him.
坐在我姐姐家的地板上
I was sittin' on the floor of my sister's house.
然后我说 "我不知道怎么挺过这一切"
And I said, "I don't know how I'm gonna get through this."
"毫无头绪"
"I just don't know."
所以我思考了 想出来了
So I thought, I know.
老爹喜欢我沉迷音乐
My dad loved that I was in music, you know?
他还喜欢圣诞节
And he loved Christmas.
我说 我来做张圣诞节专辑
I said, I'm gonna make a Christmas album
然后献给他
and dedicate it to him
并且把所有的钱都捐给慈善机构
and give all the money to charity.
不要去考虑钱的事儿
Get money out of the equation.
让我们联合起所有的朋友
Let's use all of our friends.
做点儿真正有影响力的事儿
Let's do something really powerful.
然后它卖♥♥的特别好
And it sold so many copies
这些年来
that over the years,
我们给了特奥会一亿美金
we gave Special Olympics $100 million.
为爸爸做这些事儿
And to do that for my dad
对我而言意味着一切
was just everything to me,
并且也真的帮助了我继续前行
and it really helped me move on.
虽然他继续在制♥作♥唱片
Though he continued to produce records,
但是他越来越涉足
he was getting more and more
于生意里
involved in business.
我觉得那盖过了他身上
And I felt like that was overtaking
艺术家的那一部分
the artistic side of him.
比如 他为Graham Parker担任过制♥作♥
Like, he did Graham Parker,
他乐队里的人告诉我
and the guys in his band would tell me,
"你看吧 我们去录音室的时候"
"Look, when we went to the studio,"
"他除了打电♥话♥以外什么都不干"
"he never did anything but talk on the phone."
我一点儿也不觉得惊讶
And I'm not surprised by that,
因为不止一次 我得抄起剪刀
because more than one time I took the scissors,
剪断了他的电♥话♥线
and just cut his line.
你知道的 我就噗呲 直接剪断它
You know, I just pffffff, cut it.
音乐啊 你知道的 我们在做音乐啊
Music, you know, we're doing music.
Jimmy 你那儿有水吗
Jimmy, you got water over there?
嗯 我挺好的
Yeah, I'm cool.
你看 对于我们随便谁而言都特别的难以理解
And see, that was very hard for any of us to understand.
身为这么伟大的一个制♥作♥人
How could you possibly be such a great music producer
实际却更想在那么一间
and actually want to be in a...
办公室里跟桌子和电♥话♥呆着
in an office with a desk and a phone?
我不理解 我不
I don't know. I don't...
我没有把制♥作♥当成多么大的一个事儿
I don't look at producing as like this big thing.
你知道 我就是把它当成工作
You know, I really consider it a job.
我不认为它是怎样的伟大成就
I don't consider it any kind of great achievement.
我真的不那么认为 我从来没这么想过
I really don't. I never did.
我就是在那儿帮人录个唱片
I'm there to help a guy make a record.
并且
And...
任何想跟我合作的人 我都觉得是说着玩的
anybody wants to work with me, I think it's a gas.
有时候我不敢相信他们要跟我合作 你懂吗
Sometimes I can't believe they want to work with me, you know?
但是我只是觉得那样也不错
But I just think it's really cool.
但是 谁都跟你说
But, I don't know. Anybody that tells you that, you know,
"我 我 我 我 我做过这个 做过那个"
"I... I... I... I... I did this, and I did that,"
他们说的都是狗屁 因为他们说的并不存在
they... they're full of shit, because it doesn't exist.
所有这些 百分之九十九都是录音室里艺术家做的
99 percent of what's goin' on is the artist in the studio.
我得跟你说
I gotta tell you somethin'.
我希望自己是那种吹嘘
I wish that I was someone who said,
"哇 我在忙这个"的人 你知道吗
"Wow, I'm doing this." You know?
这对我而言应该会很有意思
It would've been a lot more fun for me.
但是我太专注也太痛苦了
But I was focused and miserable.
我一天工作二十四小时
I was working 24 hours a day.
除了工作以外我什么都不做
I never did anything other than work.
除了工作以外我也什么都不想做
I didn't want to do anything other than work.
我并不像在70年代那样觉得自然了
I didn't feel as natural as I felt in the '70s.
当我走进一个房♥间
When I walk into a room,
我很清楚我要做什么
I knew exactly what to do.
现在 突然间 我感觉自乱了阵脚
Now all of a sudden, I was feelin' off balance.
好吧 你用完胶卷了是不是 Jimmy
Well, you ran out of tape there, didn't you, Jimmy?
嗯 我们希望你 呃
Yeah, we want you to have, uh,
录三十秒 呃
30 seconds of that, uh,
就上个结束部分 等我出去
last ending. That's why when I came out here,
我们就再来一遍
we started again, and...
好的 - 我觉得我们能搞定它
Okay. - I think we can just fix it.
好 我们再来一次 然后结束今天这首歌♥的录制
Okay. We got one more and we call it a day on this song.
好
Okay.
我认为
I think "Rattle & Hum" was Jimmy's last stand.
我觉得我们耗尽了他
I think we broke him.
我们做了两张专辑 和一部电影
We did two albums, and a movie.
然后我们巡演 录制了十八场演出
And we went on the road and recorded 18 shows.
这些人 他们工作起来就像Springsteen一样
And those guys, they worked like Springsteen.
说干就干
They just go.
在
There was a song on "Rattle & Hum" called "Hawkmoon",
我们录了二百六十九遍
and we did 269 takes.
我们真的把胶卷都用完了
We actually wore the tape out.
这是从未有过的 我们把胶卷都录光了
That's never happened. We wore out the tape.
他就
And he's like...
在艺术家旁边工作总是很难
It's hard to be around artists.
你只能做那么一段时间
You can only do it for a certain amount of time.
而U2更是消耗人的精力
And U2 can be very, very wearing.
我们 我们简直 简直吹毛求疵了
We... we're just... we just go too far.
在那个时候
At that moment,
我真是需要停下了
I just needed to stop.
我不想看到录音室了
I didn't want to see a studio.
我受够了
I was done.
*我想逃离*
*I wanna run*
*我想躲藏*
*I want to hide*
*我想统统拆毁*
*I wanna tear down the walls*
*内心的壁垒*
*That hold the insides*
*我想伸出手*
*I wanna reach out*
*去触碰火焰*
*And touch the flame*
*在无名的街道上*
*Where the streets have no name*
*在无名的街道上*
*Where the streets have no name*
*在无名的街道上*
*Where the streets have no name*
*噢 我们被击溃 被风吹散*
*Oh, we're beaten and blown by the wind*
*被风吹散*
*Blown by the wind*
*当我去那里的时候*
*And when I go there*
*我会同你一起*
*I go there with you*
*这是我唯一能做的事*
*It's all I can do*
Jimmy一门心思都扑到生意上去了
Jimmy's heart was in business.
他受到感召
He had a calling,
就像受到感召成为一名牧师一样
just like you have a calling to be a preacher.
他的感召是成为一名伟大的生意人
His calling was to be a great businessman.
并且确实如此
And that's what happened.
同时 说起N.W.A
Meantime, speaking of N.W.A.,
他们的新专辑
their new album "Niggaz 4 Life"
最近以第二名的成绩闯入公告牌
recently entered the Billboard chart at number two,
然后成为了第一名
then went to number one,
并且在不到一个月的时间内成为黄金销量唱片
and has already gone gold in less than a month,
还没有任何的电台或者视频资助
with no radio or video support.
*一九操♥他♥妈♥的九一年*
*Nineteen ninety-muthafuckin'-one.*
*N.W.A.老子们回来了 呦*
*N.W.A. Back in this motherfucker, yo*
*干掉你们这些商业化的废物*
*Takin' out all you commercialized ass niggaz*
*就着这首慢调子的歌♥*
*And we on this laid back track*
*我们的说唱丝般顺滑*
*And we doin' this one kinda smooth*
*你要怎么做呢 Dre 来吧*
*So whatcha gonna do, Dre, kick it*
*接着来 唱段不要停*
*And so on, let the shit flow on*
*因为我需要点什么来发泄*
*Because I need somethin' to go off on*
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表