剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
同时诞生嘻哈界第一个亿万富翁
and hip-hop's first billionaire.
售价 谣传是天文数字 高达32亿美元
The selling price, rumored to be a whopping... $3.2 billion.
想想看 以在交易中小心谨慎闻名的苹果
Think about it. Apple known for discretion in its deals,
然后 就是 你懂 这就像
and... and then, you know, there's, like,
Dr. Dre在脸书上绕场一周 庆祝胜利
a Facebook page with a victory lap by Dr. Dre.
我无法想象法务部门是什么反应
I can't imagine what the legal departments were doing
当他们看到这个短片之后
when they saw that video.
这不是笔好生意
This is just a bad deal.
"是 你好 我们是苹果公♥司♥"
"Yes, hello? This is Apple."
"哦 你们这伙人想早点谈 哈"
"Oh, you niggas want to talk early, huh?"
"歇着吧 是的 哪儿凉快哪儿待着去"
"Take a few... yeah, take a couple off."
"是的 消停点吧 伙计们"
"Yeah, take a couple off, nigga."
"闭嘴 黑哥们 还没签呢"
"Shut up, nigga. It ain't inked yet."
与苹果公♥司♥合作是我一直的夙愿
I had been wanting to work with Apple...
到那时为止 大概已经
at that point, it's probably...
十年了吧 可能都不止十年
10 years, maybe more than 10 years.
我整个人都在想 "怎么能让这种事发生"
And I'm like, "How could this be possibly happening?"
当然了 我以为交易铁定泡汤了
So, sure, I thought the deal could blow.
我想着 你懂的 对于首当其冲的Jimmy来说
I think, you know, for Jimmy, who had to bear the brunt of it...
这两三天肯定不好过
I'm sure it was not a good two or three days.
我为他难过 因为他被
And I felt bad for him, 'cause he was getting...
他被整件事搞得焦头烂额
he was getting the crap knocked out of him,
并且他要对所有股东负责
and he was responsible to all the shareholders
使整笔交易进行下去
to make that deal go through.
他简直崩溃了
He was crushed.
当他告诉我
And when he told me...
当我最后和他沟通的时候 他就
when I finally talked to him, he was like...
"我们很可能搞不定了"
"We could potentially lose this."
你知道吗 他说
You know? And he says...
"但是我们一路患难与共走过来的"
"But it's the horse I rode in with."
我人在录音室里
I was actually in the studio,
整个房♥间充斥着兴奋感
excitement was in the room.
当这种兴奋与一瓶烈酒混合时 朋友
You mix excitement with a fucking fifth of alcohol, man,
坏事便注定会发生
something terrible is bound to happen.
那真的是排名前三的
That is in the top three
我人生中最让人尴尬的时刻
of most embarrassing moments in my life.
这种事时有发生
Sometimes things like this happen.
我太与世隔绝 生活太过私人化
And I'm so secluded, I'm so private.
与此同时 我也想找点乐子 我想要开派对
At the same time, I want to have fun, I want to party,
我想做我的音乐和所有这些事情
and I want to make my music and that whole shit.
但这些 你知道的
But it, you know...
只要是 呃 我被摄影机包围 就像这样
As far as, um... along with cameras around me, like this...
摄像机在录音室跟随着我
along with cameras in my studio,
包围着我的家庭 在我的家里
around my family, in my home...
围绕着所有我他妈在做的事情
around any fucking thing that I'm doing
我真正在意的事情
that I really give a fuck about.
嗯 我现在所处的地方
Well, I'm at a place with it right now
足以安心到我可以让一切都成为过去
where I'm comfortable enough to let these things go
并且去讨论这些事情
and to talk about these things.
天公作美 为我们降下一道闪电 但请放远一点
Okay, God, give us a lightning strike, but keep it out there.
你将会听到
You're about to hear what
许多人认为是污言秽语的言辞以及
many people consider obscene language and ideas
十分冒犯的想法
that are offensive.
但是它们广受欢迎
They are also popular.
好的
All right.
嘿 嘿 - 短片挺不错啊 大明星
Hey, hey. - You get the video, Jonas.
近来如何 - 嘿 嘿
How ya doing? - Hey, hey.
见到你真好 兄弟 - 最近好吗
Good to see ya, brother. - What's happening?
嗨 最近怎么样 兄弟
What's up? How you doing, man?
在做大电影呢
Big time movie making, man.
他进来的时候 你们把所有的灯光都接进
When he comes in, then that's when y'all try to light...
伙计们 后面角落里的人请举个手
So, guys, show any of these hands in this back corner,
一起去抽根烟
who'll be smoking a cigarette.
Corey Hawkins
Corey Hawkins,
也就是 Dr. Dre
A.K.A., Dr. Dre.
你懂的
You know.
坐在监视器前
Sitting on the set,
看着我本人被在电影中演绎出来
watching myself being portrayed in a movie
感觉真是他妈的怪
is just fucking weird, man.
滚蛋吧 你
Get the fuck off, man!
离我远一点
Get the fuck off me, man!
滚开啊 给我滚
Fuck off me, man! Fuck off!
我的职业生涯千疮百孔
I've had such a traumatic career,
但同时又是如此幸运
but such a fortunate career at the same time.
那些跟我合作过的艺人
It seems like these artists that I've worked with
对我来说简直就是妈的天使 你懂吗
are fucking angels to me, you know?
他们总在合适的时候出现
They always come in at the right time.
就我和Jimmy的经历来说
As far as me and Jimmy goes,
我们只是些走运的混♥蛋♥而已
we're just some lucky motherfuckers, man.
Dr. Dre的电♥话♥ 你好 Dr. Dre
Here's Dr. Dre. Hello, Dr. Dre.
首先 他现在在做什么
First of all, what is he making right now?
我才不采访该死的Dre
I'm not interviewing fucking Dre.
我知道你没在采访他
I know you're not interviewing him.
我总感觉我必须要比下一任更努力
I always felt that I had to work harder than the next guy
才能和他做得一样好
just to do as well as the next guy.
而为了做得比他还好 我必须倾尽全力
And to do better than the next guy, I had to just kill.
Jimmy Iovine 音乐制♥作♥人
Jimmy Iovine, the music executive,
与每个人都合作过 从Bruce Springsteen到Lady Gaga
has worked with everyone from Bruce Springsteen to Lady Gaga,
但是他与Dr. Dre的合作关系
but his partnership with Dr. Dre
创造了这些日子里最火热的生意
is creating the most business buzz these days.
能给我们透露点数据吗
What kind of numbers can you give us
关于这项生意的增长速度
on how quickly this business has grown?
这比你预期的增长得更快吗
And has it grown faster than you thought it would?
当然 这比我们想象的增长得更快
Well, of course it's grown faster than we thought it would.
事实上
So what happened was
苹果对于那些信守承诺的人同样报以诚信
Apple stays true to who I always knew they were, kept their word,
忽略了所有的杂音 定下了交易
ignored all the noise, and made the deal.
有种人们称之为美国梦的东西
There is this thing called the American dream,
我们都知道它只是虚构的东西
and we know it's a myth.
它只在少数人身上付诸实现
It only applies to very few people.
但Jimmy就是这些少数人中的一员
But Jimmy's one of those people
不仅仅取得了成功
who has not only succeeded,
同时在这个过程中也成为了更好的人
but has become a better person in the process.
他是个狠角色
He's a scrapper, man.
我的意思是 他是从曼哈顿贫民窟里出来的人
I mean, he came from Hell's Kitchen.
他不屈不挠 这混球简直 像是
He's persistent. This motherfucker is, like...
他混得非同寻常
He's a different type of motherfucker.
Jimmy奉行残酷的原则
Jimmy has this brute law state.
有时候会很粗鲁
It can appear rude.
很多人不喜欢他
Lots of people don't like him,
但是正是这种残酷的诚实让你想与他共事
but brutal honesty is why you want him in the room.
当然 这都来自于他的自卑
Of course, it's all driven by his low self-esteem.
我是说 我们都是这样的 你知道的
I mean, but so are we all, you know
我们都有那些不切实际的设想
And our visions of grandiosity,
是吧 在那之上
you know, on top of that.
还能有别的吗
What else is there?
Jimmy就是那种一分钟可以激发无数个想法的人
Jimmy's the guy firing a million ideas a minute,
Dre则会在那些想法中探寻
and Dre is looking at those ideas,
使用他自己的狗屁探测器
using this Dr. Dre bullshit detector
也是世界上最棒的探测器了
that is the best in the world.
Jimmy Iovine是个推手
Jimmy Iovine is the levitator.
Dre则是革新者
Dre is the innovator.
他们互相成就
They produce each other.
*人们只会互相模仿 我不懂为何*
*Monkey see, monkey do, I don't know why*
*我宁死也不愿变得所谓的酷 我不懂为何*
*I'd rather be dead than cool, I don't know why*
*每行歌♥词都得押韵 我不懂为何*
*Every line ends in rhyme, I don't know why*
*少即是多 爱即盲目 我不懂为何*
*Less is more, love is blind, I don't know why*
*远离它*
*Stay, stay away*
*远离它 远离它*
*Stay away, stay away*
*得寸进尺 强颜欢笑 我不知道为什么*
*Give an inch, take a smile, I don't know why*
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表