剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
*去他妈的D R E*
*The motherfucking D-R-E*
*一门心思求死*
*Servin' a death wish*
*老子就成全你*
*So I'm a hit you like this*
*清早就跳进我的奔驰车*
*Early in the morning hop into the BNZ*
*我有四十四种路子挣大钱*
*I got 44 ways of gettin' paid*
*坐在车里驶过康普顿的街区*
*Sittin' in my lap as I roll off the Compton blocks*
*去接Ren 途中听到枪声*
*To scoop up Ren, I heard shots*
*一 二 三*
*One, two, three*
这是美国销量第一的唱片
This is the number one album in the United States.
而且是有史以来用词儿最脏的一张专辑
And, uh, this is the filthiest album ever
在公告牌历史上登上第一的所有唱片之中
in the history of the Billboard charts to go to number one.
并且他们把拿了第一名的专辑取名
And they call their number one album "Niggaz 4 Life".
如果你觉得这挺冒犯的 振作起来
If you consider that offensive, brace yourself.
更劲爆的在后面等着呢
You may be in for a shock.
非常流行 它成为了上周国内
So popular, it became the best-selling album
最畅销的唱片
in the whole country last week,
尽管音乐电视频道禁了它
even though MTV banned it,
并且大部分的电台也拒绝播放
and most radio stations have refused to play it.
*N.W.A.有一个目标*
*N.W.A. has one goal*
我们在拿第一的时候解散了
We broke up at number one.
我们那时候在计划巡演
We was plannin' to go on a tour too,
巡演也没了
and that never even happened.
那些局外人们
Outsiders.
我们中每个人身边都有许多拥趸
Everybody had their own little clicks around 'em,
骨肉皮们或者其他的一些称呼
groupies or whatever you want to call 'em,
在耳边喋喋不休
in everybody ear.
另外一些人告诉其他人们
Other people's tellin' people
你应该这样那样这样那样 你知道 就
you should get this, that, that, you know, just...
火上浇油
Gassin' everybody up.
那是一切的终止
That was just the demise of everything.
一切都分崩离析
Everything was just fallin' apart.
这一切从来都不是为了钱
This whole thing was never about money.
一直都很有趣
It was always fun.
钱毁了一切
Money only ruined it.
所以 我离开Ruthless唱片公♥司♥
So, after I left Ruthless Records,
就像 我又重新启程
it was like, here I go again.
现在是独自前行了
I'm out on my own.
我得从头来过
I gotta start over.
我不知道我要做什么
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我也不知道我要去哪儿做
I don't know where I'm gonna do it,
一无所有
and I have nothin'.
离开Eazy没有多久
Not too long after leavin' Eazy,
我跟D.O.C.联♥系♥上了
I hooked up with D.O.C.
所以 我跟Dre说
So, I say to Dre,
"Suge Knight和我想做个唱片厂牌"
"Suge Knight and I are tryin' to put together a record label."
"这人是个不错的家伙 他能帮我们"
"This guy's a good guy. He can help us."
"我们现在有机会做我们自己的东西了"
"We got a chance to go do our own thing now."
我记得他们带我逛了一圈儿
I remember them takin' me on a tour
去到Solar唱片大厦
of the Solar Records building.
在第一层 是一些律师办公室
On one floor, there was these lawyers offices.
在第三层
And in the third floor,
是个巨大的排练厅
there was this big rehearsal hall
装饰一新
that was all decked out.
然后在大厅那边
And then down the hall,
我发现了我人生的初恋
I found the first love of my life.
调音台
The SSL Board.
我曾经梦寐以求的混音板
The mixin' board that I had always dreamed of workin' on.
他们就这么抓住了我的人和心
That's how they got me.
*醒来 跳下床*
*Wake up, jumped out my bed*
*我在双人间牢房♥里*
*I'm in a two-man cell*
*和我兄弟Lil 1/2 Dead一起*
*With my homie Lil' 1/2 Dead*
*谋杀是他们给我的罪名*
*Murder was the case that they gave me*
*上帝啊 我在想 能否获得拯救*
*Dear God, I wonder, can you save me?*
*十八岁的我 年轻的一个小子*
*I'm only 18, so I'm a young buck*
*这段人生 如果我不挣扎 就将永陷囹圄*
*It's a ride, if I don't scrap, I'm getting stuck*
*我猜这就是匪徒的命运吧*
*But that's the life of a G, I guess*
*想退出已太晚 一边往狱警胸口来了两刀*
*Ese's way deep, shanked two in they chest*
*逃命要快 因为兄弟们倒下得更快*
*Best run 'cause brothers is dropping quicker*
*太晚了 操 又倒下一个倒霉的哥们*
*Uh, too late, damn, down goes another nigga*
*横冲直撞 挤开人群*
*Bouncing off the walls, throwing them dogs*
*简直像头少壮的野猪*
*Getting a rep as a young hog*
*这可跟在街头不同*
*It ain't nothin' like the street life*
*最好随身带着你的自♥制♥小刀*
*You better be strapped with your shank*
*没人会跟你肉搏的*
*'Cause ain't no fistfight*
*我也得给自己弄一把*
*So I guess I gots to handle mine*
*因为我犯了事 就得把号♥子蹲穿*
*Since I did the crime, I gots to do my time*
*他们说我一事无成 看看我*
*Them say me grow up to be nothing, look at me now*
*跟我说说你在我身上看见了什么*
*And tell me what you see I am what I am*
*我就是我*
*It's only me*
*贫民窟穷小子*
*Little ghetto boy*
*在黑人区街上撒欢*
*Playing in the ghetto streets*
*你长大后想做什么*
*Whatcha gonna do when you grow up*
*要去面对*
*And have to face*
*责任*
*Responsibility?*
*现在我拿着二十刀*
*Now I'm holding a dub*
*坐在牢饭上*
*Sittin' on swoll*
*二十七岁*
*27 years old*
*等着被假释*
*Up for parole*
*走出监狱*
*Stroll*
*我振作起来 心思全在*
*I'm back up on my feet with my mind on the money*
*即将回归街头所要挣的钱上*
*That I'll be making soon as I touch the streets*
*这边已不同往日*
*Things done changed on this side*
*以前还肉搏 现在都用枪了*
*Remember they used to thump but now they blast, right*
*但对我来说无所屌♥谓*
*But it ain't no thang to me*
*因为我现在是他们口中的老牌匪徒了*
*'Cause now I'm what they call a loced-assed OG*
*那些街区里揣着票子的小屁孩*
*The little homies from the hood with grip*
*就是我下手的目标 我要兴风作浪了*
*Are the ones I get with 'cause I'm down to set trip*
*哥们 老子块头比你大 你又能拿我怎么样*
*Nigga, I'm bigger than you, so what'cha wanna do?*
*可我不知道他有枪*
*Didn't know he had a .22*
*跟在他后面*
*Straight sitting behind his back*
*一把抓住他的口袋 突然听到六声枪响*
*I grabbed his pockets and then I heard six caps*
*我跌到地上 满手鲜血*
*I fell to the ground with blood on my hands*
*还是不明白*
*I didn't understand*
*这样一个毛头小子怎么敢开枪*
*How a nigga so young could bust a cap*
*而我曾经也和他一样*
*I used to be the same way back*
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表