剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
*I let it pass, so I can*...
好吧 把这个划到右边
All right, let's slide that to the right.
*我放下了 所以我把那当成我伟绩的一部分*
*I let it pass so I consider that part of my history*
好了 把这些加上去
All right, stack those up.
你能把底下这些去掉吗
Can you take some bottom out of that?
这里听起来有点太沉重了
Sounds like it's comin' in a little bit too heavy.
可以了 下一部分
All right, next part.
*为妈妈们瞧了新房♥子 多特别*
*Saw a new house for my moms that's special*
*我让你逛街逛到脚疼*
*I let you go on shoppin' till your feet get tired*
*再给你辆奔驰开*
*And a new Benz just for you to ride in*
*当我什么都没有的时候 是你在支持我*
*When I didn't have it, you provided*
嗯 还可以再好点
Mmm. That could be better.
现在我要过来一会儿
Now I'm gonna come over here for a second.
*我曾经是一个饥饿的艺术家*
*I used to be a starvin' artist*
*所以我永远不会让任何艺术家挨饿*
*So I would never starve an artist*
*最艰难的是当我想到离去的亲人的时刻*
*It gets the hardest when I think about the dearly departed*
啊 该死 差点
Ah, shit, almost.
往左边去点
Little bit to the left.
*我知道Eazy在看着我*
*I know Eazy can see me now*
*从云间投下的视线*
*Lookin' down through the clouds*
*Cube在角落里写词*
*Cube in the corner writin'*
*Ren去哪了*
*Where Ren at?*
*该死 我想念以前的一切*
*Damn, I miss that*
*我仅仅是在对日记自白*
*I'm just talkin' to my diary*
好 让我把右边划上去
All right, let me slide high to the right,
再来一点点
just a little bit more.
*我仅仅是在对日记自白*
*I'm just talkin' to my diary*
*向DJ Yella喊声好*
*Shout out to my nigga, DJ Yella*
让我再听一遍 让我听听
Let me hear that again. Let me hear that.
我不知道我要怎么收尾
I don't know how I'm gonna end this shit.
我要想想
I gotta figure that out.
好 就让我
Yeah, let me just, uh...
这可能要花上几个小时
This is gonna be a couple of hours.
*通宵的人 你呆在录音间 通宵的人啊*
*All-nighters, you in the booth, all-nighters*
这些要再宽些吗
Are those gonna be wider?
这些要再宽些 3和9差不多吧
Those are gonna be wide, like, three and nine.
这样好了 - 好
Mm-hmm. There it is. - Okay.
*我只是 我只是 我只是*
*I'm just, I'm just, I'm just*
*我只是 我只是 我只是*
*I'm just, I'm just, I'm just*
好了
Yeah.
好了 肯定就这样了
Yeah, that... that's definitely it.
咱们来听听
Let's listen.
还有好多要做 对这些存货
There's a lot more to be done with the stacks
即兴演奏还有歌♥词这些东西
and the ad libs and the verses and shit,
但 我并不想现在做
but... I don't feel like doing it right now.
我打算暂时放一放
I just wanna live with it for a second and, um...
起来再看看
wake up and see if I...
看看我是否还对今晚这些满意
see if I'm in love with what happened tonight.
然后再着手做
Then we'll go from there.
我们在一起二十一年了
We've been together 21 years,
所以我们彼此了解
so we know each other.
我是高飞的风筝 她则是坚忍♥的磐石
I'm the kite and she's the rock.
当我年轻些的时候我曾经惧怕死亡
When I was younger, I was scared to death.
我不知道我的人生将通往何处
I didn't know where my life was gonna go.
然后我碰到了Roy Cicala和John Lennon
And then I met Roy Cicala and John Lennon
Roy Cicala 美国制片人 工程师 词曲创作者 音乐人
John Lennon 约翰·列侬(John Winston Lennon)英国摇滚乐队"披头士"成员
他们给了我一个机会
and they gave me a shot.
然后我和Bruce还有Patti一起工作
And then I worked with Bruce and Patti.
那就是我的大学教育
And that was my college education.
我感受到了自♥由♥
And I felt freedom.
我觉得 "很好 我终于摆脱了我不了解的东西"
I said, "Okay, I'm free from what I don't know."
2012年 我很成功
In 2012, yeah, I was successful,
但我也很孤独
but I was alone.
我又害怕了
I was scared again.
在那时我遇到了Liberty
And then I met Liberty,
我又有了那种方向感
and I got that same feeling of direction,
并且再一次感到了自♥由♥
and I felt freedom again.
成为灵魂伴侣吗
...to be soulmate?
我愿意
Yes.
Liberty是一个Jimmy的劝导者
Liberty was a Jimmy Whisperer.
她让他重新站了起来而且变得成熟
She made him stand up on both feet and be mature.
让我们掌声欢迎Iovine夫妇
Everybody, give it up for Jimmy and Liberty Iovine.
大家都知道这在洛杉矶是
Now, y'all know that this is the blackest wedding...
一个意大利白人和一个拉比举♥行♥过的最黑的婚礼了
...that a white Italian man with a rabbi has ever had in LA.
狂欢时刻就要到了
And we about to party,
我们舞池上见
so meet us on the dance floor.
让我们把掌声送给Iovine夫妇
Let's give it up for Jimmy and Liberty Iovine.
哇
Whoo!
Jimmy是几位最伟大的创造者之一
Jimmy is one of the two or three greatest inventors
在我的认知之中
that I have known.
但他创造了什么
But what was his invention?
他的作品就是Jimmy Iovine
His invention was Jimmy Iovine.
世界上独一无二的他
There's only one of him.
兄弟 就是这个旋律
That's the melody, man.
我都没想过要这样做
I didn't even think about doing that.
一个革新者和一个升华者
The innovator and the levitator.
但Jimmy Iovine是升华者
But Jimmy Iovine is the levitator.
而Dre是革新者
Dre is the innovator.
Dr. Dre正发行暌违15年来的第一张专辑
Dr. Dre's releasing his first new album in more than 15 years.
*我只是 我只是 我只是*
*I'm just, I'm just, I'm just*
*我只是在对日记自白 我只是*
*I'm just talkin' to my diary, I'm just*
灵感来自于电影<冲出康普顿>
It's inspired by the movie Straight Outta Compton.
Dr. Dre同时透露他搁置了
Dr. Dre also revealed that he has shelved
人们期待已久的专辑
his long-awaited album, Detox.
这太他妈的疯狂了
This is fuckin' insane, man.
在还能看的时候看最后一眼康普顿高中吧
Take a look at Compton High School while you still can.
计划中它将要被拆掉重建
The plan is to tear it to the ground and rebuild it,
包括新建一个表演艺术中心
including a new performing arts center,
部分由Dr. Dre出资
paid in part by Dr. Dre.
我们计划了许多激动人心的事
We have some really exciting things planned
为了未来的康普顿高中
for Compton High in the future,
我只是想来这里
and I just wanted to stop by and say
来向你们表示祝贺
congratulations to you all.
居民们投票通过了一个用3亿5千美元债券
Residents passed a $350 million bond measure
重建整个校区的计划
to rebuild the entire complex,
曾经帮助过这个区的Dre
and Dre, who has helped the district out in the past,
再一次伸出援手
is helping out once again.
我们讨论的是去改变一个社区
We're talking about transforming a community
常年经济不景气的社区
that's been starved economically for years.
这里已经有一百多年
And we have not seen a new high school
没有一所新的高中了
in well over a hundred years.
新的表演艺术中心在校园的那一端
And the new performing arts center is on that end.
我们希望把它放在
We really wanted to put that
社区的一个非常突出的位置
in a very prominent position in the community,
就在主干道上
right on a major thoroughfare.
这个设施将会对社区开放
This facility will be available to the community,
不管是工作日还是双休日
weekdays, as well as weekends,
只要人们想要或需要使用它
as much as it wants, and needs to be used.
我在高中表现得很差 我尽力了 但我还是不喜欢
I was terrible in high school. I struggled. I didn't like it.
你懂吧 我觉得很不舒服
You know what I mean? I didn't feel comfortable.
有多少孩子为去上学而感到兴奋
You know? How many kids are excited to go to school?
在我的家乡一个也没有
None where I'm from.
这是真正重要的
It's really important to have a place
有一个让孩子们激动着想去的地方
where kids are actually excited to go.
一个聚集了相同想法的人们的社区
A community of like-minded people
聚集了将要去创造和学习如何去创造的人们
that are just out to create and learn how to create.
希望这样可以消除
And hopefully, it can take away
对康普顿的一部分成见
some of the negative stereotypes of Compton, you know,
但可笑的是 我觉得我也是成见的一部分
that, you know, in a funny way, I feel like I was a part of.
现在 我们关注的不再是街头了
Now, we're just not focusin' on the streets.
我们关注的是音乐 我们关注的是书本
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表