剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
Dre goes, "I don't wanna lose this guy."
"他简直难以置信 我们得签下他"
"He's unbelievable. We gotta get this guy signed."
我敢说 Eminem就是那个
My gut told me, Eminem was the artist
我现在应该合作的艺术家
that I'm supposed to be workin' with right now.
但是我那时不知道周围有多少种族歧视者
But I didn't know how many racists I had around me.
大家接受我 我在这儿
Everybody accept me. Here I am.
拜托请接受我 我在请求接纳
Please accept me. I'm begging for acceptance.
我是Eminem 拜托
This is Eminem. Please.
以对决出身的说唱歌♥手的身份踏入公众视线
Comin' up in the scene as a battle rapper,
我经历过很多事情开始是像这样
I had been through a lot of moments that were like this...
最后变成了这样
and ended up being like this.
因为 你知道的
Because, you know.
所有人都在告诉他
And everyone was tellin' him,
"别理他"
"Don't fuck with him."
我周围每个人
Everybody around me,
所谓的管理层还有别的上层
the so-called execs and what have you
全部反对
were all against it.
那时候我做的几张唱片表现不好
The records that I had done at the time, they didn't work.
他们想赶我走
They wanted me out of the building.
然后 我推出了Eminem 这个白人男孩
And then, I come up with Eminem, this white boy.
我 Slim Shady
Me, Slim Shady.
我的总经理人拿着这张8x10的照片 说
My general manager had this 8x10 picture and was like,
"Dre啊 这孩子有双蓝眼睛啊"
"Dre, this boy's got blue eyes."
"这是在干什么呢"
"What are we doin'?"
我们不是在找一个惹人争议的白人饶舌歌♥手
We weren't looking for a white, controversial rapper.
我们要找的是才华
We were looking for great.
我回到底特律 失望的很彻底
I go back to Detroit. I'm fuckin' bummed out,
我记得当时在想
and I remember just thinking,
我可能没这命吧
this is probably not gonna happen for me.
我刚被从房♥子里驱逐出去
I had just got evicted from my house
没有地方住
with nowhere really to live.
这事的时机真♥他♥妈♥疯狂
The timing of this was so fuckin' crazy.
我们两个的情况都很糟
Both of us were in really bad situations,
而我们不仅仅在音乐上合拍
and not only did we click with the music,
我们成为了朋友
we became friends.
他是我朋友 他真是我朋友
He's my friend. He's really my friend.
他
He...
他在装呢 但他真是我的 是我朋友
He's pretending, but he's my... that's my friend.
我觉得他真的很聪明
I thought he was really clever.
我以为他在说疯话
I thought he was sayin' some crazy stuff, you know.
他那些话太另类了
The stuff he was sayin' was just so out there, you know,
但是我相信Dre
but I trusted Dre.
我就想 "行"
It's just like, "Okay."
"管他什么 我要赌一把"
"Fuck it. I'm throwin' the dice."
"我就要把所有宝都押Eminem身上"
"I'm bettin' all the marbles on Eminem."
我知道他冒着风险
I knew he was taking a risk,
但是我从来不知道
but I just didn't know
他内心有这么挣扎
how much internal shit he was fighting.
这事我一辈子都欠他的
You know, I owe him my life for that.
说真的 其实 我知道
No bullshit. Like, I know...
你为我赌上了一切
you risked it all for me.
获奖的是 Eminem的
And the winner is... Eminem "My Name Is"
我想感谢Dr. Dre
I wanna thank Dr. Dre,
和Interscope唱片的所有人
everybody at Interscope Records
他们给了这一切可能
for makin' this possible,
还有Paul Rosenberg
and Paul Rosenberg.
我们刚从
We just came back
法国南部的一个地方回来
from somewhere in the south of France.
能看出来你玩的多开心 - 是啊
That's how much fun you was having. - You know.
我都不知道今天是什么日子
I don't even remember what day it is right now.
你懂我的意思吧 这一趟玩得很疯
You know what I mean? I'm havin' a blast out here.
我的第一张专辑发行后
After my first album came out,
Dre总是像这样告诉我
Dre would always say things to me like,
"登顶需要非常努力"
"You've gotta work hard to get it,"
"维持它需要两倍的努力"
"and you've gotta work twice as hard to maintain it."
Dre总是说 做一张热门专辑
Dre always says, makin' a hit record
是世界上最容易的事
is the easiest thing in the world to do.
与此同时
At the same time,
它也将是你遇到的最难的事
it's the hardest shit you'll ever do.
我可不懂 问他去
I don't know. Ask him.
*将你自己流放在音乐中 这一刻 是你的*
*Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you own it*
*你最好别让它溜走*
*You better never let it go, go*
*你只有这一次 别错过大放异彩的机会*
*You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow*
*一生之中它就造访这一次*
*This opportunity comes once in a lifetime*
我有幸与这些真正的天才们
I've been fortunate enough to work with pure genius
在录音室里多次合作
in the studio in several occasions.
当Slim Shady的LP专辑发行后
And when the Slim Shady LP came out,
我特别兴奋 因为
I was so excited because
它是全新的东西
it was somethin' that was brand-new
而且很棒
and it worked.
我又充满了新鲜的热血
I'm getting this new, fresh energy,
就像我自己从头开始
like, I'm startin' over.
Chronic 2001 comin' out.
伦敦的歌♥迷
London...
竖起你们的中指 来啊
put your middle fingers back up in the air, yo.
此时此刻 亮出你们的W
As a matter of fact, put your motherfuckin' W's up in the air.
Dr. Dre
Dr. Dre!
*你们都知道我 还是那个老匪 只是低调了点*
*Y'all know me, still the same OG, but a bit low-key*
*被那些衰鬼憎恨着 他们没钱 没生意*
*Hated on by most these niggaz with no cheese, no deals,*
*没票子 没车又没房♥*
*no G's, no wheels and no keys*
*没游艇 没摩托雪橇 连个滑雪板都没*
*No boats, no snowmobiles, and no skis*
*疯狂的嫉妒 只因我终能*
*Mad at me 'cause I can finally afford*
*让家人衣食无忧*
*To provide my family with groceries*
*我有一间满是成品的录音室*
*Got a crib with a studio and it's all full of tracks*
*墙上挂满了荣誉的徽章*
*To add to the wall full of plaques*
*在办公室*
*Hanging up in the office*
*在家里 就像战利品*
*In back of my house like trophies*
*你以为我就会停止赚钱了吗*
*Did y'all think I'ma let my dough freeze?*
*算了吧婊♥子♥ 你最好赶紧向我下跪*
*Ho please! You better bow down on both knees*
*忘了是谁教你抽的大♥麻♥吗*
*Who you think taught you to smoke trees?*
*忘了是谁带来那些经典歌♥吗*
*Who you think brought you the oldies*
*Eazy-E的 Ice Cube的 还有D.O.C的*
*Eazy-E's, Ice Cubes, and D.O.C's,*
*Snoop Dogg的*
*The Snoop D-O-double-G's*
*还有那个唱着"操♥你♥妈♥警♥察♥"的组合的*
*And the group that said "Mothafuck the police!"*
Chronic 2001是我们的毕业式
Chronic 2001 was our graduation,
而且我们重聚了
and we were all back together,
他带领着一个明星阵容
so he had a super group.
*所以去你们妈的 所有人*
*So fuck y'all, all of y'all*
*如果你们看不惯我 来搞我*
*If y'all don't like me, blow me*
*你们再这么烦我*
*Y'all are gonna keep fucking around with me*
"小心把我变回到原来的我*
*And turn me back to the old me*
*现在所有人都想发言 就像他们有话要说*
*Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say*
*但又吐不出个屁*
*But nothing comes out*
*当他们动动嘴唇 只有连篇废话*
*when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish*
*而这帮逼表现得好像是忘了Dre*
*And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Dre*
现在一个年轻人正在用音乐刺♥激♥着百万的孩子们
Now, a young man who's exciting millions of kids with his music.
也许你从来没听说过Eminem
While you've probably never heard of Eminem,
但你的孩子一定知道
there's no doubt your kids have.
他是美国当前最火热的歌♥手
He is the biggest single artist in America at this moment.
有什么好笑的吗
Is somethin' funny, man?
如果有 妈的 我也想知道
If somethin's funny, goddammit, I wanna know.
Eminem 他是我们共事过的最具争议的人物
Eminem, he's the most controversial thing we'd ever be involved in.
他去到那些大多数人都不会去的地方
He went places that most people wouldn't go.
他的生母告他诽谤
His own mother is suing him for defamation.
*你也该挨操 婊♥子♥ 叫警♥察♥啊*
*Fuck you too, bitch, call the cops*
*我要干掉你和那些他妈的乱叫的疯狗*
*I'm-a kill you and them loud-ass, motherfuckin' barkin' dogs*
不能更卑劣了
Could not be more despicable.
这就展现出了
It gets to a point where
人们通常不理解这其中艺术的一面
people don't understand the art aspect of it.
人们总觉得有更深层的意思
There's always a deeper meaning people think
蕴含在我说"干♥你♥"的时候
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表