剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
冲突就会落到我头上
it's a war on me.
所以我们想让全世界看到我们的世界
So, we wanted to show the world our world.
我们只是想让康普顿火起来
We just wanted to put Compton on the map.
帮派活动 可♥卡♥因♥
Gangbangin', crack cocaine,
Daryl Gates 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Daryl Gates, the LAPD,
里根经济政策
Reaganomics.
那就是我们的配方
That was our formula.
我们只是黑人区的记者
We were just ghetto reporters.
有一天Dre和Eazy开车过来
And then Dre and Eazy pulled up one day,
说 "我们给团体起了个名字"
and said, "We got a name for the group."
我就问 "什么名字"
And I was like, "What is it?"
他说 "N.W.A."
He said, "N.W.A."
然后我想 "什么鬼"
And I thought, "What the fuck?
"那只是首字母 是什么意思啊"
"That's initials. What does that mean?"
然后他说 "有态度的黑哥们"
And he was like, "Niggaz Wit Attitudes."
我的反应是 "卧♥槽♥ 带劲"
And I was like, "Oh, hell, yeah."
你明白吗 就是
You know what I mean? It was like...
"嗯 对 不错"这种感觉
"Oh, yeah. Yeah."
这个团体就该叫这个名字
That's the name for this group.
那时Dre和我正在和克莱斯勒合作
Dre and I were involved with Chrysler,
我们要把车调到符合我们的配置
and we have to tune the car to our specs,
我们想要确保它听起来没毛病
and we wanna make sure that it sounds right,
Dre和我就自己调试
and Dre and I do it ourselves.
*你可以在酒吧找到我*
*You can find me in the club*
*酒都满上*
*Bottle full of Bud*
*你爱嗑药的话我这有货*
*Mama, I got the X if you into takin' drugs*
*我只喜欢上♥床♥ 不喜欢做♥爱♥*
*I'm into havin' sex, I ain't into makin' love*
*过来给我个拥抱 如果你想好好亲热一下*
*So come give me a hug if you into gettin' rubbed*
*我在门口停车 你会看到一辆大奔驶来*
*When I pull up out front, you see the Benz on dubs*
*我身边跟着20个人 20个打手出入酒吧*
*When I roll 20 deep, it's 20 knives in the club*
*哥们听说我跟Dre混上了 现在他们*
*Niggas heard I fuck with Dre, now they...*
好 很好 - 再给你放Patti Smith的歌♥
Okay, yeah, yeah. - I'll play you the Patti Smith.
*尘世外*
*Outside of society*
*就是我想去的地方*
*That's where I want to be*
*Lenny* - *她是害群之马*
*Lenny!* - *Baby was a black sheep*
*她是婊♥子♥*
*Baby was a whore*
*你知道她厉害*
*You know she got big*
*但她会比你想得更厉害*
*Well, she's gonna get bigger*
*她掌握了*
*Baby got her hand*
几十年过去了 对吧 Dre
As the decades go on, right, Dre?
真的太诡异了 因为
It's like really weird, because...
一切 录制过程变了
the... everything... the recording process has changed.
所以 一切都加强了
So, everything tightened up, you know, and...
没错
Right.
你是从80年代♥开♥始做唱片的对吧
You started makin' records, really, in the '80s, right?
是的 - 是吧
Yeah. - Yeah.
在一个小房♥间里用上大概八个低音炮
With probably eight subwoofers in a small room.
是啊 我遇到你之后才见识到低音炮
Right. I didn't meet a subwoofer till I met you.
这是事实
It's the truth.
那时我知道的就是它们很吵
All I knew was that they were annoying.
而你搞明白了 你破解了它们的奥秘
And you figured it out. You cracked the code on 'em.
这听起来很棒 - 确实
That sounds good. - Right.
我感受到了
I feel that, you know?
*我们有心事 彼此心知肚明*
*We got somethin', we both know it*
*但都不怎么谈起*
*We don't talk too much about it*
我78年认识的Jimmy Iovine
I met Jimmy Iovine in '78.
我那时已经做了两张专辑
I had made two albums,
但是the Heartbreakers
but The Heartbreakers,
那时我们在录音室还不得心应手
we had not mastered the studio by any means.
而我听过了Patti Smith和Bruce Springsteen的歌♥
And I had heard Patti Smith's, Bruce Springsteen's song,
特别喜欢里面鼓的声音
and I really liked the sound of the drums.
所以 我们让Jimmy Iovine这个家伙飞来洛杉矶
So, we flew this guy, Jimmy Iovine, to LA.
他从没到过洛杉矶
He'd never been to LA.
*你不必活得像个难民*
*You don't have to live like a refugee*
*不必活得像*
*Don't have to live like...*
我记得降落在加州
I remember landing in California.
12月份25摄氏度左右
It was 78 degrees and it was December,
还记得下车
and I remember gettin' out of that car,
走到我的房♥间 然后走回门房♥那里
goin' to my room, and goin' back to the doorman,
说 "你好 这儿住的有普通人吗"
and sayin', "Hey, man. Do regular people live out here?"
他回了一句 "普通人是什么意思"
He said, "What do you mean 'regular people?'"
我说 "就是普通人啊 像我爸一样干码头工作的"
I said, "Regular people! You know, my dad's a longshore..."
他说 "我就是普通人 我是看门人 我就住这儿"
He goes, "I'm a regular person. I'm a doorman. I live out here."
我是 "那这儿有码头吗"
I said, "Well, are there docks down here?"
"这儿当然有码头"
"Of course there are docks here!"
"你可是在加州"
"You're in California!"
"挨着太平洋呢"
"It's the Pacific Ocean."
我回到房♥间 打给我妈说
I go back to my room, call my mother and said,
"妈 我们怎么会搞错了呢"
"Mom, how did we get this wrong?"
我们给他在圣费尔南多谷租了一个不错的小房♥子
We rented him a nice, little house in the Valley.
第二天他就打电♥话♥来说
He calls the next day to say,
"这房♥子太可怕 我待不下去了"
"I'm too scared to stay in this house."
我说 "你啥意思"
I go, "What do you mean?"
他说 "我听到外面有东西在动"
He goes, "I hear stuff moving outside,"
"而且我以前从没住过独栋的房♥子"
"and I never slept in a house before."
我说 "啥 你从没住过独栋的房♥子"
I go, "What? You never slept in a house?"
他说 "我这辈子只住过公♥寓♥"
He goes, "I've been in apartments all my life."
"我是纽约来的 从没住在森林里过"
"I'm from New York. I never slept in the woods."
我就说 "你没住在森林里"
And I'm like, "You're not in the woods."
"你在一个社区里 没有危险的"
"You're in a neighborhood. There's nothing there."
*你爱我没关系*
*It's all right if you love me*
*不爱我也没关系*
*It's all right if you don't*
*我不怕你逃跑*
*I'm not afraid of you running away*
*亲爱的 我觉得你不会*
*Honey, I get the feeling you won't*
然后就是
Next thing I know,
他出现在Shelter唱片公♥司♥
he shows up at Shelter Records
还带着一个录音师
and he's got an engineer with him.
然后我就问 "他来干嘛的"
And I'm going, "Well, hey. What's with him?"
我回 "他是录音师"
I said, "He's the engineer."
他说 "我以为你才是录音师"
He said, "I thought you were the engineer?"
我说 "不 我是制♥作♥人"
I said, "No, I'm the producer."
这天结束的时候 他说服了我
By the end of the day, he had convinced me that
相比于录音师他做制♥作♥人更好
he would be better as a producer than an engineer.
*宝贝*
*Baby*
*放下戒备*
*Breakdown*
*来吧 把一切交给我*
*Go ahead and give it to me*
*放下戒备 亲爱的*
*Breakdown, honey*
*带我度过今夜*
*Take me through the night*
*宝贝 放下戒备*
*Baby, breakdown*
*放下戒备 我站在这里*
*Breakdown, now I'm standin' here*
*你看不出来吗*
*Can't you see?*
*放下戒备 没关系的*
*Breakdown, it's all right*
*没关系的*
*It's all right*
*没关系*
*It's all right*
我们坐下 我给他听了我的歌♥
We sat down, and I played him the songs I had...
他给我听了
He played me "Here Comes My Girl", And "Refugee".
然后他变得非常兴奋
...and he got really excited.
我就看着他 我说
I just looked him, I said,
"赶快再写八首歌♥ 我们成了"
"Get another eight songs quick, 'cause we're done."
然后他说 "我们要成百万富翁了 你知道吗"
And he goes, "We're gonna be millionaires, You know?"
我当时觉得这是我听过
And I thought that was the strangest comment
关于音乐最奇怪的评论了
I'd ever heard about music.
对吧
You know?
但是当你在那个年纪的时候 天空是唯一的极限
But when you're that age, the sky's the limit.
Jimmy变得如此执迷
Jimmy became so obsessed
想要把那首歌♥录好
with getting the right take on that song.
我打赌我们录了100多遍 - 我觉得还得来一遍
I'll bet we did over 100. - I think we should do one more.
我们当时如漆似胶
We just were so connected.
我们当时工作12个小时 再聊三个小时
We would work 12 hours, and then talk for three hours.
我们亲密无间
We were thick as thieves.
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表