剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表
她聪慧 她光彩照人
She was smart. She was gorgeous.
她是个律师
She was a lawyer
有着英国剑桥大学
from Cambridge University in England
加州大学黑斯廷斯法学院和其伯克利分校的学位
and Hastings and Berkeley.
Vicki的具体学位是 加州大学伯克利分校 新闻学本科
加州大学黑斯廷斯法学院 法学本科 英国剑桥大学 国际法学士
而且 对 她是<花♥花♥公♥子♥>的内页模特
And, yeah, she was a Playboy centerfold.
但我就喜欢有强大人格的女人
But I like strong personality women.
我喜欢那种
I like women that have an idea
对自己想要过什么样的生活
of how they want to live
做什么样的事情 有想法的女人
and what they want to do.
她简直不可方物
And she was incredible.
我当时在一个聚会上
I was at a party,
Jimmy也在 他跟着我出来
and there was Jimmy, and he followed me out,
然后问"如果你给我你的电♥话♥"
And he said, "If you give me your phone number,"
"而且我还记住了 我可以打给你吗"
"and I remember it, can I call you?"
他第二天给我打了差不多十次电♥话♥
He called me about 10 times the next day,
想要跟我约会
and he asks me on a date.
到了约定的时间
And when it was the appointed hour,
一辆褐红色的豪华轿车停在我房♥前
a maroon limousine pulls up in front of my house.
我进到车里 Jimmy并不在
I get in. There's no Jimmy.
但是有印着我名字的餐巾
But there are napkins with my name printed on them,
还有印着我名字的火柴
and matches with my name printed on them.
于是我就在想"这太奇怪了"
So I'm thinking, "This is so weird."
"他人去哪了"
"Where is this guy?"
然后我意识到我们在
And then I realize we're on our way
去他家接他的路上
to his house to pick him up.
那对我来说应该是第一个信♥号♥♥
That should've been my first indication.
他不想为他人等待
He doesn't want to wait for people.
我是主持人Vicki McCarty
This is Vicki McCarty
您收看的是Westwood One卫星网络(节目)
for the Westwood One Satellite Network.
我在后台 与U2乐队的Bono Vox在一起
I'm backstage with Bono Vox from U2.
我可以纠正你一点吗 - 当然 愿你指教
Could I just correct you there? - Yeah, I wish you would.
我的全名是Paul David Hewson
My full name is Paul David Hewson.
人们叫我Bono
People call me Bono.
那我应该叫你Paul还是Bono
Should I call you Paul or Bono?
叫我Bono
Call me Bono.
*我无法相信今天的新闻*
*I can't believe the news today*
*我不能闭上双眼*
*I can't close my eyes*
*对它置之不理*
*And make it go away*
*多久*
*How long*
*我们这首歌♥要唱到什么时候*
*How long must we sing this song? *
U2在US Festival上演出
U2 was playing the US Festival.
当时有David Bowie The Clash还有25万观众
It was David Bowie, The Clash, quarter of a million people.
我们当时正在接受采访
And we were being interviewed
记者是这位很迷人的美籍爱尔兰裔
by this rather attractive Irish-American journalist,
Vicki McCarty
Vicki McCarty.
然后她一直强推另一个哥们儿
And she was, like, pushin' this other dude.
后来得知那是她男朋友 他跟我们说
It turns out, her boyfriend, saying,
"你们的乐队成员简直是为彼此而生的"
"You guys were meant for each other."
*死路上尸横遍野*
*And bodies strewn across the dead end street*
所以我去看了表演
So I went down there,
在最前面的那个小伙子
and the guy in the front
有Springsteen身上也有的东西
had that thing that Springsteen had.
他有那种锋芒
He had that edge.
*我背靠着墙壁*
*My back up against the wall*
*星期天 血色星期天*
*Sunday, Bloody Sunday*
但只看服饰 车和发型
But just based on clothes, cars, and hairdo,
我和Jimmy一点共同点都没有
there was nothing I was gonna have in common with Jimmy.
因为我们是朋克摇滚出身
Because we were comin' out of punk rock.
朋克摇滚跟光鲜的东西无关
And punk rock was not about shiny things.
事实上 它唾弃光鲜的东西
Actually, it was about defacing shiny things.
而且Jimmy对我们来说有点浮夸了
And Jimmy was a bit slick for us.
但是他 就迎面而来
But he... he happens to you.
他就像一种病毒
He's like a virus...
是不请自来地进入身体
that enters the system uninvited,
接管你所有的器官
takes over all your main organs,
直达大脑
gets to the brain.
就像是 他知道
It's like, he knows
这件事对你们两个都有好处
this is going to work out well for both of you.
我就不知道
I didn't.
来 欢呼吧
Yeah, give it up
*星期天 血色星期天*
*Sunday, Bloody Sunday*
*星期天 血色星期天*
*Sunday, Bloody Sunday*
后来Jimmy就满世界追着我们跑
And then Jimmy just chased us around the world
直到我们同意跟他进录音室
until we agreed to go into the studio with him.
他不接受拒绝
He would not take no for an answer.
所以我们录了
So we did "Under a Blood Red Sky".
那是张现场实录专辑
It was a live album.
然后我们去纽约做混音
And we went to New York to do the mixing.
他带我们在纽约转了转
And he showed us around New York.
就是在那里 我们才真正明白
And that's where we really understood
他意大利人的一面
the Italian aspect of him...
家庭 食物
the family, the food.
知道吗 就是在那时候我们发现的
You know, that's when we realized that really
爱尔兰人就是意大利人
Irish people are Italians.
只是我们吃的没他们美味
It's just we don't eat as well,
打扮没他们入时 足球踢得没他们精彩
we don't dress as well, we don't play soccer as well.
但我们能唱
But we can sing.
*拔 拔 拔出牙 黑色毛皮*
*Up, up, pull the teeth, black fur*
*走马灯一样的犯罪*
*You sin like cinema*
*痛恨那个女孩*
*Hate that girl*
*扔出15块石子*
*Throw 15 stone and*
*为何音调转低 你唱着*
*Why go down, you sing*
*朋友们来来去去*
*All your friends are movin'*
*你还唱得出来吗*
*Can you sing*
*Sonya就要到来了*
*Sonya's coming 'round*
*她将把你的房♥子刮倒*
*She's gonna blow your house down*
看 你们在停顿
See, you guys are stopping,
而在你们的停顿之下
and underneath your stop,
Larry就加入进来
Larry is coming in
进手鼓 进低音鼓 又开始打
on the tom-tom, on the bass drum, starts playing it again,
所以从来没有真正的停下
so it never really stops.
没错 - 我觉得这样可行
Yeah. - I think that could work.
好的想法跟好的旋律
A great idea has a lot in common
有很多共同之处
with a great melody,
Jimmy的天赋就是清晰的认知
and Jimmy's gift is the clear thought.
而且也在音乐之外
But also outside of music,
空间之内 有清晰的认知
in the room, the clear thought.
当别人听见和声或对位时
When others hear harmony or counterpoint,
他听见的是清晰的旋律
he hears the clear melody.
所以无论他在哪都能应用自如
So he applies that wherever he is.
为什么不唱我刚到这里时你给我唱那首
Why don't you sing what you sang me when I first got here?
呃 - 你还记得吗
Um... - Do you remember it?
当然 不过 那更像是
Yeah, well, that was more like...
更像是 - 这个跟那首有点不同
It was more like... - It was a little different than that.
比那首多了些东西
There was a little more to it.
更像是个 抒情的灵感
It was more like a... lyrical idea.
听起来真的很棒
It sounded really good.
Bono跟我一拍即合
Bono and I hit it off.
我们成为了朋友
We became friends.
但那对我来说 是一段艰难时光的开始
But that was the beginning of, um, a tough time for me.
Jerry 线路一上Yella找
Jerry, Yella's on One.
你知道 你谈论的是音乐市场历史上
You know, you're talkin' about the most controversial time
争议最大的一段时期
in the history of the music business.
我是Ruthless唱片的总经理
I'm the general manager of Ruthless Records.
我是Eazy-E的个人经纪人
I'm Eazy-E's personal manager.
这样说可能过于简单化了
And it might be oversimplifying
说我将他的梦想"商业化"
by saying that I financialize his dreams.
但可能那就是我所做的事情 - 准备 回放
But probably that's what I do. - And playback!
哟 我们在现场
Yo, we in the house.
剧集 | 反叛者(2017) | 导航列表